Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

+
Militech was introduced only because "Flathead" :)
I haven't decided if you're a persistent troll, or you think I'm a Mr. Stud to sit on. You only show up on my posts to either contradict or try to expose something that I have to say. Ironically, you never have any input that indicates that you know anything about the game that hasn't been posted or displayed in the patch notes. I've frequently given subtextual things that you never pick up on, or elucidate about. I have a simple question, "What's your infatuation?" :p
Post automatically merged:

Hmmmmm?!
1641566199470.png

Last edited:
I also severely disliked that V has barely any interaction with corps other than Arasaka. And by interaction I mean doing work for them. Meredith gig is basically the only case if Im not mistaken.
Arasaka was the Darling and Villain in the story. The other major factions were introduced, but of all three featured mega-corps, Militech was the general enemy, and Kang Tao was just in the story to kinda justify their huge building in City Center LOL!
There is no reason for introducing nor had any interractions with corpos because V don't work for Corpos at all, never.
- Araska is the villain as you said.
- V can ignore or simply "use" Miltech for aquire the Flathead.
- All the other corpos, V don't care or corpos don't care about V.
It's just my opinion/point of view, you can ignore my posts if you want ;)

It's just my opinion/point of view, you can ignore my posts if you want ;)
This isn't the first time you've evaded something I've directed at you. I honestly would like an answer. I'm sure that you don't care, but it causes you to appear suspicious. I'm trying to determine if you are trying to get my attention or use the attention that I may produce. I'd actually prefer if you answered the question. It may have a follow-up, it may not. It depends on the quality of the answer. That'll determine whether or not if I should ignore you.

@XianeX @LeKill3rFou

I think you were just talking past each others, perhaps not seeing each others posts in right context.

Militech has huge presence in city and their HQ in game has assets in it, though V never gets to visit it. Militech is definitely there for more than just a flathead as there were no need to have them present as something requiring graphical assets and dialogue when CDPR could have just have written scenario where V acquires Flathead as gang civil war and origin of Flathead being just mentioned in some in-game datashard.

Then there's of course lot of stuff about Arasaka and Militech wrestling over control through shadow and Kang Tao is there in City Center too.

It's about scope of story CDPR decided to tell in CP 2077 which is about V and Arasaka and that. What future DLC will bring, I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised at all if I saw Militech and Kang Tao being having more presence in those.

1641567062688.png

Post automatically merged:

It's about scope of story CDPR decided to tell in CP 2077 which is about V and Arasaka and that. What future DLC will bring, I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised at all if I saw Militech and Kang Tao being having more presence in those.
I agree! I thought it was interesting when I jumped the fences and tried to finagle the Millitech doors to see what would happen. The game has so many mysteries and twists and turns that I wouldn't have been surprised if the turnstiles started working and I was able to enter.

What do you guys think about Cyberpunk winning the Labor of Love Award?
Deserved :giggle:

If you are very interested in game development, I highly recommend this page:

This article was written by a former REDs, Hiroshi Sakakibara, with a lot of unpublished images. It is quite a long article with a lot of technical content, but I would like to share it with you because I think it is extremely rare for this much content to be published on the web.

Some notes:
  1. This site (CGWORLD.jp) does not belong to a major game magazine like Famitsu. It's a web media that mainly deals with visual information such as 3DCG and VFX, and most contents are quite specialized. (In the past, they have published articles on the development of FF7R (here), which also presented detailed explanations that we wouldn't read in a typical video game magazine)
  2. So I have to admit: this article is not easy to understand for the general public and for me to translate. It is full of jargon and, simply put, it's too long (to translate). As such, I'll leave the translation of this article to Google (sry). Hope Google Translate should do the trick. (Worth a read!)
    (*there is a top-down bar for translations at the top of the page)
  3. Finally, according to Satoru's tweet, this "Art Bible" mentioned in this article was also shared with TRIGGER during the production of the Netflix animation "Cyberpunk: Edgerunners".

I have an issue with NOCTURNE 0P55N1 mission at “Meet Hanako at Embers”. I finished the main story twice and still I can’t get rid of the mission from my Journal

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
I have an issue with NOCTURNE 0P55N1 mission at “Meet Hanako at Embers”. I finished the main story twice and still I can’t get rid of the mission from my Journal
You can't, the game send you back to before taking the elevator (At the Point Of No Return, so before completing an ending) and just add the ending rewards (if there are rewards in the ending you played) to your inventory.

If you are very interested in game development, I highly recommend this page:

This article was written by a former REDs, Hiroshi Sakakibara, with a lot of unpublished images. It is quite a long article with a lot of technical content, but I would like to share it with you because I think it is extremely rare for this much content to be published on the web.

Some notes:
  1. This site (CGWORLD.jp) does not belong to a major game magazine like Famitsu. It's a web media that mainly deals with visual information such as 3DCG and VFX, and most contents are quite specialized. (In the past, they have published articles on the development of FF7R (here), which also presented detailed explanations that we wouldn't read in a typical video game magazine)
  2. So I have to admit: this article is not easy to understand for the general public and for me to translate. It is full of jargon and, simply put, it's too long (to translate). As such, I'll leave the translation of this article to Google (sry). Hope Google Translate should do the trick. (Worth a read!)
    (*there is a top-down bar for translations at the top of the page)
  3. Finally, according to Satoru's tweet, this "Art Bible" mentioned in this article was also shared with TRIGGER during the production of the Netflix animation "Cyberpunk: Edgerunners".
interessting... yet alone without translation just by the images you can tell how ambition and big their vision was compared to the final product... hope they havent lost their drive for the next ip-title - would be bold.

Found a cool youtube page with some commentary on Cyberpunk 2077. And some really cool suggestions for project Orion.

CYBERPUNK 2077: Cyberware is BROKEN​

Cyberpunk 2077: Night City is Broken​

CYBERPUNK 2077 is NOT a Role-Playing Game​

Top Bottom