Cyberpunk 2077 runs bad on my PC! Stuttery, blurry, grainy, texture not loading looking mess! ???

+
I have a GTX 1080 and a Core i7 5960x (Haswell-e), which means I should be getting good fps at 1440p, Ultra settings based on the official recommended specs. But I cannot even break 30fps on Medium at 1080p. In fact, there is literally no difference when I turn every settings to Low. Before anyone ask, of course I am running the latest Nvidia driver and with all the hotfixes installed.

So the problem is not with your hardware. It's just a sh*tty game.

I have a 14” Razer Blade w/GTX 1060 and it runs fine. Have it hooked up to a monitor, keyboard and mouse. I even play it on high settings at around 30FPS.

I have a GTX 1080 and a Core i7 5960x (Haswell-e), which means I should be getting good fps at 1440p, Ultra settings based on the official recommended specs. But I cannot even break 30fps on Medium at 1080p. In fact, there is literally no difference when I turn every settings to Low. Before anyone ask, of course I am running the latest Nvidia driver and with all the hotfixes installed.

So the problem is not with your hardware. It's just a sh*tty game.
Its weird how the fps does not change even if one changes settings. Normal it should. The optimization Its laughable.
Post automatically merged:

I have a 14” Razer Blade w/GTX 1060 and it runs fine. Have it hooked up to a monitor, keyboard and mouse. I even play it on high settings at around 30FPS.
Seriously? Can u make a screenshot with MSI afterburner. What CPU do u have?

My gaming laptop specs,
2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-10750H Six-Core
16GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB M.2 SSD
15.6" 1920 x 1080 240 Hz IPS Display
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q

Runs the game on Med RT settings at around 40 to 60 fps but slutters a lot fps drops are bad, massively!
I'm not new to building pc's but wanted to run this game on my new laptop and it's hell.
I've gotten all my settings tweaked out, drivers up to date.
I can't think of anything else to make this game run smooth, though sometimes it does while other times it doesn't.
I'm playing on 1920x1080 with RT Medium settings, I've also disabled clouds/ SSR/ and AO along with other settings in game.
Nothing works.

Side note: Game runs rough with RT off as well, I've tried performance to auto to balanced, quality etc.
I've not been able to roll back the drivers, I've tried pretty much everything, just looking for advice.

I've posted this many times, no replies...

Last edited:
My gaming laptop specs,

Runs the game on Med RT settings at around 40 to 60 fps but slutters a lot fps drops are bad, massively!
I'm not new to building pc's but wanted to run this game on my new laptop and it's hell.
I can't think of anything else to make this game run smooth, though sometimes it does while other times it doesn't.
I'm playing on 1920x1080 with RT Medium settings, I've also disabled clouds/ SSR/ and AO along with other settings in game.
Nothing works.

Side note: Game runs rough with RT off as well, I've tried performance to auto to balanced, quality etc.
I've not been able to roll back the drivers, I've tried pretty much everything, just looking for advice.

If you with newer processor and substantial more beefy graphics card then mine have problems what chance I have of running the game ok?! None. Pff.
Try make a support ticket. I did yesterday. No response yet tho.

My gaming laptop specs,

Nothing works.

Max-Q 2070 is the weak link... its low power chip with performance nowhere close to 2070.. its more like desktop 1660.. so forget RT.. turn it off.

Max-Q 2070 is the weak link... its low power chip with performance nowhere close to 2070.. its more like desktop 1660.. so forget RT.. turn it off.
Q: What nonsense are u blabbing about? :sneaky: :D
His laptop is as powerful as a desktop equivalent composing of i5 10600k + RTX 2060.
RTX 2060 its more powerful then a GTX 1660
You get like 15 FPS more with 2070 MQ then GTX 1660.

Last edited:
Top Bottom