Cyberpunk 2077 - Screenshot Master Thread

+
I believe he prefers to go by "Mr. Hands", Gold is his first name. ;) ... Kidding about the first name part.
mr hands.png

Could we possibly get some screen shots and video footage with RTX Off, so everyone without an RTX Card can see how the game will look on their machines?

The architecture and the colors on the “You have a lighter?” screenshot are just... [Chef’s kiss]

Johnny 銀手 el es mi senpai
sé mi novia, Judy Alvarez ちゃん

(my Spanish is pretty bad. Hope you don't mind)

Nada mal, compa :ok:

Now we can see the guy that people have been calling the "cyber monk" from other graphics in the new Arasaka lobby pic. My vote is that this is a Shinto Priest who tends the gardens and is paid to pray or guard against evil spirits... possibly part of Arasaka security also. We've already seen sumo wrestler type guards, it would make sense to have incredibly fast melee cyborg guards that are of a more monk type, and a sh into priest maintaining the bonsai and garden would explain the dynamics of the foyer area.

The astonishing amount of deail is breath taking. Some of the faces are so damm realistic looking they really are going all out on making some beautiful NPCs to interact with.
I'm guessing the visual fidelity will be similar to what was seen from Judy in the 1st NC:W
Super well done hair/eye and facial animations.
Looking forward to seeing more about this Rogue character too

Visit new places, meet interesting people... and watch screenshots?

I feel this is a quote from that old Army joke about meeting interesting people.

That you posted the Nomad camp makes it amusing, given that adventure in the 2020 Corebook:

Nomads vs Corps.JPG

Also another nice reminder: Corps are monsters, often. Ruthless, cruel monsters! Yaaay Cyberpunk!

Very cool, @Vattier! The details on that booth are awesome. It really reminds me a lot of the hawker stalls or booths in Hong Kong, Tokyo, etc. where people pack their wares against the window. Very nice to see so much attention to detail on all of the items. Question, does the newspaper change as the story goes on or in reaction to big moves in the city; related to V or otherwise?

Top Bottom