Cyberpunk 2077 - Screenshot Master Thread

+
The Porsche... Finally a worthy replacement for the good old logo which I have on every pc I work on. 4-1024x640.jpg

Spoiler: Quadra Type-66 Avenger

The Japanese sign in the background says "Empty rooms available" (空室有り), which reminds me: To what degree do American and Japanese cultures assimilate in 2077's universe? We know that The 4th War saw Night City leaving the New United States and presenting opportunities for Arasaka to enter and bring in what I suppose would be the upper and middle classes of Japanese/Asian immigrants~

The Japanese sign in the background says "Empty rooms available" (空室有り), which reminds me: To what degree do American and Japanese cultures assimilate in 2077's universe? We know that The 4th War saw Night City leaving the New United States and presenting opportunities for Arasaka to enter and bring in what I suppose would be the upper and middle classes of Japanese/Asian immigrants~

From my understanding they are incredibly intergrated and diverse

Loving all the screens! Just little less than a month to go! Ohh I'll so ready to make this city mine!!
Would def love some more screens of the vehicles shown in NCW #4.
My wife can't wait to get her hands on that Makigai Mai Mai!!

I love the look of the Rayfield Callburn . The Thornton Colby Butte reminds me of a Triumph Stag with big wheels .

Triumph Cars for sale in Australia - JUST CARS

I'm going to blow it up, just to hear Johnny cry =P

I can see myself having an evil playthrough or two where V does exactly this. Makes you wonder how far we'll be allowed to go with the moral choices. Fallout 4 (main game. The DLCs "sort of" corrected this issue) is an awkward case where the player cannot be evil by any means.

OH!!! since one the real CDPK people has remained here let me ask you the real questions?

Are yall going Let the Cyperpunk 2077 M do their thing or are you going send people to engineers houses' to pursue legal action.

What Protocols are you going to enact against online cheaters... what would your disciplinary chart look like?

Not saying im one of them, but i have seen people throw flat screens out 12 story windows into the swimming pools.
#Not my flat screen

[Sard Edit: Politics]

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to spend the day not doing missions but rather exploring the city and seeing how high I can climb. I already fell through the world once. lol
photomode_14122020_105618.png
photomode_14122020_105946.png
photomode_14122020_105310.png

Post automatically merged:

photomode_14122020_115243.png
photomode_14122020_114158.png
photomode_14122020_113447.png
photomode_14122020_112647.png
photomode_14122020_112011.png

Last edited:
This thread will be updated with new screenshots whenever they appear.

NEW!

NEW!

Thank you so much!! My constantly changing wallpaper loves you. Love living in Night City.

:sleep:

Top Bottom