Cyberpunk 2077 - Screenshot Master Thread

+
I found my bike! I really want this, but sadly, you can't keep them. A group of Valentinos jumped me by a garage, have no idea why, but I had to take them out. Around the corner was this...and I just had to have it. I managed to use the bike for a couple of hours doing short quests. But, the last quest I did that night took a bit longer and when I came out...it was gone.

I sure enjoyed it though...

Skyline: Minor post work in Photoshop CC.

My City: In game Photomode, no post work.

I find myself just running around and exploring the city, especially at night. I wish we could just walk. I'm not in any rush to do the story or quests.

In this shot, it is 2 A.M. and V is just left his apartment and going for a walk. It is actually a bit quiet even for this time of day. It is a hot summer night and the air feels good.

Despite the issues with this game, it is still beautiful in it's own right. I'm sure many others will agree.

I found my bike! I really want this, but sadly, you can't keep them. A group of Valentinos jumped me by a garage, have no idea why, but I had to take them out. Around the corner was this...and I just had to have it. I managed to use the bike for a couple of hours doing short quests. But, the last quest I did that night took a bit longer and when I came out...it was gone.

I sure enjoyed it though...

You can buy this bike from Wakado at the Columbarium in North Oak, good luck it is a fast and pretty bike great pic!

I decided to return and put my personal issues with the game aside to simply inject some positivity, I am quite proud of this Pic, may be great as a wallpaper Enjoy.
photomode_06012021_221648.png

Top Bottom