Cyberpunk 2077 - Screenshot Master Thread

+
1a.jpg
2A.jpg
3A.jpg

Last edited:
Takemura and Wakako

Takemura is surprised at what he thinks is V's lack of respect for Wakako, even arrogance. Later V assures Takemura that while Wakako and he have a mutual respect for each other, he wouldn't trust Wakako too far. V earned Wakako's respect which is something that she does not give easily, especially to someone as young as V. V then reminds Takemura that he does not know how the city works and V does.

Acid Rain?

Call me crazy, but I now have four hundred hours into this game, on my third play through as 'Street Kid'. There have been many comments on the in game weather, and questions about 'Acid Rain'. Does it really exist in game?

I have to wonder. Recently while in game, the skies started turning darker with a distinct yellowish cast and the wind picked up. Then it started raining. I have never seen this before and so far, this is the only time this has happened. The storm lasted about a half hour, then the skies started to clear.

Anyone else seen this? Could this be acid rain? Take a look...

Then Judy called me about Evelyn, and I took this last screen shot of her as the storm was settling.

Acid Rain?

Call me crazy, but I now have four hundred hours into this game, on my third play through as 'Street Kid'. There have been many comments on the in game weather, and questions about 'Acid Rain'. Does it really exist in game?

I have to wonder. Recently while in game, the skies started turning darker with a distinct yellowish cast and the wind picked up. Then it started raining. I have never seen this before and so far, this is the only time this has happened. The storm lasted about a half hour, then the skies started to clear.

Then Judy called me about Evelyn, and I took this last screen shot of her as the storm was settling.

Yes, that's acid rain, happened to me a couple of times over roughly 200 hours of playtime. Seems to be pretty rare.

photomode_29032021_012719_edited.jpg

"V - Tonight we Ride" :howdy:
Post automatically merged:

photomode_21022021_235536_edited.jpg

" V - Ready for Party or what ?" :beer:
Post automatically merged:

photomode_22022021_002137_edited.jpg

Judy - " How do you feel ? o_O " V - Female " weird " :eek:

Last edited:
Blade Runner 2049

I found this out at the Protein Farm. I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I was surprised to find this apparent homage to Blade Runner 2049. Anyone else see this? Not to far away down the road is a body with a shard. The body has a similar appearance to 'Sapper Morton' who is working at the protein farm in 2049 and tracked down by the Blade Runner at the beginning of the film.

Nicely done and interesting.

Acid Rain?

Reference... tabletop Cyberpunk RED... the sky as it was all the time on 2045 after the bombings

Why?

I don't usually purchase cars in game, but for some (stupid) reason I decided to purchase one of those tiny cars running around, just for fun. So, I picked up this red Makigai Mai Mai P126. I got V in it and off we went. It's like driving a fast lawnmower on ice, and things did not go well. It was hilarious though but when we parked it at the garage I decided to take a screen shot and when I got the camera around, the expression on V's face pretty much said it all.

V: " You understand that I'm going to get you for this, right? "

ummm..it hasn't been driven since.

Last edited:
New Beginning

I am now at 'The Point of no Return' on my second play through. The map is cleaned up, no gigs, missions, literally nothing left to do but explore. I am one of the few who didn't like any of the endings for this game and decided that I would not play beyond 'The Point of no Return'. This is my choice, I believe that in any game of this caliber, that with all the multiple endings available there should have been at least one good ending for your character especially when a player dedicates many hours of play. Yes, I'm 'old school' and understand the lore of cyberpunk being dark and dangerous. I'm not the only one that feels this way, and many players really don't care. That's fine, we all play differently.

So, I decided to let my V get on his bike and ride of into the hot summer night. I totally enjoy this game even with the on going issues and I can still get lost in it. That alone makes it worth it. I have backed up all the saves and will start over with save three and simply play this same character over again.

Dude! Where's My Bike!

I had just finished the 'Monster Hunt' gig in the Kabuki district, jumped on the bike and down the road I went. As I turned onto another street...POOF! The bike and V's head disappeared. This is what I saw, V riding on air with no head.

I just passed the magic 600 hour mark playing this game and this is a first, never had anything like this happen before. I had a rather long day already and then this happened and it was just what I needed, I busted out laughing. So I just rode around for about ten minutes just laughing. Call me crazy, sometimes the little things just tweak me.

Have no idea what caused this, been stable since, but I had to share this.

Top Bottom