Cyberpunk 2077 Short Story Competition Winner

+
In true Night City fashion, Netwatch discovered we had a netrunner in our midst trying to influence the poll to the extent that it impacted the final results.

After discussing the issue with all impacted participants, and with their agreement, we are excited to announce that @michaelstitcher's short story Beholder is the overall winner of the Cyberpunk 2077 Short Story Competition! Congratulations!

He will be contacted within 7 days via Private Message about his prize from CDPR. Thank you again to all the participants for your entries! We had such a good time reading everyone's stories, and we're excited to see you all in the Dark Future come November 19, 2020!

Last edited:
Congrats to michaelstitcher on the win. Your story was full of edge and took me on a total trip! And there were so many great submissions on the thread altogether. This short story competition was a great way for me to get my creative juices flowing while being stuck at home. Hope to see more forum activities like this in the future!

In true Night City fashion, Netwatch discovered we had a netrunner in our midst trying to influence the poll to the extent that it impacted the final results.

After discussing the issue with all impacted participants, and with their agreement, we are excited to announce that @michaelstitcher's short story Beholder is the overall winner of the Cyberpunk 2077 Short Story Competition! Congratulations!

He will be contacted within 7 days via Private Message about his prize from CDPR. Thank you again to all the participants for your entries! We had such a good time reading everyone's stories, and we're excited to see you all in the Dark Future come November 19, 2020!
answer in yellow text, and welcome to the forums! :)

So... The POSTER ARRIVED! First a special thanks to @Vattier and @Rawls, because not only did I win a poster, but the mission design devs who inspired me SIGNED THE POSTER! (So my story Beholder was inspired by reviewers mentioning that there is a mission where V gets a call about a militech employee who went cyberpsycho due to a militech corp prototype cybernetic going wonky, so militech is trying to "silence" the employee. Because they inspired me, I thought it would be awesome if they would be willing to sign it; stating that I doubt they realized how much I appreciated them but wanted to make a big deal about it and them in particular.) Despite covid-19, remote working from home, focusing tirelessly on the game, and shipping this off in AUGUST, it finally arrived today on October 15th (along with Night City Wire #4 about style and cars*). Perfect timing to unveil my NeoMilitarism and frame it over my rig for my Corpo first run through the game!

CDPR did not fail me! Thank you so much!

Without further ado, (insert drumroll here*) Here it is!
20201015_175103.jpg

Top Bottom