Cyberpunk 2077 - Soundtrack

+
So i see a lot of thread about interaction ... romance ... DLC ... state of the game ... reviews and screenshots

BUT now lets talk about something that im sure you are enjoying <*> what about the ingame music, What do you think of the quantity, quality and variety of the music you listen to during your experience?

Do you think CDPR should add more music? Are you satisfied? And in case you wanted to suggest songs, what would your suggestions be?

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Johnny-Silverhand-playing-guitar.jpg

Well, the mix of styles is excellent. Ingame sound is always on, I enjoy visiting Afterlife, Johnny's questline, the radio during driving. I decided to read again some of my favorite cyberpunk books and the soundtrack that came with the game purchase is an excellent background. Because of the game, I dicovered Refused and Grimes :). Of course, I wouldn't mind if CDPR add more music as long as the quality remains that good. It could be great if V can have always access to the radio and not only when driving.

Well, the mix of styles is excellent. Ingame sound is always on, I enjoy visiting Afterlife, Johnny's questline, the radio during driving. I decided to read again some of my favorite cyberpunk books and the soundtrack that came with the game purchase is an excellent background. Because of the game, I dicovered Refused and Grimes :). Of course, I wouldn't mind if CDPR add more music as long as the quality remains that good. It could be great if V can have always access to the radio and not only when driving.
yep... like i said in many post the game have so much potential ... they did a good jod here just need some more content

I think what really makes this game special are the ambience soundtracks. Only a few are on the official Soundtrack release.

I mean, all the music in the game is great. Pon Pon Shit, a track I heard the first time and though "dafuq is this". But then I gave it time and realised, Cyberpunk 2077 is ahead of time, the whole Japanese influence thingy makes sense. Now when the song plays, guess who shouts out Pon Pon Shit during that sick drop? Yup, me.

As I said before though, the ambience music is what really makes it for me. A lot of Paul Leonard Morgan's pieces are masterpieces.

BUT now lets talk about something that im sure you are enjoying <*> what about the ingame music, What do you think of the quantity, quality and variety of the music you listen to during your experience?

enjoying? ENJOYING?!

What is there to enjoy? There is one good song on the soundtrack.

This is however nothing new as games with fixed soundtracks can never satisfy me. Regardless, the intentional middle finger that is the morro rock radio boils my blood just thinking about it. I am unable to express my opinion cause it will just get my post removed.

I like the soundtrack, but really curious why my favorite track, Blouses by Sleep Steady, has the lyrics censored in the game. So weird....

Love the soundtrack and what I'd like to see to bring it out a little more goes back to immersion...pulling the player into bars and clubs more often where the music can play.

Most often it's a quiet experience wandering the city except for effects...I'd love an option to play some tracks from the soundtrack as a background.

Top Bottom