Cyberpunk 2077 Steelbooks

+

Guest 4211861

What's a steelbook? Is it just a fancy disk case?

What's a steelbook? Is it just a fancy disk case?
Yes. It’s a metal case for the game disks. Some of those are pretty rare.

It was never the case with Witcher so i don't think they will do it for Cyberpunk.
I hope, that the circumstances have changed. The Novigrad (Triss & Yen) steelbook is pretty hard to get.
Post automatically merged:

I mean to be honest it looks great on the shelf :D
I love to decorate my walls with the cases.

ddddddddddddddd.jpg

You get this if you preorder at EB in Australia

Personally I would like the one with the white haired character. I think it's safe to say those two characters on the other cases are in the game as well :cool:

And I was wondering why the Collectors Edition has a "collectable steelbook".

Not a big fan. Same for the exclusive keyring or the samurai necklace I have seen in another post.

What was that about only 2 different versions of the game?

I was very disappointed to see that there's extra swag included only if you pre-order from a specific store. Actually, more than disappointed.

To get the steelbooks and that awesome medallion, I would have to buy the CE 2 times. $500 for two dinky little extras, that will never, ever be sold anywhere else.

I hate the game industry sometimes.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm aware that this isn't CDPR's fault. It is most likely a Warner Brothers decision.

EDIT 2: OK, I cancelled my Amazon pre-order because there was no extra goodies, and just went for a GameStop version, which I was very pleased to see is still in stock.

EDIT 3: Nevermind. As it turns out, you need to be a PowerUp rewards member to get the medallion. Unfortunately, to become a PowerUp rewards member, you need to go into the store; they don't let you sign-up online. GameStop really hates money.

Last edited:
It was never the case with Witcher so i don't think they will do it for Cyberpunk.
I'm going to have to correct you on this one I have three different steelbooks for the witcher 3 there was meant to be the last two never got produced, I can get photographic evidence but I would rather not go through a tonne of boxes to dig them out but trust me they exist

Top Bottom