Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer nominated for 2013 FITC People’s Choice Awards!

+
It is a little disgusting. Your skin thickens up pretty seriously, you lose a certain amount of sensation and some small amount of mobility. The rebonders they give you to drink taste remarkably like you'd imagine decayed garden slugs would taste and, of course, there is that whole thing with the genitals that happens.

But you can absorb hits from 9mm and .45 rounds nearly anywhere, even an oblique shot from a .223 if you're lucky. The Lifesaver option means if that .223 round does put you down, you have another few minutes between Death States for Trauma Team to get to you.

If only it didn't itch in hot weather..

Oh come now, there are variable degrees, some that aren't even noteable... of course they aren't really going to do more than slow down a light handgun round a bit... but its better than nothing... and its damn sure better than looking like your skin is made of silly putty... Regardless, it does nothing for the pain, or for bludgeoning damage...

And man, your GM is nicer than I am, I would never allow a person to have more than one kind of skinweave... not without ridiculous and weird side effects...

Lifesaver skinweave is one kind, Wisdom. It's the Lifesaver option to SKW. Uhh..Chrome 2, iirc?

The looks thing, jokes aside, really varied from Ref to Ref. The book has no mention that it's disfiguring, which it does for the heavier SP14 variant. Pain-wise, heh, it was always fun to nail skinweave kids with flame weapons, eh?

"But I have SP 12!!" "Good for you. You're wearing clothes, they are on fire. Your skin is blackened and crisping and you're in agonizing pain. What? You didn't complain when I let you feel the guy trying to pick your pocket, so stop complaining! Also, stop, drop and roll. Away from the gasol..never mind."

I only voted for Cyberpunk 2077, so hope they still accept my vote. Seems like the only one that counts these days.

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer has won the 2013 FITC People’s Choice award for Best Animation!

Cheers to all who worked on it.

Bravo! The amazing thing is that was a budget CGI production - very little animation, just good editing and composition. And sexy eyes.

Top Bottom