Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer nominated for 2013 FITC People’s Choice Awards!

+
Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer nominated for 2013 FITC People’s Choice Awards!

Our Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer is nominated for 2013 FITC People’s Choice Awards in the Best Animation category. Voting ends on April 22. You can cast your votes here. :)

Yeh ok, it was a nice trailer altogether, not sure if "animation" is the correct category tho, I mean there isn't a lot of animation in it :p

Yeh ok, it was a nice trailer altogether, not sure if "animation" is the correct category tho, I mean there isn't a lot of animation in it :p

You clearly don't understand animation today, then. Performance capture is animation as well. It's not just "point a camera at an actor and bam, ready."

I personally would've voted for the trailer, mainly because the second option was iTunes only so screw them, and the third one was a bunch of boring boxes. Then I realized it wanted my email address, and I decided not to click. Sigh.

Guess I'll come around later.

Oh, Canada. Like you have an arts culture.

I voted for the vampires animation. What can i say - it was just better.

Your account draws breath? That's creepy.

I have no bootprints - this Lifesaver Skinweave is great!

It is a little disgusting. Your skin thickens up pretty seriously, you lose a certain amount of sensation and some small amount of mobility. The rebonders they give you to drink taste remarkably like you'd imagine decayed garden slugs would taste and, of course, there is that whole thing with the genitals that happens.

But you can absorb hits from 9mm and .45 rounds nearly anywhere, even an oblique shot from a .223 if you're lucky. The Lifesaver option means if that .223 round does put you down, you have another few minutes between Death States for Trauma Team to get to you.

If only it didn't itch in hot weather..

Attachments

• logo-michelin-tire.jpg
    logo-michelin-tire.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 52
Top Bottom