Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

+
onkeltem;n10753201 said:
Can't wait, blah-blah... Any updates?
  • Cyberpunk 2077, tweeted *beep* after 5 years of silence.
  • CDPR is listed as one of the participants of this year E3
  • There was a a hidden message with "EEE" written on it (which could mean Electronic Entertainment Expo/E3), and it all happened during a recent presentation with CDPR's president. There are two things pointing out that it was intentional, 1: the CDPR logo doens't change, 2: in the video it is possible to see the president pressing a button at the exact same second the hidden message appears.
  • Cyberpunk 2077 may be at this E3. (gryonline.com has sources saying that the game will be at E3 with a closed doors gameplay)
  • gryonline.com said that the info profided by their sources fits with what a youtuber "LegacyKillaHD" that said CDPR have contacted sony to possibly to possibly prepare for a Playstation presentation (RUMOR)
  • Perturbator may work in the game soundtrack. (he only hinted though)
  • Bryan Mantia is working on the soundtrack according to him himself.
  • The key points poster was spotted at CDPR studio very recently (implying those points haven't changed since 2013)
  • Adam Kcinski confirmed (again) that the game will have a custom character and multiple classes, he also said they're ready for next generation.
  • Peter Gelencser is back to the CDPR team after working on Watch Dogs 2.
  • Kyle Rowley from Quantum Break is one of the big guys behind gameplay in CP2077.
  • We also found out that this incredible artist has started working for CDPR. (notice that one of his works is labeled "Bath 2077")

Last edited:
I've watched this a few times over the past... year or two, I think. Not overly hyped tbh, but definitely at least interested. :)

Didn't know the video was a job advert until I skimmed this thread -- but I had been wondering how it could look so realistic (graphics-wise...) for something released in 2013.
Also, the music is awesome.

Watched this a thousand times by now. Still unsure as to what the hex is in there for. Perhaps any of you guys would know?

90k;n10920047 said:
Watched this a thousand times by now. Still unsure as to what the hex is in there for. Perhaps any of you guys would know?
You mean the hexagons on her skin? I believe they're representative of cyber-wear armor plating of some sorts. There's also the no other reason than "because it looks cool" possibility.

PS Welcome!

Rawls;n10920056 said:
You mean the hexagons on her skin?

I should've clarified, my bad. In the trailer, there's a brief frame with a hex code:
:0000 A9 00 AA 20 EF FF 08 8A :0008 4C 02 00

... which is followed by:
This is what a 6502-compatible computer display looks like. It is the same one used in the [redacted].
The hex above is a program that checks the display and attachments. For more info download Raven Microcyb SIM6502.
A link to it is provided in the related links section of the display.

I've dug around on Reddit and Discord a bit, but was unable to solve it. Perhaps you have an idea what it could be, perhaps it means nothing. But it's there if you wanna have a go.

Last edited:
90k;n10920212 said:
I've dug around on Reddit and Discord a bit, but was unable to solve it. Perhaps you have an idea what it could be, perhaps it means nothing. But it's there if you wanna have a go.
Hmmmm I've never seen it discussed that the text has any greater meaning. I think it was just meant to have some netrunner sounding equipment. I suppose the implication could be that it's all a braindance ... but I don't think it's anything too significant.

Guest 3641302

Raven microcyb was a hardware maker (netrunner stuff as well as cyberware) in the old P&P game from the early days of the game.
6502s were neat in the early 80s but outclassed by a lot of stuff by '87, though.

I honestly have bought less than 10 games since the announcement of CP2077 and Star Citizen. The money I usually would have spent buying every game released I have funneled into SC. You can bet your ass if they make a $200 Collectors set for this game, I'm going to own that in a heartbeat.

chromedog;n10920728 said:
Raven microcyb was a hardware maker (netrunner stuff as well as cyberware) in the old P&P game from the early days of the game. 6502s were neat in the early 80s but outclassed by a lot of stuff by '87, though.

Neat! Most likely just a nod towards that, then :p

90k;n10920212 said:
I should've clarified, my bad. In the trailer, there's a brief frame with a hex code:
:0000 A9 00 AA 20 EF FF 08 8A :0008 4C 02 00

It looks like some short 6502 machine code that does not seem to do anything useful. I doubt it tells about the planned release date of the game, or otherwise interesting information.

Top Bottom