Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

+
As I said back in The Witcher forums, very nice teaser trailer! Quite interesting, especially what you brought on the description of the trailer. Looking forward to it!

Guys hidden msg at 2:14 ..enjoy :D
btw ...same chick from the street sits in the car? at the end of the trailer?

many company names/brands from the original p&p game? someone please confirm :)

Alright - This isn't CGI at all. What I'm saying? This actually runs in real time in their new Engine. It's a glimpse of the gfx capabilities of next-gen games being released to ps4/720 and also PC. Expect this game by End of 2014 but in very extra-ordinary gfx. It's pretty easy to see how this can't be a mere cgi trailer if you're used to judge them.)

Not saying this game will run on all 3 plattforms, but the capabilities in the next gen are nearly the same.

similiar cpu, just that orbis features a slightly better gpu.

Playing this on PC should be the best experience since due to some cpu issues and low ghz... ;)

Anyway guys,

I'm madly in love with what you did show to us!

Keep up the great work.

Very impressed and very excited! Not been this blown away by a teaser in a very long time! Really looking forward to learning more about this one! :cool:

View attachment 394

I really like these tie-ins you made with the original game. Seems to me like a relative of Max Hammerman is also a police officer?
And official game art used on one of the screens - too cool.

Attachments

• tie-ins.jpg
    tie-ins.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 254
I quite like the teaser, fitting song choice there as well.

Gonna be keeping an eye on the progress of this game - so far you got me interested

Impressed by the trailer.

Did you notice that the girl on the ground in the beginning and the Psycho Squad chick was the same person? (Has the same scar from the bullet)

This could be interesting...

stayed up till 5am to watch this it was totally worth it!

A little speculation before I go to bed.

It's strange how we see the same(?) girl becoming one of the psycho squad. I think the gun is a de-personalizer. It kills their code and uploads a standard "police" coding that adds to the police force. Interesting stuff!

Top Bottom