Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

+
Sweet! We were not promised too much. The trailer/teaser turned out to be amazing indeed. For me personally it couldn’t reach the sheer amount of awesome present in the “The Witcher 2” one by Platige Image but hey, maybe we’ll get to see a second one some time after release. I’d imagine having played through the game and being immersed in the world would make any CGI trailer even more spine-crawling :)

Also, thanks for allowing us to log in with our old Witcher forum accounts, CDPR!

For those who haven't played the tabletop game: Night City's Psychosquad (MAX-TAC) is a special police unit that responds to situations involving cyborgs that go crazy (cyberpsychosis). They often "recruit" from the pool of cyborgs that go crazy, by reprogramming them to serve in the Psychosquad and save people to pay for their former crimes. That's what you're seeing in the trailer. It's playback of how a female MAX-TAC officer became part of the squad.

"Memories. You're talking about memories."

For those who haven't played the tabletop game: Night City's Psychosquad (MAX-TAC) is a special police unit that responds to situations involving cyborgs that go crazy (cyberpsychosis). They often "recruit" from the pool of cyborgs that go crazy, by reprogramming them to serve in the Psychosquad and save people to pay for their former crimes. That's what you're seeing in the trailer. It's playback of how a female MAX-TAC officer became part of the squad.

thought as much thank you for sharing!

Yngh

Forum veteran
Guys, catch:

Great teaser :)

Nice to have Alt on the poster and Militech on the gun :)

And the soundtrack:

Underneath my skin there is a violence
It's got a gun in its hands

This 2 lines are in perfect cyberpunk climate - can't wait to play it.

So, anyone else spot the PnP touches? Militech whippet shotgun from Chrome 1, the "Crusher". The colorized artwork of the girl from Page 2 the MRB on a poster beside the Dynalar Technologies logo, the NN 54 news report running the stock quotes from Arasaka, Militech, etc. Kiroshi lenses ad in the pullback, beside what looks like a Dataterm..
So much goodness. These guys love the game, I think. Anyone else catch anything?

Ah, it makes a lot more sense if you know that, thanks!

It looks simply amazing, well done. It delivers a quick glance at what seems to be a deep beauty of a game. It gives you the raw feeling of the game and leaves you with a ton of questions and the urge for more.

Ok thoughts!
I loved the music and the details were great. Though I admit at first I was like "....that's it?" but then I read this is only a teaser, so that's awesome.

Can't wait for more and of course can't wait for TW3!!

Top Bottom