Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

+
Great work building all this hype!
I love the type treatment on the logo, who (re)designed it? Really really nice.
Hey CD Projekt Red's team, greetings from México!

I think all the guys involved in Cyberpunk 2077 there at the studio in Warsaw deserve a really big thank you for providing us with such an amazing jaw-dropping trailer. Also, I loved the hidden message and how it was written. You guys surely are some amazing developers and I hope we are yet to see one of the best games of the 2010's. Stay awesome, good luck and have fun! You have your fans support!

great trailer. im so excited for this. even though its such a long way away i cant wait. i would imagine we will be knee deep in new consoles by the time this sees the light of day but still very very excited. love anything remotely cyberpunk. after watching this trailer i feel torn between rewatching blade runner, replaying human revolution or rereading the neuromancer/sprawl trilogy. in my eyes, that means cdpr must onto something great.

Attachments

• shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
    shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 63
I also must say that the CGI in this trailer is really superb, heck it's the best CGI I've ever seen.
Good thing that it probably won't be like DE:HR in terms of graphics if you look at TW2 with the Red Engine.

I also must say that the CGI in this trailer is really superb, heck it's the best CGI I've ever seen.
Good thing that it probably won't be like DE:HR in terms of graphics if you look at TW2 with the Red Engine.

Although I quite liked DE:HR graphics, I'm certain by 2015 that the graphics will have improved vastly. I'm equally certain you will have people who dislike them regardless.

And by 2020, why we'll probably just plug in to play our now-classic CP2077 game.

thought it was really good for a teaser (!) trailer
it gave us a good taste of how the world will look and feel like

only thing i didn't like was the music, i mean the title reveal "trailer" had such a good electronic sound and here it's a completly unfitting licensed track.. for the next time, back to non vocal electronic or blade runner esque jazz or even 80's rock please... something a little more "cyberpunk" you know

Caseless is typical...unless the cops are using ElectroThermal Enhancement, which seriously jacks the power of the round up.

Caseless is typical...unless the cops are using ElectroThermal Enhancement, which seriously jacks the power of the round up.

ETE has nothing to do with caseless ammunition. I just thought that all new 2020 weapons fire caseless ammunition. Ofc there are older weapons which doesn't use caseless ammo yet but those rifles are definately state of the art weapons.

anyone kinda bummed it's not coming out until at least 2015? :( Kinda makes all games until then irrelevant lol.

yeah, that bummed me out soo much
i mean 2015?!? by then there will probably be another deus ex and also the blade runner sequel will have come out by that time

Top Bottom