Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

+
The trailer is short and cool but i cant tell if its in game or not and most trailers that have animated trailers can make some people who want graphics dissipointed

released JUST when I went to sleep (abouut 4 am here!) well AWESOME :D :D
wish it was 'more dynamic' though

There's a mac address in the trailer; 0000 A9 00 AA 20 EF FF 08 8A
Actually, it's more than that. Found this on Reddit:

10: A9 0 AA 20 EF FF 00 0A 4C 2 0
0000: A9
0.A
0000: A9 00 AA 20 EF FF 08 8A
0008: 4C 02 00
This is what a 6502-compatible display looks like. It is the some one used in the.
The hex above is a program that checks the display and attachments. For more info download microcyb SIM6502.
A link to it is provided to it in the related link section of the display.

Meaning:
Nice find. That is actual hex code for the MOS 6502, a processor used in the Apple II, BBC Micro, Commodore VIC-20 and Atari 2600.
The hex code above is:

:0000 A9 00 AA 20 EF FF 08 8A:0008 4C 02 00

Which decompiles to:

LDA #$00TAXJSR $FFEFPHPTXAJMP $0002

Which is a rather short program. I don't know if there's more code hidden in the video (Edit: Don't think so) and I'm unfamiliar with the chipset, and I haven't had much time to look into the instructions a great deal.

Anyway, it looks like the rest of the code actually is doing what it says in the video, PHP pushes the value status register onto the stack and TXA copies it to the accumulator, effectively 'checking' the display and attachments.

Edit: Got it working in an emulator. No idea what's going on with the locations 01fd up, but it's doing something alright. Here's the emulator with it all loaded up..

No idea what any of this means or whether any of it is relevant. Pretty picture anyway.
The emulator above is really amazing and was created from high resolution pictures of the chips, taken with a microscope. Here's a video of how it was done. These people scare me a little.

Thank you for sharing Dona!

Btw look at the date of when killing occurred or should I say it will occur ? ;)
10th of January 2077, exactly same day trailer was released... you sneaky CDPR!!! :cool:

Alright - This isn't CGI at all. What I'm saying? This actually runs in real time in their new Engine. It's a glimpse of the gfx capabilities of next-gen games being released to ps4/720 and also PC. Expect this game by End of 2014 but in very extra-ordinary gfx. It's pretty easy to see how this can't be a mere cgi trailer if you're used to judge them.)

Not saying this game will run on all 3 plattforms, but the capabilities in the next gen are nearly the same.

similiar cpu, just that orbis features a slightly better gpu.

Playing this on PC should be the best experience since due to some cpu issues and low ghz... ;)

Anyway guys,

I'm madly in love with what you did show to us!

Keep up the great work.

THIS.
When Cyberpunk nears release I'm sure going to buy a new PC when my current 1+ year old Alienware turns much older :p

Fantastic trailer, watched it at least 25+ times already and also had to buy the song:D My hype-meter was already on 180% but now it´s somewhere beyond measurement. You guys are still looking for concept artists, right? Only the two jobs that are listed on the website or would an inexperienced beginner be able to get a chance as well? (Just asking, I´m gonna try it later this year no matter what :) )

Any idea on who's doing the PR for the game? With the coded messages and stuff it has some elements of an alternate reality game so I'm wondering if CDRP has hired somebody or everything is done in house.

Any idea on who's doing the PR for the game? With the coded messages and stuff it has some elements of an alternate reality game so I'm wondering if CDRP has hired somebody or everything is done in house.

I think evolve pr is responsible for the PR. It was one of their directors (?) who first revealed on his twitter that there´d be a teaser!

Yeah, it bothered me too. Well, it's a teaser, so a lot of room for changes. The game comes out in 2015...GOD THE GAME COMES OUT IN TWO YEARS! HOW WILL WE MANAGE TO WAIT!?

Top Bottom