Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

+
Loved the trailer, although there was a decided lack of the term 'Meatbags' by the girl.... but I'll overlook it :D

Still can't believe this is actually happening - childhood dream come true!

Sorry for the blatant plug, but this is my first week in the new job and I've put together what I think is the most extensive look at the teaser trailer yet. Thought it might be of interest to some of you guys!

@Gridlocke: Great analysis. A lot better than the IGN one! Thanks for the link :)

Cheers! I'll be honest, the IGN one was what inspired me. I watched a bit of it when I arrived at work, and figured it was a job that needed doing properly! ;)

still can't believe this is actually happening - childhood dream come true!

Sorry for the blatant plug, but this is my first week in the new job and i've put together what i think is the most extensive look at the teaser trailer yet. Thought it might be of interest to some of you guys!

:D oh my god

Still can't believe this is actually happening - childhood dream come true!

Sorry for the blatant plug, but this is my first week in the new job and I've put together what I think is the most extensive look at the teaser trailer yet. Thought it might be of interest to some of you guys!

Great breakthrough, thank you for sharing! :eek:

Absolutely awesome teaser! Beautiful visuals and great integration with the music. I haven't been this excited for a game since seeing the first trailer for DX:HR (and I'm not specifically a cyberpunk-genre guy).

Is the music a custom remix of Archive's 'Bullets'? I'd love to get a full track of this particular mix.

Cheers! I'll be honest, the IGN one was what inspired me. I watched a bit of it when I arrived at work, and figured it was a job that needed doing properly! ;)

Yeah top bit of analysis, like yourself I really think that CDPR can give us a game with the right balance of the existing material and new invention to make this an instant classic. One question though do you think that as Alt is disembodied due to Soulkiller, is there any chance that she's back from Ghost Town in 2077, and could everyone's favourite anarchic 'runner, Rache Bartmoss, done a similar thing before his physical demise in the Fourth Corp War.

I would assume so, just look at second witcher. There is several languages for that game. My guess there would be polish, english, german, spanish, french and russian at least

At the end of the trailer when she slips on the goggle helmet, theres a brief light blinking near her nose and she appears to breathe in. Is she getting jacked up on an inhalant?

Top Bottom