Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

+
Girl from the trailer:

http://www.photoartz.net/p/photo/c/view/a/main/id/1724/order/1/

Gregski - are you sure its her, think Bagiński said they went to England to work with the actress (Bagiński himself is one of the dead bodies in trailer). Judging by that woman name in the pic you posted above she seems to be polish. Of course she can still live in england.

Dinocorpshunter4 - As far as i am aware CD Projekt RED plan is to release it simultaneously on pc and next gen consoles. I would assume they will try to cover both ps4 and new xbox. Its not set in stone though

Gregski - are you sure its her, think Bagiński said they went to England to work with the actress (Bagiński himself is one of the dead bodies in trailer). Judging by that woman name in the pic you posted above she seems to be polish. Of course she can still live in england.

Well her facebook page is in the UK at least. ;)

Dinocorpshunter4 - As far as i am aware CD Projekt RED plan is to release it simultaneously on pc and next gen consoles. I would assume they will try to cover both ps4 and new xbox. Its not set in stone though

Here are the credits from the trailer:

CYBERPUNK 2077 teaser
Director: Tomek Bagiński
Story: Tomek Bagiński
Cg Supervisor: Maciej Jackiewicz
Animation director: Maciej Jackiewicz
Executive producers: Marcin Kobylecki, Jarosław Sawko, Piotr Sikora
Producer: Marta Staniszewska
Senior environment artist: Marcin Stępień
Character artists: Dani Garcia, Paweł Jaruga , Stanisław Marek, Tomasz Stefański , Tomasz Stryjewski
Environment artists: Robert Kudera, Artur Szymczak, Marcin Więch
Concept artists: Damian Bajowski, Jakub Jabłoński, Maciej Kuciara, Maciej Rębisz
Additional concept artists: Jakub Bogaczyński , Adam Trędowski , Rafał Wojtunik
Rendering artist: Szlum Pinkumbaum
Compositing artist: Szlum Pinkumbaum
Layout: Mosze Pietruszka
Animators: Michał Kaleniecki, Damian Nenow, Bartłomiej Kik
FX TD: Łukasz Sobisz
Character TD: Bartosz Opatowiecki, Mateusz Popławski
Additional 3d artists: Jarosław Handrysik, Konrad Kiełczykowski, Bartłomiej Walendziak, Sebastian Ośka, Artur Owśnicki, Kamil Pohl, Piotr Tatar, Hubert Zegardło
Music: "Bullets" written by Darius Keeler, Pollard Berrier
perform by Archive
published by Hangman Records
sub-published by Fintage Publishing B.V.
published in Poland by Warner Music Poland Sp. z o.o.

Sound design and mix: Kuba Pietrzak (Box Postproduction)
3d scanning performers: Katarzyna Danysz-Żelewska, Tomek Bagiński, Maciej Jackiewicz, Piotr Prokop
Casting: Maciej Nawrotkiewicz
Make up: Marta Domagała
Costumes: Magdalena Adamczyk, Anna Szumińska
3d scanning session: IR-Entertainment Ltd.
Special thanks: Arkadiusz Dorynek

JUICE:
Art directing: Michał Dwojak-Hara, Michał Misiński
3d artists: Błażej Kowalski, Łukasz Dziedziński, Jarosław Handrysik, Przemysław Słabiak

CD PROJEKT RED:
Producer: Adam Badowski
Story consulting: Sebastian Stępień
Cncept artist: Robert Adler
Character modeler: Ovidiu Voica

But yeah, she can live in the UK, it's better for her modeling career for sure ;)

Gregski - are you sure its her, think Bagiński said they went to England to work with the actress (Bagiński himself is one of the dead bodies in trailer).

They went there to use scanning studio - IR-Entertainment Ltd. Otherwise, even if she live in England, it would be cheaper to bring her here, rather than bring whole crew to England. :p

''COMING:.....
WHEN IT'S READY'' Hold it right thar!! ... Did we... did we just got trolled by the Cd Projekt Red?! :eek:

CYBERPUNK 2077 TEASER HIDDEN MESSAGE And More..

Hey Guys I Uploaded Yesterday A Video About a Hidden Message I`ve found In The Teaser Trailer Of The Game..So Anyway This Message Is From
CD PROJEKT RED TEAM They Are Giving A Lot Of Info Inside It And They Also Talked About A New Project that they are Working on right now...So Here is The Link to See It By Yourselves Guys And This Is My New Channel I will Be Posting More Content In it
In The Future So I f you want You can Subscribe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XasvLMJjpJY

Old Channel:http://www.youtube.com/shadow9169 (Don`t subscribe to it)

New Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/SHADOW9169VIDS (You Can Subscribe To It)

Top Bottom