Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

+
Let me be a huge necroposter.
Could anybody please explain what in the world is this frame supposed to mean? Appears numerous times during the teaser.
Interesting finding,doesn't make much sense to me,like some parts are missing,btw awesome Alyx Vance avatar you got yourself there....if that really is her .

Could anybody please explain what in the world is this frame supposed to mean? Appears numerous times during the teaser.

Blank spots in the Braindance... maybe when the recorders eyes were closed or feed was otherwise limited.

The mention of Raven Microcyberentics implies its not network media based, so it would have to be something to do with Cybernetic Systems.

Interesting finding,doesn't make much sense to me,like some parts are missing,btw awesome Alyx Vance avatar you got yourself there....if that really is her .

I've just realized that the left part (lilke, 8 symbols or so) is missing. Will search for a better frame.
^^Disregard that, here's another frame and one more.

The text as I see it:

0: A9 0 AA 20 EF FF 00 8A 4C 2 0

0000: A9

0.A 1G

0000: A9 00 AA 20 EF FF 08 8A
0008: 4C 02 00

THIS IS WHAT A 6502-COMPATIBLE COMPUTER
[DISPLAY?] LOOKS LIKE. IT IS THE SAME
[ONE US?]ED IN THE

THE HEX ABOVE IS A PROGRAM THAT CHECKS
THE DISPLAY AND ATTACHMENTS. FOR MORE IN
FO DOWNLOAD RAVEN MICROCYB SIM6502.

\
A LINK TO IT IS PROVIDED IN THE RELATED
LINKS SECTION OF THE DISPLAY.

May be not quite accurate. What a shame my vision isn't augmented.

Fun fact: SIM6502 is an Apple - I emulator.

Btw, this version of Alyx was proudly stolen from this album.

Blank spots in the Braindance... maybe when the recorders eyes were closed or feed was otherwise limited.

Oh. Guess I'd better start studing the setting.

So.

I was wondering what a narrator could sound like in the trailer. This is what I managed to come up with.

interesting. It could just be gibberish put there for the sake of the teaser. But who knows. I like that narration zheldor..'I am a tool now'. Nice.

Ok..can anyone tell me what exactly happened to the view counter!?!?Last week it had 5.7 million views and now it's 5.2 so..WHAT HAPPENED?

Heh, all my waiting patiently for games is reserved for Kingdom Rush 2 and its' inevitable 2014 flash release. This game, I leave in the realm of dreams until a firm date is announced...

I realize the video below is old but I've been thinking about it a lot. So for those that haven't seen it the guy analyzing the trailer was guessing that the maxtac agent was wearing an exosuit. This would make sense for a humanity conscious psychosquad member and would explain the large helmet/goggles on the outside of the head rather than implanted in the eyes. What do you guys think? What does this mean for the humanity system and if you play as a cop will you keep your fleshy cybervirginity?

Other than this the video doesn't say much more than the hidden elements PDF says. Here's the vid for those curious folk that haven't seen it.

I love those little easter eggs hidden in the videos. Wish the messege was completed and it actully ment something.. or made it so compecated it takes time to decode. thank you for translating.

Guys hidden msg at 2:14 ..enjoy :D

many company names/brands from the original p&p game? someone please confirm :)

Yes, there are names/brands from the original p&p game.

Great teaser :)

Nice to have Alt on the poster and Militech on the gun :)

You're correct, chombatta!

So, anyone else spot the PnP touches? Militech whippet shotgun from Chrome 1, the "Crusher". The colorized artwork of the girl from Page 2 the MRB on a poster beside the Dynalar Technologies logo, the NN 54 news report running the stock quotes from Arasaka, Militech, etc. Kiroshi lenses ad in the pullback, beside what looks like a Dataterm..
So much goodness. These guys love the game, I think. Anyone else catch anything?

Yep, I've had noticed them in the first time I saw this trailer. ;)

The only thing that bothers me is that I see a shell coming out from police rifle, shouldn't they be caseless?

Erm... How about Militech M31a1 rifle from chrome book 1?

Wheee! Our first nerd-up! IIRC, and without checking my copy of Chrome, ETE requires the rounds to be cased. Thus, those cops might have been firing cased rounds IN ORDER to take advantage of ETE. because that's a cool retcon.

Any idea on what the rifles were? Some CDPR invention? I thought maybe a shroud over a Militech Ronin or an Arasaka WAA Bullpup. Nice to see the bullpup configuration in use, eh? Possibly also a Militech Mk IV...

I see what you mean. ;) Where was Arasaka WAA Bullpup found btw?

The Dynalar and Krisho logo's appearing on storefront windows...

The original image of Alt from the core CP 2020 rulebook appearing beside them as an ad for Dynalar Cybernetics.

The AV-7...(though I would have preffered an AV-6)

Militech on the guns

The entire trailer giving a feeling of the old AD Police Files crossed with Appleseed....

C-SWAT taking down a Cyberpsycho, only to recruit her...

I am unbelievably stoked for this game... this teaser blows my mind... I am already itching to get my hands on concept art to add to my site...

I am Wisdom000, and I approve the ever living crap out of this message....

I agree with that! :D

Cyberpunk 2077 trailer

the song you used in the trailer by archive, did their video influence your trailer in anyways as it looks like it may of done or is it just coincidence ?

Okay I just saw the teaser again after a long while, the full uncompressed one and GOOD LORD IT'S SO WONDERFUL. It's been over a year since it's released! You guys think we'll get another teaser hopefully, with the soon to be going full fledged marketing train for the release of TW3?

After my further inspection on the trailer (and even more closely at the rifles the cops had) I can't say those rifles are Militech's m-31a1... as I first thought...

Now I'm wondering if they're ether Arasaka's WAA s or (possibly) Militech's Ronin Light assault rifles... but the shotgun is obviously Militech Crusher SSG...

Darn, what a nutshell...! ???

Top Bottom