Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

+
After my further inspection on the trailer (and even more closely at the rifles the cops had) I can't say those rifles are Militech's m-31a1... as I first thought...

Now I'm wondering if they're ether Arasaka's WAA s or (possibly) Militech's Ronin Light assault rifles... but the shotgun is obviously Militech Crusher SSG...

Darn, what a nutshell...! ???

They are deffinitely not M31-A1's. They would fire a 4.5mm caseless round and would be in a standard longarm configuration. However, they could well be an evolved version created by a rival manufacturer. I don't buy them being Ronins or WAA's either. Both are caseless and I just don't see a manufacturer switching that kind of thing around because its a completely different reciever assembly - which makes it basically a totally different firearm.

The grenade launcher segment confuses me. If you stop the frame in the right place, the shell says 40mm on it, but it is clearly to narrow for that and much closer resembles a shotgun shell. I could believe it is a high velocity 25mm grenade. The reinforced barrel on that section looks like its for use at range as well, rather than CQB. The whole weapon, including the folding bipod and the long barrel seem to have it geared towards fighting at range.

They are deffinitely not M31-A1's. They would fire a 4.5mm caseless round and would be in a standard longarm configuration. However, they could well be an evolved version created by a rival manufacturer. I don't buy them being Ronins or WAA's either. Both are caseless and I just don't see a manufacturer switching that kind of thing around because its a completely different reciever assembly - which makes it basically a totally different firearm.

The grenade launcher segment confuses me. If you stop the frame in the right place, the shell says 40mm on it, but it is clearly to narrow for that and much closer resembles a shotgun shell. I could believe it is a high velocity 25mm grenade. The reinforced barrel on that section looks like its for use at range as well, rather than CQB. The whole weapon, including the folding bipod and the long barrel seem to have it geared towards fighting at range.

True.
Erm...
How about "Chadran Arms Jungle Reaper?" Does it use caseless ammunition?
http://web.archive.org/web/20091026160304/http://geocities.com/fyredrake01/gixcent/Bh2020/CAJR.gif

True.
Erm...
How about "Chadran Arms Jungle Reaper?" Does it use caseless ammunition?
http://web.archive.org/web/20091026160304/http://geocities.com/fyredrake01/gixcent/Bh2020/CAJR.gif

Both the Jungle Reaper and the City Reaper use caseless,(and they are both setup in a standard carbine profile for CQB. In fact, almost all the up to date weapons in 2020 use caseless ammo. The majority of the weapons that don't are older 20th century ones, like AK47s and Glock 17s. That or they are revolvers.

That is why I was so happy to see cased ammo being used. I've never been a fan of caseless and I always opted for cased ammo where I could in 2020.

both the jungle reaper and the city reaper use caseless,(and they are both setup in a standard carbine profile for cqb. In fact, almost all the up to date weapons in 2020 use caseless ammo. The majority of the weapons that don't are older 20th century ones, like ak47s and glock 17s. That or they are revolvers.

That is why i was so happy to see cased ammo being used. I've never been a fan of caseless and i always opted for cased ammo where i could in 2020.

i c...

Hopefully the whole caseless ammo thing is just being dropped, it never did make much sense that the switch to caseless almost universally would happen so fast, specially since at best caseless ammo was a brief fad, and the drawbacks to it outweighed any pro's....

Hopefully the whole caseless ammo thing is just being dropped, it never did make much sense that the switch to caseless almost universally would happen so fast, specially since at best caseless ammo was a brief fad, and the drawbacks to it outweighed any pro's....

Maybe the inspiration for caseless ammunation was from the 90's when US searched for replacement for M16's?
By that time the H&K made their G-11 rifle. And you know the rest facts I believe...
(But just in case, a little time capsule here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVRyY5QH9Lo )

Am i the only one around here that thinks that the arms on that hotty look something out of Ghost in the Shell?, I'm gona jizz so hardcore if they have an advanced prosthetic interface in game... like choosing different limb add-on's or outfitting different components that change how the limb unlocks itself, game should be the best in over a decade if not of all time..

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!

Am i the only one around here that thinks that the arms on that hotty look something out of Ghost in the Shell?, I'm gona jizz so hardcore if they have an advanced prosthetic interface in game... like choosing different limb add-on's or outfitting different components that change how the limb unlocks itself, game should be the best in over a decade if not of all time..

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!

In the PnP game there were dozens and dozens of internal upgrade options for cyberlimbs; including shotguns, blades, saws, welding torches, telescopic extensions and a mini-bar (complete with various types of booze and mixers...)

In the PnP game there were dozens and dozens of internal upgrade options for cyberlimbs; including shotguns, blades, saws, welding torches, telescopic extensions and a mini-bar (complete with various types of booze and mixers...)

But was there an option to have a prosthetic interface that allowed you to jizz so hardcore? I'm positive that's what Doddka meant.

And for the distaff inclined, there is the midnight lady, "squirting the water into the clowns mouth" games were never this interesting... but you can win some tickets

Top Bottom