Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

+
Am i the only one around here that thinks that the arms on that hotty look something out of Ghost in the Shell?, I'm gona jizz so hardcore if they have an advanced prosthetic interface in game... like choosing different limb add-on's or outfitting different components that change how the limb unlocks itself, game should be the best in over a decade if not of all time..

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!

...Well, you're gonna be happy, this is almost all what the game is about customisation-wise lol (this and big guns, cool clothes, drugs, and nice looking cars).
But background wise, it's gonna be a lot darker and violent than Ghost In The Shell.

Forum veteran
Wishing all the best to CDPR!
RageGT? Whoa, talk about a blast from the past. Where did you disappear to? Don't you know that forum members aren't allowed to have lives outside of the forum?

Since TW3 will be the last installment; I am looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077. I trust in CD Project Red's work!

Since TW3 will be the last installment; I am looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077. I trust in CD Project Red's work!

There can still be spinoffs, but i bet those wont be about Geralt.. I, for one wonder what other great games they can create..

It is shame that we don't even have enough information to speculate what those projects could possibly be..

Well, we know they are games based...

So, they could be based on The Witcher Franchise, the Cyberpunk Franchise or they could be based on something entirely different.

Well, we know they are games based...

So, they could be based on The Witcher Franchise, the Cyberpunk Franchise or they could be based on something entirely different.

Since CP77 is still early in development and since they are still working on Witcher 3, i would bet my money on something entirely different, but who knows..

Not sure classic high fantasy is what I want from CDPR. Got BioWare for that, when they don't fuck it up.

Was a bit disappointed when Telltale got the GoT rights. Was hoping that, maybe, CDPR would get to work on the franchise.

I wanted this so badly...

Not sure classic high fantasy is what I want from CDPR. Got BioWare for that, when they don't fuck it up.

Was a bit disappointed when Telltale got the GoT rights. Was hoping that, maybe, CDPR would get to work on the franchise.

I wanted this so badly...

A GoT RPG made by CDPR...

Top Bottom