Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

+
It's not. Adam Kiciński, said that having two big premiers in one year isn't the best idea.

Not a fan of sarcasm I see. Oct. 2015 is a date whether or not it is going to be the the games release date it is A date. I was just making a joke from my lack of a reputable source for my information, but i guess that an internet forum isn't the best place for sarcasm.
Okay, so not that we've beat that dead horse let's just let those comments R.I.P. and move on.

I would really like to hear anything from Red about Cyberpunk my fear is that they released this great teaser and we'll never hear anything again. Case and point Prey 2. Announced "in production" in 2008 and then nothing. That would be my fear atm, beautiful trailer then nothing.

Not a fan of sarcasm I see. Oct. 2015 is a date whether or not it is going to be the the games release date it is A date. I was just making a joke from my lack of a reputable source for my information, but i guess that an internet forum isn't the best place for sarcasm.
Okay, so not that we've beat that dead horse let's just let those comments R.I.P. and move on.

I would really like to hear anything from Red about Cyberpunk my fear is that they released this great teaser and we'll never hear anything again. Case and point Prey 2. Announced "in production" in 2008 and then nothing. That would be my fear atm, beautiful trailer then nothing.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...ew-with-CDPR?p=1395578&viewfull=1#post1395578

Not much, but something.

I was just trying to be polite. :D Many ppl ask question about release date, and many assumed, that 2015 will be the year. The only real confirmation that it won't be 2015 release was in Polish interview with Adam Kiciński. Thats why I refer to it. English isn't my first language, so I often unintentionally miss irony and such. Hope you will have fun here. :)

I was just trying to be polite. :D Many ppl ask question about release date, and many assumed, that 2015 will be the year. The only real confirmation that it won't be 2015 release was in Polish interview with Adam Kiciński. Thats why I refer to it. English isn't my first language, so I often unintentionally miss irony and such. Hope you will have fun here. :)

No prob. I was worried I was going to get a tick mark on my permanent record for that. You're English is better then most people who speak it natively. I should have checked my sources before posting anyway.
I hope that after Witcher is released they can reasonably quickly put out another teaser. That would be my move. Wait for Witcher 3 to be out for 2-3 months then right before it starts fading into the background for "the-next-big-thing" throw out a new trailer and get all that love onto Cyberpunk.

I imagine conversations going like; "Hey dude. You've played Wild Hunt right?"
"Uhhh.. Yeah, Duh. Best game out now."
"Did you see what that company is coming out with next?"
"No, what?"
"Check out this new trailer."
...And BAM all the Witcher fans are now Cyberpunk fans.

No prob. I was worried I was going to get a tick mark on my permanent record for that. You're English is better then most people who speak it natively. I should have checked my sources before posting anyway.
I hope that after Witcher is released they can reasonably quickly put out another teaser. That would be my move. Wait for Witcher 3 to be out for 2-3 months then right before it starts fading into the background for "the-next-big-thing" throw out a new trailer and get all that love onto Cyberpunk.

I imagine conversations going like; "Hey dude. You've played Wild Hunt right?"
"Uhhh.. Yeah, Duh. Best game out now."
"Did you see what that company is coming out with next?"
"No, what?"
"Check out this new trailer."
...And BAM all the Witcher fans are now Cyberpunk fans.

Can't argue with that.
Though I have to say, I was always a fan of Deus Ex, so if this game has the typcial CDPR dark and gritty topics, the non-linear structure, the lovely story and the typical sci-fi vibe I will LOVE this game.

I hope it has a Stealth Class though, I'm a sucker for stealth.

Can't argue with that.
Though I have to say, I was always a fan of Deus Ex, so if this game has the typcial CDPR dark and gritty topics, the non-linear structure, the lovely story and the typical sci-fi vibe I will LOVE this game.

I hope it has a Stealth Class though, I'm a sucker for stealth.

Me too! The atmosphere of Deus Ex: Human Revolution just made me addicted (also thanks to the excellent original soundtrack by Michael McCann). The Teaser Trailer got my hopes up Afterlife could become one of my favorite games.

Me too! The atmosphere of Deus Ex: Human Revolution just made me addicted (also thanks to the excellent original soundtrack by Michael McCann). The Teaser Trailer got my hopes up Afterlife could become one of my favorite games.

Ours, too! If Afterlife was a game.

Although I think Cyberpunk 2077: Afterlife would be a cool expansion title.

I'm starting to tweak out!! I'm trying to keep calm and not get to hyped about it, especially since no real game has been shown, but I am too excited to put into words for this game.
GGGGAAAHHHH!!!

I'm a little behind :) Only just saw the teaser, but wow what a teaser. Has there really been no more news?

I'm a little behind :) Only just saw the teaser, but wow what a teaser. Has there really been no more news?

first: Welcome to the forum :cheers:

and yeah there isnt much news about the game but you can read everything we know at the moment, here

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/27086-(unofficial)-Cyberpunk-2077-Known-Features-Thread

have you already seen the video with Mike Pondsmith, the creator of cyberpunk 2020, talking about the world? If not take a look, it creates a great hype....

I can't believe it's already been 2 years since this magnificent teaser trailer...hopefully after TW3 gets out we'll see some substantial news about the game ...and by AFTER I mean this year if possible.

I really want to see a bit more.
2 years is a long time, at least show us like... 20 seconds of gameplay!!

a quote from CD about this

"On a more serious note, in short, communication-wise, we are now focusing entirely on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Everyone is working crazy hard to give gamers around the world an RPG to remember.
“Worry not, Cyberpunk 2077 is OK, its time will come."

I suppose it's possible we get something more around E3 and Gamescom, if we're very lucky. But I suspect we'll have to wait til the next Game Awards at the end of the year, or some time 2016 for substantial new information on Cyberpunk.

Top Bottom