Cyberpunk 2077-themed GeForce RTX 2080Ti announced!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

We’re thrilled to officially announce the GeForce RTX 2080Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition!

The specs of the GeForce RTX 2080Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition are the same as the GeForce RTX 2080Ti Founders Edition. You can find them on Nvidia’s official website.

While the card is not available for purchase, there will be plenty of opportunities to get your hands on one! Together with our friends at Nvidia we prepared several contests and giveaways. More details can be found here. Additionally, make sure to follow Cyberpunk 2077 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for future announcements!

I don't have an Instagram or Twitter account... I guess I will have from now on, it's worth it. Congrats to the designer of the card and to whoever came up with the prizes idea, hands down the best looking GPU on the market.

Really nice looking GPU, but with Ampere release on the horizon it's not that bad to miss out.

Also never was a fan of the stock cooling solutions of Nvidia and AMD (ATI).

Meh. Would need to build an entirely new rig around that, too.

200 people will be overjoyed to win one, I'm sure. :D

CDPR really deserves a collab like that, the card looks so damn great! I don't count on winning it, but if I did, I'd invest in a new case with a window and I'd make sure I see that card as often as I can.

Too bad my PC is under my desk, though.

I don't have an Instagram or Twitter account... I guess I will have from now on, it's worth it. Congrats to the designer of the card and to whoever came up with the prizes idea, hands down the best looking GPU on the market.
Just stay tuned for our contests then ;) there will be more than one chance to get it :)

Whats the point? Yeah, it looks nice, but once you install it into your pc, toure probably going to very rarely see it.

Top Bottom