Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

+
Add this mod into the base game.
It lets you bind all the controlls that you want, like the default use button.
This is a PC GAME for gods sakes. the options to bind certain controlls are ALREADY BAKED INTO THE GAME. WHY ARE THEY HIDING THEM?! Let me have my controlls how I want them without having to re-add a mod every single patch. this would be SO EASY TO DO.

also, secondarily, fix the camera height so it isn't in my fucking neck. Really tired of having to look up to see other people when riding in cars, and its unforgivable when driving.
I CANT SEE THE ROAD OVER THE HOOD. WHO GREENLIT THAT. The worst offenders are the badlands cars that have guns (that I can't shoot. why not?) or other things strapped to the hood that directly obstruct my vew.
Driving in first person is way more immersive and cool, but in this game its a fucking brutal chore, that is just asking you to get into an accident.

This game is getting a lot of undeserved hate in my opinion but these two things are easy fixes and NEED to happen IMMEDIATELY.
tl;dr:
The camera needs to be a foot higher in the driver seat of the car (fpv)
Let me bind every single button to what I want.

Thank you CD Project Red. I always loved Shadow Run for the SNES back in the days...years ago. I consider this game Cyberpunk 2077 a spiritual successor to that. I love this game so much and wish the company luck. Hoping for more upcoming patches to make the game even greater. Again congratulations to your success and happy gaming to everyone.
This all the way!

1st impression..needs a lot of work and if they actually put time into fixing it, it could be great. Im not happy with how empty the city is, but it looks amazing and fun to just explore it and look at everything. They need a lot more places to enter..I won't go into the missing adult content..its been said many times over.
Create a character lacks in depth..I know you don't see your character much but the options to make your person is not much..but with time..if all our posts are read and considered then this game could definitely be game of the year..but it has far to go

So... finally, here it is! What do you think about Cyberpunk?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote of the day:
In a world where you can be anyone and meet many, many other characters why would you only be able to pick between TWO romance options for either gender ( one heterosexual and one homosexual) You could literally have a romantic relationship with aliens and cat people (Mass Effect and Skyrim again) but I can only choose between two people in a futuristic, sifi RPG were you can literally make a transgender character! How? Why?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for myself, I have decided to let this game age in the cellar for 1-2 years to become a true masterpiece. If you played The Witcher Wild Hunt long enough, you know the difference between version 1.01 and 1.32. If you didn't, trust me - it was very noticeable. I enjoyed the game so much more when the bugs and rough edges were refined, so I am going to do this with Cyberpunk.
After latest patch im unable to play with my y axis inverted on xboos series x... Can no longer play because ofthis

Good game. Beautyfull one, a lot of work, a lot of missing functions for more immersion. Game could be a masterpiece, but he is clearly not finished yet.

Congrats CDPR team ! Cyberpunk 2077 is a monument ! Really huge slap in the face for the graphic and Creative works.
Clearly a next gen game. Optimization is very good on PC (RTX2080 R5 3600 1440p). 35h gameplay now, only minor bugs (Day one version was perflectly playable for me).
As on TW3, accessing the gameplay can take some time. But once you get used to it works very good.
Story is just great and touches many current themes... It reminds me 2000 Deux Ex (which was my reference in terms of cyberpunk Action RPS).
You created a very coherent/realist open world, with a very good gameplay.

Thanks for providing us this gaming experience !

Regarding last gen consoles, in my opinion, this is clearly a sacrilege trying to transpose this masterpiece to 7 years old hardware that will ruin the huge work done AND the gaming experience.
Hope you'll regain console players with a solid Next Gen delivery !

Wow, just wow. This is by far the best game I have ever played. I have had no issues whatsoever from launch and still running like butter. I can't express how grateful I am to be playing this. I have hit 40hrs 40mins and only just completed breaking into Arasaka warehouse with Goro Takemura and continue to take my time with my first play through. What a lot of fun, the radio station of my choice is radio Pabkac this just sets the game on fire! Unreal!. And to think that this is just the beginning with DLC and patches to come, bring it on! for me this is a 9.75/10 with only one request a toggle walk button so i can truly take my time and get lost in this world even more. Well done CDPR, well done.
photomode_16122020_233534.jpg
:love::love::love:

Well i am quite happy with Cyberpunk 2077,

ATTENTION I WILL TELLMANY SPOILERS

I play it on PC so and the Performance is quite good i had some crashes mostly when i made too much stuff blow up kat the same time (mostly with my rocket launcher)

I love the Story. and the Gameplay is quite good. so the most stuff is good and the bugs i expirenced werent gamebreaking now to the bad stuff:

the main problems are actuall things that could be fixed afterwards except one: that the gangs do not realy handle like factions. it isnt like i could decide to rather help one gang or another it is more like these are place holders you can interact with i will try in my next run other approaches at certain points but i dont think it will change much. there is literally only one point i found where you can chose and that was the netwatch thing already told in the trailer and even that is shit as anyways both sides will backstap you. In small missions it will have an Impact but the big stuff so: is militek a friend or a foew etc. doesnt matter the problem is here the interference with the contracts you cant realy chose sides if you want to play every side mission as you normaly steal something of the local gang. this issue is my biggest one. because it realy is contrary to my expectations.

what me botherd me with the story was that the counter for how fast i will fie went up this thing is absolutely useless as i can spend as much time as i want in the side missions and it doesnt goes up waht it also shouldnt because the only way to safe V would be to play the end, my suggestion: just edit the story arks in such a way that V is alive and is still in night city (this would also allow more story DLCsb after the healing) i literally rushed through thze story because i though my char will die at some point if i dont do a certain mission bevorehand which will at least allow me to survive for a bigger time span lets say a 5 years so your story will indeed end if you dont do that but now you have a bit more time in which it makes actual sense for V to try not to die waht makes it worse is that literally everyone in the main story tells me that i will die very very soon. this could also be fixe dby saying at the start that it will take some years befor i die as V.

other things:

to change some appearences and cosmetics most importantly cosmetics after you created yo char. it is the year 2077 people change up their bodys as they like let us players also do that give us more freedoms and possibilitys.

let me fucking sit and eat food etc. like in the mission, dont make it neccessary to consume these that way but make it possible to sit on a bar etc. make our characters live in night city

no dual wielding eventthough other characters can do it. i would have noe problem not having the ability to dual wield but due to other characters pbeing able to do this i realy also want to do it.

make fixers more personal, except to just let them call you and say hey i am alive now kill shit for me let there be a little questline to prove them your value (maybe except your street cred is high enough)

make it possible to either break through a door per force or to use your technical skill as far as i know there is always either one of the two checks so either technical level or strenght not both but this disallows different approaches to some situations so i think both should be possible in certain cases.

a daily live circle of NPC is very hard to do for so many NPC but something like a random activity circle makes more sense, like the NPC just walks down the paveway but there is a certain chance he will then walk to the nearest diner and order something if he is long enough near the character to actually do so.

more cars and people i mena this is a megapolis there should be hundrets of cars or atleast a train siystem with many many people awand highways up and down also there are way to few people walking around in the city etc. this mege city as a quieter traffic then my hometown with 40.000 citiciens of course this will demand more powerfull computers but there already is a slider for that just make it longer.

eventhough the lore of the tabletop tells a different story there dont seem to be many nudists or heavily with exotics augmented people i mean for sure the exotic people should only be in the city centre as theyneed to bequite rich but thaat is no excuse for nearly none.

My Ideas for upcoming DLC:

- BIological Implants similar to the cyberware this exists according to the law and we should get it.
- full Borg conversion
- individualisation of cars and guns and self designed guns so like Jonny has his personalised gun why not let V have one.
-

what i personally do not need:
- multiplayer
- an Anime

the end result:

you should have postponed the game and made it more like it seemed in the trailers to some extend and atleast now make it into the experience you showed in th trailers i think it is a good game esspecially in the side mission but it needs quite much.
Post automatically merged:

yeah me to the normal white skin type is to normal for me i prefer to make my charachters either liek my skin tone, carefully formed due to a long time of evading sunlight in my dark room playing games or stright up albinos.

Same here. I avoid sunlight as I don't like going outside and all the skin types are tanned.

There must be ginger haired people in Night City, use their skin tone for reference of us who remain indoors.

One disappointment people may find weird, but the fact that my character can get fully naked but still have underwear on despite being fully naked on the inventory screen bothers me, whats the point of the customization?
This combined with performance and graphical issues has me regretting my preorder.
CD either over promised or lied.

I totally agree with you on this in-fact the whole character customization is out of wack as well they forgot to implement the hip length and width butt size and I really dislike and hate the fact they force you to select fracking presets excuse my language CyberPunk devs but if your collecting data from me like all the rest then you all have to put up with this as well. lol, anyway there is so much missing from character development starting point when you click new game to be specific so they know that even till this day after 10 years I have not seen any game beat the sheer size of what you can create what body you want the way you want it then Skyrim from Bethesda. That's not excusing the fact the whole game is a big fat joke. When I bought this game I really thought to myself finely someone developed a game where you can actually choose what life your character can live and change careers mid way or something to explore new possibilities, but no the entire game is based on presets and the story they are forcing you to take. I sure as hell won't be buying from these developers any time soon till they grow a brain or two. It was my first time anyway buying from them this game CyberPunk.

Not to mention lastly and not least I'm running this game on external ram 8tb custom and with my computer over clocked and everything this game has a storm boat of stuttering clicking screen shaking and all I over clock all my games and this one really sucks I mean its expected because this game just came out but it really sucks not to mention the having to constantly start over and over after you beat the game why the hell they not release the game with new game plus. There's lots of potential for games like these too bad we have 50 year old men and women making games now a days they know nothing of new generation game designing.

126 hours in the game. I have only one thing to say - different from what the developers think, in particular, quest management, game needs a quest generator (procedural). I know that this goes against what was idealized, but I will keep what I think.

Thank you CD projekt red for best game ever. I'm playing a lot of games, but this is the best game i have ever played so far. Despite some bugs it's the best game.

[...] People blaming devs because they're trying to run this MASTERPIECE of a game on old hardware.
This game is a 10/10. It's the best game I've ever played and I've been hooked for 100+ hours so far.
Would LOVE the ability to change the color of my clothing and cars. Also, a place to change the look of your character mid game? A way to upgrade your apartment a little? And CDPR, for the love of god, stop being scared and remove the underwear from the game. Otherwise, I applaud all of you on the dev team. You've truly created a brilliant spectacle. Ignore all the haters, you should be extremely proud. You've outdone yourselves and every other Dev team on Earth. Congrats. This is a beautiful story, a gorgeous game, and awesome gameplay.
Thank you so much for this!

I am rather enjoying the game so far. I admit it hasn't lived up to what I fully wanted, which in effect was mainly the witcher 3 but in the cyberpunk setting. Its not quite there but I do think, that if they can improve the AI, fix the bugs, and improve the quests then it will achieve what I had imagined it would be.

Hello
For the first time, I decided to share my opinion about the game publicly. I just feel inside myself that I should do it, but I am also curious if someone has similar feelings to me.I will tell you right away. I had very high expectations for this game. Why? Because CPRed itself was driving this machine, it was called "balloon inflation". I decided to plunge into this night city that will give you nothing but bad things.Then I invite you to read and comment on my thoughts.

1.World
After advertisements and posts about the game world, I wanted to lose myself in it forever. It was a dark world of dirt / gang / prostitutes / corporations and ordinary people who want to live peacefully. I tell myself. Well, this game can only be released by CDPR. After all, they do what they want. They don't care what the others say and if I'm going to get a brutal 18+ game, it's only from them.The truth is I was looking forward to this game for this world. I wanted a serious game for serious people. If he wanted to play something nice, I would play Minecraft or Fornite, but let's respect each other.

a) The appearance of the city
When it comes to the very appearance of cities, I was immediately in love. This is what I meant. These streets, neon lights. You could immediately feel that you are in an overcrowded metropolis where you can lose your life in most of the corners, and life itself is not easy. As for the appearance of the world, I have absolutely nothing to complain about. This is how I imagined it. However, it soon turned out that this wonderful world is empty and censored. Really? Why is the censorship on / off function in the settings, even if it is turned off? Do you call seeing a few guts from a cut body censorship? weak ... I don't mean that everyone should fly with their penises on top and have sex in the middle of the street. There are prostitutes, let them have sex if someone wants to. This is not a Disney princess world. Secondly, in the world of the game, not doing any side or main quests really has nothing to do. All you can do is go to one of the two prostitutes and that's it. There is no side fun

b) Bugs
At the outset, I would like to say that it connects in pain with console players. Fortunately, while playing on the PC, I didn't experience them so many. As for the bugs themselves. Yes they were. However, not so much that it was difficult to play. Sometimes, of course, because of them, I fell out of immersion like, for example, "A solemn moment. Your best friend dies with you in the car and wants to give you his last breath with what you have stolen.
Wait what? emm .. Jackie wasn't supposed to be your baby girl you pulled out of your head ... All of this tense situation dissolved into one bug.
What like what but after CDPR I expected something more. After all, they made a name for themselves over the years, and there's nothing to justify them about how the game looked at launch. Shame

c) Gangs
Various gangs. I read a lot about them and it was breathtaking just to think about finally seeing them and what interactions you would have with them. However, it turned out in my feelings that they are just themselves. So much. They are in the world and the only thing you can do with them is to murder them powerfully without any consequences. Will you kill 100 people of Voodo Boys? Ok, in a moment you will go talk to someone important from them and he won't blame you for killing their people. The gangs in this game are only for filling the world. The big disappointment for me was that it didn't contribute anything to the side game

2. Character Creator
As for the wizard itself, I have the impression that he is a bit poor. Maybe it's clinging, but I was counting on something more if it was, for example, about implants or tattoos. Why can't you choose weight and height? Why can't my character have cyber limbs? Why can't there be more tattoos? A bit of a profession, and everyone knows well. In RPG, it is your character that counts the most and you want to have her as mapped as possible to be drawn into the world. As for the choices of the past. My planned character was Nomad. It turned out that his family had split up and he was really alone. It suited me very well. Immediately in my head a scenario for a loner who must find himself in a new reality, i.e. being without family / without support / lonely. As the game progresses, however, I have noticed that it is really only used in dialogue sometimes. I'm not saying it's bad. I liked it very much that I was able to quote something from my past from time to time because I am a nomad. However, I don't see any other sense in this. I do not know how it is in the case of other choices because I have not tried.

a) Dress system
I have only one word for it ... or I don't even feel sorry to use it
It is hopeless. In an RPG, I want to impersonate a character, clothing is one of the main points, and here what do we have? Dress up like a clown because that's both. Really? I didn't give a shit. I found clothes that matched the character I wanted to play and I didn't care what stats they had. Was it good? For me yes. I did not imagine that I would go to some serious interview in which I have a contract to look like a clown. Even without seeing myself in the game, I would feel very bad about it and I wouldn't be able to get caught up in the story.As for the appearance of clothes and variety. Am I the only one who thinks he is small? that most of the clothes we have available make us create funny Fornite characters rather than serious Night City gangsters who actually kill people?.

b) Shooting system
Here I have nothing to complain about. I like this system and I was satisfied with it. Unfortunately, I did not check the Neutraners' capabilities because the tree and the skills that were offered to us somehow did not encourage me to use it

c)Driving vehicles
Here I gave CDPR a big credit of trust. I realized that creating a model of driving vehicles was completely different from driving a horse and I assumed in advance that it would not be great. However, I had a strange impression that these vehicles are hmm ... too light? a slight twist and throws me sideways and it's hard to control them. You're driving an armored heavy car and it's light ...

3. Quest

a) Side quests

Aside from the typical quests for open worlds such as Eat Kill, as was the case here with the police assignments. These side quests weren't that bad. Everyone tried to have a story there and was enclosed with a description. But with time I got used to "Steal it / kill it / steal. Probably the best quest was the one in which you had to take a guy with a problem to the" doctor ". However, as far as the quests themselves are concerned, they still do not contribute anything to the story. fixers, but what does it bring? Everyone likes us from the beginning. They don't change their mind about us, you don't have other threads with them when you do a lot of jobs for them. Just like gangs are to be.

b)Romances
This is one of the brightest and most depressing things about this game. First: Why can't we romance everyone? What's the problem to do this. Everyone sees this game differently. I understand that there are other orientations, but it's not others who are playing your game. It was a profession for me. I say in advance that I am straight and the only option I had was Panam. Luckily, she was the perfect woman for my type. From start to finish, I had nothing negative about her. From cool relationships, slow walks to jokes and passionate romance where. We were a perfect match, and I felt that my nomad wanted to help her, her family, and to become part of it. It was magical for me that while doing a side quest I got a message from her which I could send back to. It was a very good flavor in which you could feel that it was going to something and it was not just an empty NPC. The whole thread of romance with Panama was for me the best thing that was about the game. I got into quests because I wanted them / her help. I lived with her problems and relations with other nomads. I felt a bit like watching a really well-told romance. However, it was short enough and ended hopelessly. After all, it was finally sealed as a close-up and ... the end? Really? What surprised me most was the conversation with the lady in the news after this was finished. I had the impression that it was supposed to be more developed, but for some reason the whole thread was cut off. It disappointed me a lot, because the body of this message / conversation / the whole outline was fantastically arranged and written, and then suddenly such a pile.

c) The main storyline
Hmm .. For me, it might not be .... Really. I apologize to all the people responsible for creating the main story but I don't need it. In order not to get lost, let's start from the beginning. A "new" boy in town with a buddy are trying to become known as "Premier League". Cool. A bomb for me. Typical "From zero to hero". If it is properly written, I will buy it. Unfortunately, it quickly turns out that we get an unpleasant guest. Let me put it straight. I didn't like Johnny Silverhand. I arranged it in advance. This is me, I want to live and you are just a virus to me. This is what I would do in real life. Okay, there were some fun inserts with Johnny when I was doing side missions, but for me, he was just a virus that I want to get rid of. Unfortunately, I had the impression that this is not a game about my character. That my character does not live as it would like in this world. But I still had the impression that this is a Johnny Silverhand game and he is the main attraction here, and I am supposed to literally play it. It pulled me out of this world ... really why was this character creator like this story about Johnny who tries to take over our body and we see his past? Even when performing side qyests or hitting on Panama, you might have had the impression that your mother (Johnny) was watching you while having sex with her.Overall, the story did not attract me ... there was nothing in it that I will remember very well or something I was wondering. The saddest thing was that it was short .. You won't start well, it's over.Just ... endings ... ehh ... After finishing this game, it was my saddest moment in this game. I had an impression that everything I did, I could actually stick it up my ass and shoot myself right away. You want to survive at all costs and get rid of the virus in your head, where suddenly it turns out that you can, but you only have 6 months to live ... really? **** really? Ok, I understand that someone will think "dark game and world" but *** really? I don't even know what to write ... I'm so upset that ...

4.Overall assessment and reflection
After finishing the game, I feel sad ... but not sad because I just went through a great game that gave me a lot of impressions and now I have to wait for my hands. I feel sad that this game was bland .. I didn't get involved. The world was beautiful but empty. I had mixed feelings about the threads which I had the impression that they were incomplete and cut to make them look somehow. I'm not talking about the things that were supposed to be in it, but there aren't any, or things that are censored. It is simply deceiving customers. It was supposed to be a bun and the bread came out. Sadness because no matter if I did not try, my character will die anyway. Not only is the world today as it is, it is even impossible to get involved in a game that has been waiting for so long ... and from such a company that previously provided us with great games. Now my confidence in CDPR has dropped drastically .. Will it improve? I don't know ... Currently, I hope that she can deal with bugs quickly and start adding to the game what should be in it from the beginning. I do not hope that the endings or the main story will change. There is no hope for that. Overall, I summarize everything in a few words. I have the impression that I played the demo ... only such a poor premium demo of the game

Greetings

I only got the game 6 days ago. Amongst all the backlash I just want to say thank you to CDPR. I've not felt this way about a game in a long time. The things they get right in this game they get so, so right. I just hope this difficult period for them doesn't mean they stop supporting this game, or adding DLC. On my second playthrough at the moment and still in awe of the city and the emotional moments of the game. I really hope they CDPR can filter through the hate and realise that some of us absolutely adore the experience they have created in this game.

Hello CD-Team

I want to say thank you for Cyberpunk 2077

I like your game

At the moment everyone is complaining about what I can't understand.

I play it on the Playstation 4 Pro and think it's fantastic, when the Playstation 5 is finally available I'll buy your game again.

Don't let it get you down, keep it up.
you're doing a great job.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

regards
Phil

The ball was dropped when it came to Cyberpunk 2077. The advertised and promised so many things; which all turned out to be false. Character creation could use more tweaking. Cyberpunk 2077 could use an enhancer. We should be able to click on the character to fine edit their body parts. I can also agree with it being more need for extra hairstyles. Body implants for cosmetics and changing the character's appearance will a be nice feature to add.

Cyberpunk promised that we could buy multiple apartments and homes. I was loving it until I realized that my character would be stuck in the same apartment. I really wanted to customize V's vehicle; which all leads to dropped balls. I even wish my character can have more recreational activities. Working out, shooting range, sparring and basketball all would be nice.

I'm just saying it has so much potential and needs more work. People never like dropped balls when it comes to anticipated games.

Top Bottom