Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

+
This game is a masterpiece, the work behind is unbelievable and the potential is infinite.
[...]

Thank you for Cyberpunk 2077 !!!
You are geniuses.

Last edited:
This is a great game. I have encountered few bugs and fewer crashes. No computer overheating. If your system is overheating, it's probably because of your system build and not the game.

I love the fact that you have many starting choices and each shapes the game. I completed virtually everything I could find on the map and every side quest offered to me. Then, I completed the endgame. I chose poorly because I had the most underwhelming, anticlimactic experience ever. It took 163h 59m to reach this. I will go back and choose a different endgame branch to see how that plays out.

Could the game use refinement? Sure. Games this huge are almost guaranteed to have some bugs. I am looking forward to playing it again when I have time and future expansions!
sorry spoliers but as much as i do like cyberpunk the life path changes nothing though out the game and all the endings are just as depressing as each other with the exception of maybe one and even then thats questionable

My review after finishing near all quests (race is missing) and buying near everything.

1. Technical / Graphic:
I play the game on PC / full HD with
i7-6600k
16 GB RAM
GTX 980 Ti from Zotac (important?)
installed on a NVMe M.2 980 PRO (can´t really say if the higher speed helps or not, compared to a sata SSD)

Most graphic settings are on high or ultra, not a single one is middle or low. I have absoluty no issues with the framerate or crashes, it runs completly smooth with my setting. It crashed 2 times in the first few hours of the game but then never again.
Graphic is awesome, i really love the cyberpunk style.
- NPCs are ok, i mean there could be more a little bit more variety (height / kids / npc on bike or whatever) but it is good
- Cars look good, what bothers me is that when i drive with 200 into a wall that the car as low to zero damage, it just looks not real
- Buildings - nothing to say, looks very good
- Regions - nothing to say, i love the setting of all

2. Charakter
Like expected the character creation of V is good, nothing else to say.
I started the game on Very hard, i just think i "get" the most from a game by playing it on the highest level. I mean crafting, comparing weapons / mods / and all that s..t. I want to get forced to read things / search for items to get better in order to finish a quest or a boss.
(Compared to the Witcher: Has someone ever used these Tonics?)
I have chosen the "Techie / Crafter / Netrunner" path. I just liked the Quickhacks and stuff, but after a while it became boring. So i switched to Technie cause i thought, hey i craft some cool legendary weapons and go with that. (bad idea)

2.1 Intelligence (Netrunner) / Quickhacks
Completly overpowered, after a while it feels really boring, every enemy is dumb as a brick and nearly or onehit.
2.2 Coolness (Stealth)
I had the most fun by just playing stealth, it was cool, but again the dumb as brick mobs are horrible and destroying the "i was good in killing the enemy silently feeling"
2.3 Constitution / Coolness with shotgun / streetfighter path
After the ending and with "end gear", a lot of fun for a short time not really interesting
2.4 Reflexes (Guns?)
I somehow needed it for my path, you get some really nice buffs, but was disappointed that i could not use other cyberware after hitting lvl 50 because of missing attribute points, same with other stats
2.4 Techie / Grenades / Crafting / Tech weapons
Who on earth though that would be a good idea? The "Techie" perks are good ok, but crafting?
Grenades are mostly useless in my eyes, i rarly use them, roboters are so rare that you have to remember yourself that you got an EMP-grenade, but why should i waste "important" seconds when i just can onehit near every mechanical mob, some cool grenades exists (gash / char / that nose thing) but that´s it
Crafting is completly broke, either you cannot craft what you want because the recipe does not exist (mods, cyberware, clothes, riflescopes, weapons or it takes ages because there is no slider for "craft 200 epic components at once" (or grenades..... or bounce backs)
I wanted from every weapon a legendary one, just for fun. On crafting lvl 18 it says you get some recipes for iconic weapons, which one? Either i already had every recipe or it´s completly useless, i am missing a few iconic weapons, none of them could i craft, i always needed the original
Crafted mods are mostly completly useless, cyberware is ok
During a normal playthrough - crafting - is - meaningless. You will always get a better weapon / armor from the next random mob.
In my eyes crafting is something for the "end game". In my case just to craft every legendary
2.5 What happened with that 6th attribute?

3. Customizations

The shop page of GOG says: Genre "Action", "RPG", "Science Fiction"
- Action: Ye.. ok, short fights, boss fights are mostly bugged or way to easy (That Oda guy got stucked in the air under that platform in the middle)
- Science Fiction, no doubt, absolutly
- RPG?
Can i customize my weapons? No
Cars? No
Hair? No
Change tattoo / make up anything else? No
Charakter appearence? The best stat wins --> No
There are so many clothing options, why no preview? like stats

3. Story:
I liked it, but it was too short. The ending.. really? I hate it when the last mission is always active and cannot be really finished. I am very interested how they manage to add content to that, like "ok i just have to do that last mission but here is a bunch of new main quests" (compared to the Witcher DLCs).
The story itself was meh, where are the big choices which i have to do? Playing the last mission a few times?
The ending ... why feels every ending the same? here you die or here you have 6 months to die?
- Too short and bad ending

4. The World:
I really love Night City, it looks fantastic. But after you have cleared every camp you can´t really do anything. It really feels completly empty after you have finished the main story and the side quests.
Play it again? Why? I felt like i have seen everything.
You can´t really count the cyberpsycho quests as 17 quests.....

5. Gameplay / Fights / Mobs
Best police i have ever seen, someone commits a crime and they are already behind the criminal, fantastic.
FANTASTIC....... No way someone thought that was a good idea.
Mobs are dumb as a brick, you kill 2 next to 5 others with a quickhack and what happens? "Where are you?, ok anyway lets talk about my grandma"
You can either play stealth or not, that´s good, but most of the time it felt like playling stealth is not really rewarding.
"I do that mission now without killing anyone" - Great you did it, here´s your loot, none, cause you can´t steal anything from the mobs when they are alive.
After i played stealth i mostly went back and killed everything to get the loot....
There is no other way in making money except kill and loot (except crafting bug)

Driving is.. okay?
Yes the minimap sucks, there are plenty of fast travel stations so you don´t have to use cars, but i enjoyed it to just drive to the next camp / mission / merchant to see most of the map. I rarly used the fast travel station before i reached the ending.

6. Interface
When i equip my legendary baseball bat i can´t see the stats of other melee weapons at merchants, bugged.
Same with legendary Yinglong, bugs the hell out of my interface, can´t use it.
I started to store one piece of every clothing piece in my storage, has anyone noticed that it "updates" the storage every time when you put something in or out? That´s so annoying, it takes ages to store something, it just feels unnecessary long and inconvenient.
I like the style of the interface, i think that can fix this issues easiely with a few patches.

7. Audio
Awesome, nothing else to say, love it

8. Bugs
I am pretty sure i could write here a ton of things which happened, but nevertheless i haven´t encountered a bug or glitch which i could not solve by my own, either by reloading or by jumping like a kangaroo on crack. (Except the interface bug with specific weapons)
I think i am lucky here.

9. Suggestion:
Is it the new standard for RPGs? Hell no, not even close
I would rate it 6/10.
The setting / dialogues, especially with johnny are very good. Other parts like combat, crafting, interface, AI, police, customization is bad, kindly formulated..(is that a saying in english?)
The design of the side quests and main quests was great, short but great, except the endings. But i really do miss other corporations, where is Militech? Biotech? Trauma Team? Max Tac? or all these other evil corporations which you told us?
What are the gangs for? Just "different" enemy types? Can´t really see the BIG context of the game.

It felt like i was playing against myself without a real enemy.
Let´s see what the updates and DLCs bring, but for myself i got brought back to the ground-level and think that Witcher 3 was a master piece and unfortunately but not hopefully a one hit wonder from CDPR.

sorry spoliers but as much as i do like cyberpunk the life path changes nothing though out the game and all the endings are just as depressing as each other with the exception of maybe one and even then thats questionable
[/QUOTE
My review after finishing near all quests (race is missing) and buying near everything.

1. Technical / Graphic:
I play the game on PC / full HD with
i7-6600k
16 GB RAM
GTX 980 Ti from Zotac (important?)
installed on a NVMe M.2 980 PRO (can´t really say if the higher speed helps or not, compared to a sata SSD)

Most graphic settings are on high or ultra, not a single one is middle or low. I have absoluty no issues with the framerate or crashes, it runs completly smooth with my setting. It crashed 2 times in the first few hours of the game but then never again.
Graphic is awesome, i really love the cyberpunk style.
- NPCs are ok, i mean there could be more a little bit more variety (height / kids / npc on bike or whatever) but it is good
- Cars look good, what bothers me is that when i drive with 200 into a wall that the car as low to zero damage, it just looks not real
- Buildings - nothing to say, looks very good
- Regions - nothing to say, i love the setting of all

2. Charakter
Like expected the character creation of V is good, nothing else to say.
I started the game on Very hard, i just think i "get" the most from a game by playing it on the highest level. I mean crafting, comparing weapons / mods / and all that s..t. I want to get forced to read things / search for items to get better in order to finish a quest or a boss.
(Compared to the Witcher: Has someone ever used these Tonics?)
I have chosen the "Techie / Crafter / Netrunner" path. I just liked the Quickhacks and stuff, but after a while it became boring. So i switched to Technie cause i thought, hey i craft some cool legendary weapons and go with that. (bad idea)

2.1 Intelligence (Netrunner) / Quickhacks
Completly overpowered, after a while it feels really boring, every enemy is dumb as a brick and nearly or onehit.
2.2 Coolness (Stealth)
I had the most fun by just playing stealth, it was cool, but again the dumb as brick mobs are horrible and destroying the "i was good in killing the enemy silently feeling"
2.3 Constitution / Coolness with shotgun / streetfighter path
After the ending and with "end gear", a lot of fun for a short time not really interesting
2.4 Reflexes (Guns?)
I somehow needed it for my path, you get some really nice buffs, but was disappointed that i could not use other cyberware after hitting lvl 50 because of missing attribute points, same with other stats
2.4 Techie / Grenades / Crafting / Tech weapons
Who on earth though that would be a good idea? The "Techie" perks are good ok, but crafting?
Grenades are mostly useless in my eyes, i rarly use them, roboters are so rare that you have to remember yourself that you got an EMP-grenade, but why should i waste "important" seconds when i just can onehit near every mechanical mob, some cool grenades exists (gash / char / that nose thing) but that´s it
Crafting is completly broke, either you cannot craft what you want because the recipe does not exist (mods, cyberware, clothes, riflescopes, weapons or it takes ages because there is no slider for "craft 200 epic components at once" (or grenades..... or bounce backs)
I wanted from every weapon a legendary one, just for fun. On crafting lvl 18 it says you get some recipes for iconic weapons, which one? Either i already had every recipe or it´s completly useless, i am missing a few iconic weapons, none of them could i craft, i always needed the original
Crafted mods are mostly completly useless, cyberware is ok
During a normal playthrough - crafting - is - meaningless. You will always get a better weapon / armor from the next random mob.
In my eyes crafting is something for the "end game". In my case just to craft every legendary
2.5 What happened with that 6th attribute?

3. Customizations
The shop page of GOG says: Genre "Action", "RPG", "Science Fiction"
- Action: Ye.. ok, short fights, boss fights are mostly bugged or way to easy (That Oda guy got stucked in the air under that platform in the middle)
- Science Fiction, no doubt, absolutly
- RPG?
Can i customize my weapons? No
Cars? No
Hair? No
Change tattoo / make up anything else? No
Charakter appearence? The best stat wins --> No
There are so many clothing options, why no preview? like stats

3. Story:
I liked it, but it was too short. The ending.. really? I hate it when the last mission is always active and cannot be really finished. I am very interested how they manage to add content to that, like "ok i just have to do that last mission but here is a bunch of new main quests" (compared to the Witcher DLCs).
The story itself was meh, where are the big choices which i have to do? Playing the last mission a few times?
The ending ... why feels every ending the same? here you die or here you have 6 months to die?
- Too short and bad ending

4. The World:
I really love Night City, it looks fantastic. But after you have cleared every camp you can´t really do anything. It really feels completly empty after you have finished the main story and the side quests.
Play it again? Why? I felt like i have seen everything.
You can´t really count the cyberpsycho quests as 17 quests.....

5. Gameplay / Fights / Mobs
Best police i have ever seen, someone commits a crime and they are already behind the criminal, fantastic.
FANTASTIC....... No way someone thought that was a good idea.
Mobs are dumb as a brick, you kill 2 next to 5 others with a quickhack and what happens? "Where are you?, ok anyway lets talk about my grandma"
You can either play stealth or not, that´s good, but most of the time it felt like playling stealth is not really rewarding.
"I do that mission now without killing anyone" - Great you did it, here´s your loot, none, cause you can´t steal anything from the mobs when they are alive.
After i played stealth i mostly went back and killed everything to get the loot....
There is no other way in making money except kill and loot (except crafting bug)

Driving is.. okay?
Yes the minimap sucks, there are plenty of fast travel stations so you don´t have to use cars, but i enjoyed it to just drive to the next camp / mission / merchant to see most of the map. I rarly used the fast travel station before i reached the ending.

6. Interface
When i equip my legendary baseball bat i can´t see the stats of other melee weapons at merchants, bugged.
Same with legendary Yinglong, bugs the hell out of my interface, can´t use it.
I started to store one piece of every clothing piece in my storage, has anyone noticed that it "updates" the storage every time when you put something in or out? That´s so annoying, it takes ages to store something, it just feels unnecessary long and inconvenient.
I like the style of the interface, i think that can fix this issues easiely with a few patches.

7. Audio

8. Bugs
I am pretty sure i could write here a ton of things which happened, but nevertheless i haven´t encountered a bug or glitch which i could not solve by my own, either by reloading or by jumping like a kangaroo on crack. (Except the interface bug with specific weapons)
I think i am lucky here.

9. Suggestion:
Is it the new standard for RPGs? Hell no, not even close
I would rate it 6/10.
The setting / dialogues, especially with johnny are very good. Other parts like combat, crafting, interface, AI, police, customization is bad, kindly formulated..(is that a saying in english?)
The design of the side quests and main quests was great, short but great, except the endings. But i really do miss other corporations, where is Militech? Biotech? Trauma Team? Max Tac? or all these other evil corporations which you told us?
What are the gangs for? Just "different" enemy types? Can´t really see the BIG context of the game.

It felt like i was playing against myself without a real enemy.
Let´s see what the updates and DLCs bring, but for myself i got brought back to the ground-level and think that Witcher 3 was a master piece and unfortunately but not hopefully a one hit wonder from CDPR.
Jesus christ dude I don't think anyone is going to read your novel but I do agree that witcher 3 was amazing. We spent more time with NPC characters who participated with us in the fight so it made combat feel more dynamic. Fuck it I'm out of here. XD

I've got over 100 hrs into tha game, I'm on a PS4 Pro.. Tha story is good, tha side quests are good (I suggest you do all those 1st), I suggest you play tha game on Hard or Very Hard, tha cover system is good depending on your play style.. I have 1 character with max crafting, guess I expected more clothing items, smart weapons, etc.. I expect more customization as well from an RPG... I have a new character now and I'm only lvl 24 playing on Very Hard with all my points in Blades and Cold Blood.. I can kill a group of enemies before tha words they say even finish but can't use there lvl 36 weapons..
Money sucks in tha game, most Legendary items or Luxury cars are $150k+.. Just buy all tha drinks you can and disassemble them to craft tha green sniper rifle..

It needs more underwater missions!

It needs more driving and shooting missions, like another side story line..

It needed a side story line with sword fights..

Tha GPS sucks compared to some newer games..

I wish there was a setting so you could turn off tha repeat fight music..

I wish there was a reply after tha ending with harder settings, etc...

I really really wish you could remove tha slow-motion filter!!

Honestly, I loved tha game and hope to see it get some good updates... Things like tha Shards, I never read anything in tha game, there are wounder writings and dialogs but how many other people are like me and don't like to read much??

There are a few other unique cars/motorcycles too I wish you could keep or buy...

Much respect to tha people who worked on this game, there's so much detail, maybe to much, most people now just rush through games and don't even notice all tha real work and details that went into this..

Attachments

• IMG_20201229_084601_684.jpg
    IMG_20201229_084601_684.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
As i posted earlier iam confused to why they simply skipped over in game character customization really stupid ...
spoiler ... theres a quest you do for pepe that you follow his wife to a ripper doc / plastic surgeon and she explains hes changed her face body etc to look diff .. ummm WTF no sense !
Also car customization and a garage to keep your vehicles ..
if all the cars looked the same or at least bland diff models with stock colors but some have insane looking mods paint jobs etc
why cant we steal them to keep at least or customize our own vehicles!!
For a gta type game it at times feels very bare bones!!

I've got my refund yesterday just one hour after request. (i bought through preorder)

I really wanted to like this game but is not even near ready to be published, if they hired one halfway decent tester, they would know it.
I look forward to play the game if they finish it ever.

Just wondering, if someone plays it through once or twice isn't it enough from the story?
Or someone finds interesting to play it again with a different sized penis?

maxresdefault.jpg

A lot of people around me are criticizing the game, they have an opinion about what should be done and how, etc...
But, of course, they have never actually played the game.
They are sitting, just repeating what they hear or read about CP2077.
With social networks this phenomenon is amplified and its very scary for the future because it seems that they have an impact, at the end...

View attachment 11122295

A lot of people around me are criticizing the game, they have an opinion about what should be done and how, etc...
But, of course, they have never actually played the game.
They are sitting, just repeating what they hear or read about CP2077.
With social networks this phenomenon is amplified and its very scary for the future because it seems that they have an impact, at the end...
<<<<< 250 plus hours over the 3 life paths im sure theres quite a few like me and have a right to an opinion and have valid reasons to expect better story telling game play less bugs etc!!!

200 hours in the game, have finished nomad and streetkid and after starting corpo I have played too much so will give it a rest maybe until DLC hits.

I've enjoyed what is in the game, but, I feel the game I got was not what was advertised.

Be warned I feel a rant coming on....

I understand it is technically what was advertised, but is it morally what was advertised, I don't think so.

Rant activated....

I'm not including bugs in this I am purely going off the games internal systems vs what I saw in advertising.

Now I know all the trailers said work in progress etc, but I wasn't expecting quite so many of the game systems to be dumbed down to the extent they have been.

An awful lot of stuff shown in the trailers is from one time cutscenes in the game, but gave the impression there was more to it (honestly that's the entirety of the advertising in my opinion). For example, there was a trailer not all that long before launch, where it talked about spending your hard earned money, in this clip you can see V and Jackie partying, V kicking back in a new house with a money bag on the table and probably more things I've forgotten.. All from one time cutscenes!

There was a video about the cars that said you can swap parts, now technically I can get the same car with a different skin, but, we all know how that is not what you think when you hear and see such things.

There was a video mentioning that the NPC in the game have routines and such, nope, they barely survive you turning 360 degrees let alone anything much beyond that. The AI is just, I don't even have the words for it, it's not very good though.

I could swear one of the trailers mentioned a dark, gritty and mature game, tampon gun adverts, dildo weapons, sex sounds everywhere, penis and vagina modifications, boob size. I didn't find any of this to be mature, I may have back when I was 11 years old. TAMPON GUN.

I didn't care when Jackie dies because I had only done a couple of things with him and I saw a clip of someone else doing loads of stuff with him. I did think his voice actor was spot on though!

I'm not that bothered about how many sexdolls are in the game, but, I feel it wasn't as many as we were lead to believe. Nor was the relationship side of the game, it's just like a thing you progress through and then it's over, sure you can call them and chat through the same lines once or twice but that is not what I would call a relationship. GTA IV handled this much better I think.

I could sit here for hours and become extremely pedantic, and I would sound like I really don't like the game. So I will offer my closing statement.

The game is alright, for what it is, and for what it cost! It isn't what I thought it would be based on the advertising, I was not over hyped going in, but I was definitely disappointed on the way out. It's a solid game, for what it is, but it isn't anything near the game that was sold to me and that's what hurts the most, I feel like we were so close to having something truly special in our hands. Whether we got that is up to you, but, in my opinion we got an empty husk albeit a pretty decent story, some great voice acting particularly Jackie.

I think this video says a lot

Last edited:
Now that ive had my time to really think about what happened with cyberpunk 2077..
As ive posted in a different thread
For some reason they abandoned the 3 story arcs to merge into the johnny silverhand one for what reason i have no idea..
ive played though all 3 life paths and i truly believe there first intention was to run 3 completely different story arcs
NOMAD was set up at the start with V leaving the bakkers and there must have been a story revolving around this
CORPO there was a lot of dialog set up with that guy that fried the people at that council meeting which leads me to believe there was a arc for that story
STREET KID when you first walk out of the bar and talk to padre and get pulled over by the 6th street gang there must of been a complete street kid gang related story arc

i wonder if this was a investors decision or a management decision to merge these very interesting very diverse storylines to one very linear path to save money cut development costs or just push the game out to make the investors money ..

unless this is the dlc that is coming offering a new interesting story for each life path that may offer a new individual ending for each path
i can live in hope!!

This is a love letter to CD Project Red so I hope they read it someday.
First of all, i want to congratulate you on the release of Cyberpunk. Secondly, I never was on the hype train and at first I wasn't really interested in the game to be fair. But my man did you not disappoint at all. This became one of my favorite games of 2020 along side The last of us Part 2. I don't how to say it but you have out done the competition in my opinion. GTA V doesn't even compare to your game. In my humble opinion Cyberpunk is on an other level to be honest. I mean GTAs' are all the same but you brought us something new, something extraordinary, something from another world. Just cursing around in my car and hearing the beats jam through the radio is wonderful. I get it there are some issues and it's to be expected in any game at release. Sure I am playing on a PC and I didn't experience issue like the console versions but it's to be expecting from a highly demanding game to need new hardware to run smoothly and perfectly. I even changed GPU to be able to enjoy the game to its fullest potential. My heart is with you in this hardship following all the legal actions and refund demands. But to me CD Project Red is the number one gaming company in the world. The one that hears its fans and responds to them. The one that's friendly with its community. The one that offers one of the best experiences. The one that should be respected the most as it gave us such experiences that will stay engraved in our memories forever. My point of view may be different from other people so I wish that everyone respects it.

i got cyberpunk 2077 hard copy on ps4 pro (witch i can't get a refound or gog.com to acknowledge i own it)
send a report about the gog thing (and hoping i can collect my witcher coat promotion) but it seem like it's gonna be lost -- ticket id #901631

let start with the pro
-character model
-story (main campaign)
-night city (architecture+motion publicity)
-kusanagi motorcycle
-cool futuristic firearms
-the sky is ok but not awsome (like in das gone,hzd,gtav,rdr2) just meh
-the multilayer of building (level inside a level) wish there would be more
-radio vexelstrom

now the cons (ya, we all know what's comming)

-lack of xxx content-> the city got xxx ads,xxx on the radio and that's it (breaking the immersion) no bd's,joy toys are lame, sex scene are creepy at best psychout at worst (the pam scene on ps4 pro start with her looking as a n64 npc and the image start to flicker like a mk ultra experiment that seem to want you to "not like/freakout" the experience = epic immension breaking. peoples on bd look more like they being tased rather than watching porn. nobody is having sex anywhere (including you) execpt one girl inside a tent (you should have go all in or not at all cause this make no sense)
and it seem to be a "NO-NO" unspoken rule went it come to ANYTHING SEXUALY THEME other than ads and the radio

-NOMADS -> there 23 millions nomads in cyberpunk, aldercado are 250 000 strong, dakota 80 000 strong, etc. when to nomads come it's like a romain legion on wheels (2000 cars min) or a burning man on wheels. what we saw fit more like the raffen shiv than nomads

-no fly,no boat,little vehicul,4 motorcycle,no grapling hook (yes cyberpunk red got a grapling hook),cool gun but not alot,no house. (somebody should look at the rule book and see what's missing in cyberpunk 2077) https://datafortress2020.com

-no metro-> i was playing the game and was wondering when i gonna get the metro mission and see the gangs related, only to fond it was drop years ago.....WTF!!!!!!

-bars are boring and there nothing to do in it, can't even drink a shot in a bar (like wtf!!)

-menu suck big time->the menu sound drive you insaine and your passing too much time in the menu (crafting/buying/selling/skill) that red look start to realy get on my nerve

-map-> wtf is this red fake 3d crap on my screen and it's way too small to fit nomads in there

-body customisation-> very crappy character creation that you can't never change...not enuf hair style,tattoo.
BUT THE ONE I CAN'T STAND ABOUT MY CHARACTER IS HEIGHT (am 6'4'' in real life and it feel like am 5'2'' in the game) HEIGHT-HEIGHT-HEIGHT DON'T GIVE A F**K IF YOU FIX IT IN THE SETTING OR IN THE CC --------JUST DO IT
-no coop mode

-alot of building can not be explore

-no compagnion-> would be nice to bring your girlfreind/boyfreind with you to fight,sex,loot,drive,craft (but with the red engine ai not too shure that cdpr can do it, wow beaten by gamebryo,frostbyte,unreal,etc)

-lack of creation for the player->no house to build,no cars to customise,no mission to make

-bugs-> am shure everybody looking at that and not any at the f-ing content (or lack of)

p.s. i try to put photo but your box was b**ching about size file --THAT WHAT SHE SAID--

7. Audio
All the audio is definitely awesome. I love the songs and wish there was one, huge soundtrack for the songs on the radio. Unfortunately, there is not. They are marketing it as different MP3 "albums" on Amazon. It is difficult to know if the songs you are looking for are on that particular "album". Oh, well...

first off i am enjoying this game a lot the gunplay mixes with looting and the details of the cars is just amazing it's addictive but it feels like a game that is unfinished, not because of the bugs but because of the lack of content, night city is just dead so is the countryside it's like the world of gta 5 was copied but just in a dead way, you have like 10 total cars compare that to gta which had like 100 on release, theres flying ships in this game but you can't fly them yourself and the fact that theres no flying cars is disappointing too, the tank can't be driven outside of missions, graphics are pale and dead, apart from car shine and paint which was nailed compared to gta for example where it's only reflective here it has details something no other game seems to nail as well as this one does, the interior details and the way the interior is rendered is amazing, a big thing was missed like having auto drive and have a voice say autodrive enabled with unique animations for each car like the steering wheel folding away, theres nothing to do once you finish the game, the story is short, the way i thought each faction or whatever would be is you get a whole new story for each corpo etc, new characters new story i was looking forward to going through each then i find out that they are all the same with an exception for the intro and some minor unique still pointless dialog

it's a good game but it's not complete it's nowhere near the scope of gta 5 for example, it feels like a end of the year game nothing more i am enjoying it but it's nothing special it's just good but it could have been special.

Totally agree. It's like they thought the main mission with annoying Johnny Silverhand would carry the game. But once the story is done, the world dies because there is nothing to do. All the interactivity like eating food, drinking, dancing, braindances, etc... is only playable during the story. I hope they can fix these bugs quickly for the console players, then get the DLC going.

Personally, I don't find the game disappointing even if more could be done. I like the game very much, I started the third run, of course there are some graphic bugs, but they take a back seat for this masterpiece they created.

Sigh, you have failed.
I have about 60 hours mostly filler content.
I don't even feel like finishing the game now that I know that the main story is like 6 missions long.

Top Bottom