Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

+
I just reminded you all of the rules. Insults are not welcome.
More content removed (quoting content that gets removed also gets the quoting posts removed).

Clarification

I don't judge, who am I to do it? me the guilty woman, not the good soul here.
it is important to know it for those who were interested in my original subject. {I was in prison for more than 13 years, 2006-2019, completely cut off from the world of the living} => it was with a more or less new perspective with which I rediscovered video games.

Yes, I love this game. Otherwise, why would I have repeated it 9 times?
simply; I have hope. I decided to stop playing CP-2077 so as not to fall into disgust, which would be unfortunate. I wait, and I will see. CP-2077 could become a real jewel.
I am very happy with V.'s line of conduct. The lines of dialogue are very similar to me {example; towards Placide, knowing he is laughing at me, he sodomizes me without permission}, so I let him know {[... ] "you know what: fuck you"}. no choice but to accept if I want to survive, V {me}, is forced to accept to be a {ductor naucrates} for this spectrum of Placide.

Cyberspace; I would have liked a world like "Alice in Wonderland". a false semblance of dream, but in fact; {Dante's hell} / modern way.
- The game soundtrack is great; I love.

With all these elements, CDPR can achieve a phenomenal rebound; an event, never seen before.
How did a game so much maligned become a masterpiece of the genre?

this is what I wish for CP-2077, for us, the players, these aficionados of this world without any mercy, that is to say; that dark future that awaits us all...

kid_nf_1-01.jpg

Hello, im a regular player, i just have 125 hrs or so in it.

I am a grown man, im beyond my 30's, i had no expectations or been a hype victim of this title through so called "influencers"
I am a man with own criteria and knowledge, i been gaming for so long, i been victim of hype in the past and with some early access.

Now, we all had a horrible 2020, even the devs of this game.

I been following the game probably since 2017, still, i was busy with other things, matters.
I liked it because the cyberpunk theme is one i really like, and so i waited after all these delays.

People had a lot of expectations because this studio made The Witcher, a game i never played but i heard its really good, so i just thought well, they might as well do good with this again.

The release day was bad, horrible, the worst, people were even calling this a scam and a lots of hoaxes and hate got this game busted.
Everyone was waiting for this game, and now apparently nobody cares about it because of how volatile and easily influenced people can be.

A fast look at youtube tells you that the praised influencers really can hurt a company, several videos mocking, even manipulating the game performance between patches and mixing platforms just to discredit the game.

I'm not in anyway attached to the company, im just complaining about this new people called influencers, they are the worst.
Some guy even called this game abandonware, i mean... really? That kind of people must be controlled.

After this patch the game feels better and smooth, still requires more polishing but it will get there.

Players need to have a criteria of their own, and not be influenced by someone who doesn't even care or know as long they get a paycheck.

After the new patch somethings don't work, those things that seem bugged are gone after loading a quicksave or waiting a day or just walking away.
To me now the game is fully working, just need some polish.

I got the game for my birthday at the end of March, so earliest version I ever played was 1.12 and I went in mostly blind aside from the whole 'riddled with bugs' impression but I've been very happy with it so far.
As far as bugs go I've only had minor, usually amusing things occur, usually lagged animations and the like, the worst maybe being calling my car and getting it pinged into traffic and flipped onto its roof?
My single worse experience was actually due to the 1.2 update, GOG decided to update the game while I was playing it, so hogged all the HDD so the game couldn't load anything in for ages, but that's not the game's fault, and was kinda amusing exploring half rendered bits.
Perfectly happy performance-wise even though I can't really see what the framerate is, I'm running on a mix of high and medium on an i7-4770, 16GB RAM & an RX480-8GB. It looks good and runs nice and smoothly, telling me it's got to be ~40fps at the very least and pretty solid @ whatever it is.

As far as the world, and the AI and stuff goes I can see room for improvement, particularly in the AI which can feel kinda.. braindead a lot of the time, but not so much it's stopping me enjoying the game. The world maybe has a bit less interactivity than I'd like, with regards to food stands and whatnot? It does graphically look very nice though of course!

Combat's been proving nice and fun, and with the general theme, the hacking and all it's been giving me the vibe of Watch_Dogs + Deus Ex.
My very biggest issue might simply be the fact you can't edit your character's appearance after creation, can't even like.. go to a hairdressers, or change makeup.
I would also have liked to change the colour of owned cars (given an actual, full customisation system would be a hell of a lot of work), since one of the earlier cars there's purple ones running about in traffic, but the one you buy is grey. I'd like mine to be purple too. :p

Just took my time to log in, come here, write a post.

You created the nowadays version of the ET game for Atari in the 80s. What a mess.

• I'm not getting the promised open world. I can have this on fallout or warzone for example where you can freely go and explore
  • Tons of bugs that shouldn't even be there in the first place. I trusted you, I pre-ordered, I waited every single launch date until it finally came and it was a mess. I played to game to feel I didn't lose the money, but I did!.
  • So limited! I cannot do anything. I got tired of being killed in 0.001 by police, and of completing all the missions and not having a randomizer of events. I killed all the criminals and now Night City is the peaceful place it should be.
  • The only thing I repent is not taking that refund when you offered.
I have all the witcher games, gwent too. Trusted you and got dissapointed.
Sorry for the rant. I'll just uninstall it.

I'm enjoying the game a lot. I love the storyline, the combat is good, crafting is great so you always have top gear and weapons.
I'm at ~ 575 hrs so far and haven't experienced too many bugs and they don't affect the gameplay anyway.
The few things I wish they would add or fix;
1) A way to alter character looks after creation like a barbershop/salon etc.
2) A toggle from 1st person to 3rd person view so when not in combat you can see character. Something like the Q key bind for vehicles.

Can't wait to see what new content may be coming soon. Maybe increased level cap and new skill tree.

Edit: This is for Cyberpunk 2077, please put it in the correct forum/thread.

Just a quick post to say thank you to the developers for all the hard work done patching the game.

I gave up on the game just after launch due to bugs but started from fresh when patch 1.2 came out.

I run the game in 4K with RTX on and it looks and plays fantastic! (new PC with Nvidia 3080, AMD 5950X CPU & 64GB ram).

According to GOG I'm 20% completed after 42h of play and I really enjoy the gameplay options of stealth, tech, fighting & a bit of driving. The storylines are interesting and very well done!

Tiny issue: I struggle with the fist-fighting, I'm still to beat the two brothers after many retries, but that's perhaps more to do with my 52 years of age shitty reflexes. Can I have an old git mode for that, please?

Thank you for a great game, please keep patching and I look forward to an expansion sometime in the future.

Last edited:
Tiny issue: I struggle with the fist-fighting, I'm still to beat the two brothers after many retries, but that's perhaps more to do with my 52 years of age shitty reflexes. Can I have an old git mode for that, please?

I abandoned it, eventually. :p

To be fair, I think it's balanced a lot like the TW3 fistfights. If you try to take on the next opponent before you're high enough level in the main game, you just get whomped. It makes a sort of sense, mechanically, but the difficulty spikes can feel quite artificial.

Plus, I'm not convinced all of the animations and hitboxes are quite lining up. There were a few times where I was hit before the animation cycle for the attack had played. (Like: the character pulls back their fist...I get hit...then the character throws the punch.)

Edit: This is for Cyberpunk 2077, please put it in the correct forum/thread.

Just a quick post to say thank you to the developers for all the hard work done patching the game.

I gave up on the game just after launch due to bugs but started from fresh when patch 1.2 came out.

I run the game in 4K with RTX on and it looks and plays fantastic! (new PC with Nvidia 3080, AMD 5950X CPU & 64GB ram).

According to GOG I'm 20% completed after 42h of play and I really enjoy the gameplay options of stealth, tech, fighting & a bit of driving. The storylines are interesting and very well done!

Thank you for a great game, please keep patching and I look forward to an expansion sometime in the future.
Just grab yourself a pair of legendary gorilla arms and you are super good to go :D

Guest 4564903

I picked up the game the day before the last big patch for a very cheap price. I'm playing with every setting maxed out and RTX on the quality setting and I am using GeForce experience with makes the game look even better, I have added from the start a number of mods to improve NPC's, police, draw distance, apartment customisation, car customization and clothing mods to give my female V a better look.

I did not have any expectations as I never buy games upon release or pre-order, much less take any notice of the hype and promises of companies that will say anything to get your money.

With all that said I am 75 hours and the stats state I am at 20% 10% and 5% which basically means I have hardly scratched the surface of this game and I have to say I am loving every minute of it and it tops anything I had expected from a company I have never purchased a game form before.

Night City is the most incredible city in any video game to date for me, the way it looks and the sheer detail make it a perfect Cyberpunk city, from the architecture to the layout, style, the amount of lore, advertising and overpowering height and density its obvious CDPR know what a city set in this genre has to be and they nailed it. Its reminds me of a smaller Tokyo, especially Shinjuku ward or more accurately Osaka which CDPR clearly took influence from for Night City. My wife is Japanese so I have spent a lot of time in Japan and Night City feels so much like my second home of Tokyo except more crime ridden and way dirtier!

The story and characters so far are amazing and there is so much to see, discover and find out about them.

The cars are for me the most detailed and fantastic looking cars I ever seen in a game that are not copied from real world vehicles and I like the way they all drive, cannot see what all the fuss is about and I use a mouse and keyboard.

The sheer amount of variety in the way you can approach combat is insane and the gunplay is fantastic, best in an RPG by a mile and better than some dedicated shooters. I have been playing Doom Eternal to death on Nightmare and while Cyberpunk gunplay is not on the same level I do not feel its lacking after playing the most optimized shooter every made and I think that's a big hats of to CDPR, especially considering they have never done gunplay before.

The skills trees are insane and promise so many amazing builds and really add to the replayability, The cyber upgrades add another layer to this as well.

The mods sort out NPC's and the police to a degree that I'm not bothered by them especially as I have never felt the need to go on a rampage in open world games, however its unacceptable they are so bad mods are needed and even then they are not great and this needs to be fixed, the remaining bugs and glitched also need to be sorted even though for me I have only had 4 small ones.

All in all I think this it is an amazing game and I'm so looking forward to the free DLC and future story DLC, 9/10 for me and it could reach 10/10 depending on how much they fix and add.
Post automatically merged:

I got the game for my birthday at the end of March, so earliest version I ever played was 1.12 and I went in mostly blind aside from the whole 'riddled with bugs' impression but I've been very happy with it so far.
As far as bugs go I've only had minor, usually amusing things occur, usually lagged animations and the like, the worst maybe being calling my car and getting it pinged into traffic and flipped onto its roof?
My single worse experience was actually due to the 1.2 update, GOG decided to update the game while I was playing it, so hogged all the HDD so the game couldn't load anything in for ages, but that's not the game's fault, and was kinda amusing exploring half rendered bits.
Perfectly happy performance-wise even though I can't really see what the framerate is, I'm running on a mix of high and medium on an i7-4770, 16GB RAM & an RX480-8GB. It looks good and runs nice and smoothly, telling me it's got to be ~40fps at the very least and pretty solid @ whatever it is.

As far as the world, and the AI and stuff goes I can see room for improvement, particularly in the AI which can feel kinda.. braindead a lot of the time, but not so much it's stopping me enjoying the game. The world maybe has a bit less interactivity than I'd like, with regards to food stands and whatnot? It does graphically look very nice though of course!

Combat's been proving nice and fun, and with the general theme, the hacking and all it's been giving me the vibe of Watch_Dogs + Deus Ex.
My very biggest issue might simply be the fact you can't edit your character's appearance after creation, can't even like.. go to a hairdressers, or change makeup.
I would also have liked to change the colour of owned cars (given an actual, full customisation system would be a hell of a lot of work), since one of the earlier cars there's purple ones running about in traffic, but the one you buy is grey. I'd like mine to be purple too. :p

There is a mod you can get that gives you the option to change your V during a playthrough.

Here is a link:- https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/718

Last edited by a moderator:
I've finished CP right there in December. I've accidentally offed ourselves. (Was tipsy at the time of playing and I was trying to click it through hoping I would keep Johnny at my side). I was actually shocked for a few days. Wanted to play again, but could not bring myself to it. To top it off, I've somehow managed to turn off cloud saving and when I've moved my stuff to another OS, I've realized I gonked my save files. So I've had to start again. It took me four months to get into it, I basically sacrificed a week to get to that ending, playing like a fiend. I could not let it go in the end.
After I've finished I realized one thing, you could say it's CPAF, but before that, let's get that elephant out of the room: Yes, the game is still gonked, riddled with bugs, but you know what - guys tried to build a Tower of Babylon and they've actually almost pulled it off. It's pretty much still an achievement (and as I understand, they've already shot down few of their corpos for fckin up the launch like they did, CDPR has some Johnny left in blood).
It still came together, though. The mechanics, the lore, the city, graphics, voices, stories, the little bits here and there. Oh wait, what's that CPAF I mentioned? Through suspension of disbelief (brain puts the notion of fiction back into itself so you can enjoy the work of fiction at all) I was able to feel it, as bad as it might sound I did not feel so much emotional catharsis in years. When V and Johnny killed themselves, knowing they could either die together or there will be only one left standing, and that they could save people around them instead of storming 'Saka, I was devastated for their choice. When I've decided to live the rest of my life with fam, Panam and Judy, I knew there is a price - betraying Johnny and breaking my promise to him, but I wanted to give V a chance to die amongst the people that loved her so much. Then I need to see it through (another ending), so I gave my body to Johnny, knowing I will leave others behind and I cried like hell, I almost backed down, running away from that bridge only to come to it again, I've said goodbye to Johnny and left him with another chance at life.
Yeah, yeah, what about that CPAF thingy? Rationally, of course, I knew this is a fiction, emotionally I fricking lived it, I was scared to die, scared to give it up for Johnny, scared to leave him and have my own life. To an emotional state there is no difference in how it was stimulated - either through fiction or RL. Chemistry just clicks when it receives the signal. CP's story is so strong and convincing (and I am emotionally sensitive) that it blew the fuse and my emotions went in raw. You can simulate feelings of loss to learn how to deal with it in future, that's the CPAF.
Through these emotional states we can grow as people the same way the heroes of the story do without actually having to give up our bodies and friends. It' probably the sole function of Art in the human life and evolutionary course - it's meant to simulate the same way simple games do to make you... prepared, to learn. CP managed to do it in a spectacular way. Bugs aside - this piece of work has managed to promote itself into an Art. You can't take that away, it has established itself from day one.
For me though... there was a little more in it. The game made me think about my own state... oh boy, how to tell without explaining personal stuff... I have a disorder, judging by 20 years of latest research, it (in very rough terms) means that neurological system partly differs from rest of the body, going down to how I feel, how I perceive myself and the world around me.
Me being a techie and living with this thing, I kinda view ego, consciousness, the self as a product of the brain - your brain starts to deteriorate it's not the same person anymore (think of dementia and stuff). We really are the software and our bodies and brains are the hardware. Most of the person you are is already determined in the womb. I mean, if in a hundred years we scientifically acknowledge existence of souls, then yeah, count that into the equation, but right now, there are no souls, we are who we are, mostly consisting of an animal and a layer of human and only some can be attributed to in-life development (you mostly develop into what you are already capable of, it's like importing modules from your unconsciousness).
Now, the game has simply struck me with its story, because it so much resonates with my experience and worldview. You could say, I am the tapeworm, the Johnny that has overtook the hardware, because it went haywire. Yea, kind of, the person that should have exist in my place never even got the chance, died before being born, because the hardware is faulty a different self developed instead. I've learned to be grateful for the chance to exist, I've won even tighter lottery; and it is only thanks to CP, the emotions it has stirred within me, that I could realize it. Would I let this body heal were it possible? I mean truly heal - repair the brain and nerves. Fck no! I would then cease to exist. Poor gonk that was to be in my place, I never knew him, no need for sympathy.
Yea, a lot of material for an online forum, but I am also an artistic soul (ehm) and I am mostly able to communicate how I feel only in an exhibitionist way of blurting lyrics onto people, and my profile is still mostly anonymous, so that's that..... fck now I really feel like Johnny.
The takeaway? Take care of your brains, it's the key to your self. Without it as it is now, there would be someone else. They would claim it's them, they would think it, too - having access to all the memories and stuff. (Just go and research dissociative personality disorder, it's another piece of the puzzle - when alter of such person takes over, they usually go to "sleep", they don't 'member a thing, sounds familiar in a certain story?).
Oh yea... the endings! Top is the Star ending, V deserves a chance to live among people who love her so much and to come to peace in the meantime. Second runner is Temperance - why? Think of it - the whole ordeal of V is just a chapter in Johnny's life and vice versa. Johnny is the second protagonist of the game and this is his ending (and I mean Temperance through Panam choice). The third? Here comes surprise - the suicide one. Someone always dies, but this time, it's our heroes sacrificing themselves for others while staying together as two self aware people ( I know it has drawbacks - like the fact they offed themselves because they could not stand the fact someone is willing to risk their lives for them, for example). The Sun ending is fourth, I really didn't like it, shows little to none development for V, she is quickly dying, alone, facing impossible odds and... I don't know, maybe I am not into that cowboy stuff. The worst is of course 'Saka ending. Hate their guts, I loved Goro, but I didn't even play it (just watched yt), I can't stand the notion of Saburo replacing Yorinobu. And yea I was a corpo and I am IRL, that's exactly the reason why.
To recap, do I believe in exchange of selves, their degradation or upgrade in the course of time? Yes, totally. I was upgraded through emotions I have felt during CP's story. And - You can die in your body and someone else takes over without anyone ever knowing, including the gonk who took over. My experience led me to this, yes. Do I believe in souls? I'd like to or rather I like to believe that I believe in souls. Is this game a smash? Nah, Doom is smash. This game is an Art, a masterpiece to sit among the gods of genre and a true heir to them - conjoining virtual experience and Art into a cohesive braindance. Would I play it again? There wouldn't be the same emotional kick, so no, just as I don't like to sit through the fave movies and books I know. Would I recommend it? To a straight gamer, no, still has too many glitches. To someone with broader aspect? Certainly, if schools had mandatory playing (like mandatory reading), this one would be on the list, no negotiations.
Oh, the great reader, who have come this far in my text, I hope you will leave a comment, since you have already put so much time and effort. Stay true to the edge, choomba.

PS: Wanna experience your own CP? Buy the new rule set Cyberpunk Red. I am already playing with friends and it's a blast. CP endings have already given me a few ideas of what to do with my own plot.

Yes, so much time... :)
Thank ;)
edit: Unlike you, I can reread/rewatch/replay the books/movies/games that I have loved many times. It's not the same as the first time for sure, but it's still good anyway. And, yes, Mea culpa, i replayed CP :D

Last edited:
I picked up the game for PC just after 1.1 was released, and apparently I live under a rock, as I didn't get into the hype/advertising, beyond the ad campaign they ran on Youtube at launch, so I can't really comment on what was said. As it sits currently, I've put roughly 250 hours into the game.

I played before engaging with the community, and frankly, I had a blast with the game. On the technical side, I had exactly one crash, and that was when I was exiting the game, so it was small potatoes to me personally. I didn't experience any game breaking bugs - I got two car volcanoes, and the bug were people T-posed above a vehicle in tunnels. I got the impression CP wasn't any jankier than the standard Bethesda launch cycle, so I was really surprised by the sheer vitriol some people had for the game. I do understand where a lot of it came from, having engaged with other players - people on console especially - but honestly, I think the fervor was generally overblown.

The setting itself is astonishing. Despite the amount of hours I've already put in, I feel I've barely scratched the surface of the map. CP is a game that doesn't mind letting you wander about, and seeing the City be influenced by V's actions, by continuing the story or by clearing gigs/NCPD contracts was really fluid. I really like the fact that places that V never goes to in the story, like the prison and the courts and Mayor's office, are all in the map and semi-explorable. It makes it feel like a genuine city, rather than a set piece.

Combat wise, I think quickhacks feel the most natural, although this may be a narrative gameplay decision, as V is repeatedly reffered to as a Netrunner, regardless of build. The guns and Mantis Blades feel nice and punchy, and the Monowire feels appropriately weightless. Fist fighting feels clumsy in comparison, even with Gorilla Arms, and it's unfortunate that there is an entire questchain calling attention to how underwhelming unarmed fighting is.

Most of my criticisms boil down to narrative and pacing. Act 2 is far too overloaded with the sandbox-style pick your narrative route the Main Quest takes, and the majority of gigs appearing in concentrated waves. I know linear storytelling is dirty phrase these days, but I think CP would have flowed far better with the MQ being structured, and gigs opening up more gradually. I also would made Panam's, Judy's, and River's final personal quests open up in Act 3 as they feel more appropriate, especially as Judy and Panam both touch on V's ailing health. Kerry should have been made part of the narrative sooner, as his content is really easy to miss were it sits in the final game. It's a shame as he's one of the few characters that connects to both Johnny and V, and is a nice counterpoint to the 'gritty' characters that make up the majority of the cast. As the four characters V can strike up personal friendships/romances with, I would have liked to see more development for all four to make the relationships deeper, but particularly Kerry and River, as they already fall short of the content for Judy and Panam.

Finally, I'd of liked to see a happier ending too, for what it's worth. As they stand right now, V has to chose to entrust their future to the Nomads, themselves, or Arasaka without any real guarantees of success, if they survive at all. It would have been nice to have a 'screw you, Night City, this time V wins' ending.

Yes, so much time... :)
Thank ;)
edit: Unlike you, I can reread/rewatch/replay the books/movies/games that I have loved many times. It's not the same as the first time for sure, but it's still good anyway. And, yes, Mea culpa, i replayed CP :D
I have thought about it, I see the point - perhaps you can find new meanings in revisited works, looking at things with different eyes, as they say. I mostly keep the snapshot of my emotions off of it in mind, so it's hard to see beyond that. Also - another takeaway from playing CP - always a backup. :D

Hello,

so I guess this is the right place to post my review and impression of the game.

Q: How long did I take to finish the game?
A: 50 - 60 hours. 95% of the sidequest done.

Q: What is my overall rating?
A: 6/10 which should give it an impression that it barely meets my satisfaction in a video game hyped for years of promise. But when I finished this game, it reminded me of a game structure that I expected from Cyberpunk 2077. I would give it a much higher rating for a great experience, but for honesty's sake and what I think this game deserves, I will keep it at this.

First things first, I played this 3 months after the release (This was honestly the reason why I started saving up to build a PC... solely because I wanted to play Cyberpunk 2077). And In hopes that the game would be polished and bugs are at least patched up.
However, looking at the reviews of other people who bought the game especially in the console port... I was really disappointed how a lot of features from the teasers, interviews, in-game footage were not implemented in the game. Naming them all would take a lot of time, so let me point out a few that would've meant a lot :

Night City was great. However it did not feel that alive. Sure there are a lot of NPCs walking around, but I felt like they never had any schedules or some sort. I like how in the Witcher 3, the NPCs would actually get to cover when it rains. In Night City, when there are gunfights around, some NPCs don't give a ****. Like it was really normal to them. Funny how it sounds, but it amplifies the message that the AIs and events in Night City were more dense and dead. Another thing is how interactive the world is. For most parts, it isnt. You can't enter buildings that is not related to your Main Quest, side jobs, gigs, etc.... More often, a painful "Door (Locked)" is what you get or an empty space you shouldn't be in.

On the bright side, I must say this is well crafted for its character development in the main story line and sidequests.

Having two constructs at the same time and bittersweet endings reminded me of The Witcher 3 feels. There were a lot of "What if I did this?" questions on me after watching the credits roll. I remembered my first and bad ending in Witcher 3, and the Hearts and Stone DLC ending with Iris von Everec. Those were the times I had post-game depression for a week or two. I wanted to feel good when I ended chapters in a game... but I realized that it's all a great experience. This is how it felt like ending this game.

I understand that the creators may not have met their expectations as per the release date. When I heard they would cut down their Marketing budget and set realistic expectations, this should've been done earlier. I am one of the victims of those who rooted for this game and actually got hyped for it, and here I say it's 6/10.

Street Kid - Done.
Now i'll put this game to a rest, and get back when the DLC / Expansions comes in.

I hope the CDPR Team keeps fighting and do what they love.
Thank you for a good game, onto the next

Playing this game i was wondering - why CDPR use the same mechanic for both Witcher and Cyberpunk? Its an old, classic approach what suits perfect for the games with swords and magic. Take a look - the damage you deal in fantasy RPG is fully determinated by your character stats. Weak character hits for a little damage even with the sharpest sword. But in game with guns and explosives it matters not how physically strong your character is, cause the gun shoots equally both in hands of bodybuilder and an average guy. Gunpowder works the same way all the time.
Enemy who survives after 5-6-7 point-blank headshots with a shotgun make you feel like the game is broken. It's looks just crazy.

Playing this game i was wondering - why CDPR use the same mechanic for both Witcher and Cyberpunk? Its an old, classic approach what suits perfect for the games with swords and magic. Take a look - the damage you deal in fantasy RPG is fully determinated by your character stats. Weak character hits for a little damage even with the sharpest sword. But in game with guns and explosives it matters not how physically strong your character is, cause the gun shoots equally both in hands of bodybuilder and an average guy. Gunpowder works the same way all the time.
Enemy who survives after 5-6-7 point-blank headshots with a shotgun make you feel like the game is broken. It's looks just crazy.
I really don't understand what are you talking about :(
It's just your perks points who modifie the damage of weapons.
Without perks points, a weapon does the same damage on any character.
A character build with body skill could be more efficiant with shotgun for example (dmg/crit chance/crit dmg).
(if at 5-10 m distance in very hard, you do not kill an enemy with 1-2 headshot with a shotgun, either you have no perk points for shotgun or/and your shotgun is too low level)

For me it seem logic :)

Top Bottom