Cyberpunk 2077 Wallpapers

+
Really well done bro, much appreciated. Nice selection of stills. You've got an eye for the really striking images in this teaser.

May I ask what you used as a source and what your choice of video editor is? The stills look very net.

Really well done bro, much appreciated. Nice selection of stills. You've got an eye for the really striking images in this teaser.

May I ask what you used as a source and what your choice of video editor is? The stills look very net.

I downloaded the 1080 version of the teaser from youtube in mp4 format and used VirtualDub to extract the images. I extracted every single frame from the video (over 1.5 GB of images) and then picked out the ones I liked.

Normally I use Sony Vegas for video editing but since I was just extracting the frames I chose to use something quicker. :)

Thanks! So you downloaded the compressed mp4 with a browser plugin I take it? It would be cool to get our hands on a really nice HD h.264 or matroska quality copy. Still virtual Dub is a great tool. I've only used it a little to hardcode subtitles into video for tech-illiterate friends but it seems to be very flexible.

Top Bottom