Cyberpunk 2077 was released 72 hours ago as of moment I'm writing this. Since that moment, I've spent 49 hours in it. Things I currently dislike.

+
https://puu.sh/GWXAL/5f827f79f7.jpg < 49 hours as of now.
A copy of my post from reddit, hence 1 hour later than it should be :)

Figured there was plenty praise to the game. It's truly insane quality in graphics, worldbuilding, quests, Main Quest, and sets new standards... but not without issues, some of which I'll cover here - and some of which might not be addressed at all.
Note: I'm intentionally ignoring any bugs. Moreso, I find the game in a great shape and state, with not a single critical bug encountered yet, mostly animation stuff, or character stats, etc.

Okay, first thing on the list, biggest one and possibly the most unlikely to ever get addressed (imho, though one can always hope), as that'd take quite alot of work at this point.

1) Lack of any armor types/class whatsoever, except for where you wear them. There was a multitude of options to do it, but they went the easiest and most dull one. Which means, your character ends up wearing totally mismatching items, as long as they provide stats/bonuses specifically for that build.For example, I've chosen the route of "heavily armed and armored death machine". A "tank" of sorts. 49 hours and 36 levels later, this is how I look.

https://puu.sh/GWWcs/680e0c570b.png

How I have to look if I want maximum armor possible from the items that dropped for me. Kills immersion pretty well, honestly. Granted, there are special cosmetic "suits" going into that empty slot on the right, but these are pretty rare, I've only seen THREE in these 49 hours. Witcher 3 had far, FAR superior armor system.
On top of that, clothing shops from various areas of the Night City sell rather random equipment.
Upgrading items gets progressively more expensive each level, so you can't keep keep upgrading lower level item, costs would go through the roof. Especially for Epic/Legendary items.

2) OHKO's. (one hit kill out). This looks especially weird in an environment with such "bulelt spongy" enemies (and you, if you built your character for that).
This one, hopefully, gets fixed eventually. Currently, on level 36, I have 740 health and smth smth 800 armor on my character. A legendar body modification that gives 60% health, a legendary subdermal armor for 200 armor, basically a "cyborg tank" build, as I've said. Random gas/any (literally - any, except for grenades thrown by enemies and rockets pods from drones/mechs, because those are weapons, and weapons I can "facetank" more lor less) etc explosions several metres away still ohko me. As do light vehicles if I bump into them, even at relatively low speed that would have 0% chance to kill my real body inRL.
Something fishy going on and these values definitely need tweaking.
Needless to say, these OHKO explosions, cars and fall damage (one could think fortified legs that help you jump two stairs up should help with that, but nope) are the main sources of death.

Now less important, but just somewhat annoying things.

3) Questlines and Roleplay. We've been told we can be anything. Well, guess what, in these 49 hours, beating the game once already some 7 hours ago, I didn't encounter a single Corporation questline. Except for that initial quest in Prologue where you can attempt to cooperate with them, and a few later in MQ.

Maybe they are leaving those for expansion, maybe I was looking in wrong places, but sure as hell I wanted to be "friends" with Militech for my "heavily armed and armored death machine" playthrough. Then again, with the current Item system they wouldn't be able give me much, but i still hoped. Working random jobs for "Fixers", attending to crime activity and MQ/taking quest from random people is 98% of what we'll do. Or, again, maybe I was looking in wrong places.DO NOT CONFUSE IT WITH QUEST QUALITY - QUEST QUALITY IS TOP NOTCH.

4)Implants : Too little, too few, too little info.

48 hours of gameplay, including beating the game once.
https://puu.sh/GWWc5/b145ea106d.png
Some slots are empty not because I don't have specific stat high enough, but because there's nothing to be found. I strongly believe at Street Level 50 ripperdocs should have tons of stuff to offer to you as long as you can pay.

Also, when you buy cyberware, you, most often, will have no clue what specific implant it should be installed into.
For example: https://puu.sh/GWWdz/cb89b3ef0a.png

"Rare"Sensory Amplifier that increases health by 15% is a mod for Gorilla Arms (or any arms, I suspect), not for something Body/Skeleton related. Found out experimental way.

Allright, time to get some rest/day off and get fresh to it on Monday. The quests, as I've said, are top notch, really makes you want to go through all of them.

Last edited:
You can replace an implant mod with another mod indefinitely and they'll switch places between inventory and the implant, but you just can't remove it back to inventory.

.Also, right now you can't remove implant mods from implants, and I'm not s ure it's possible to get same legendary mod twice, for example.

For me it is mapped to my middle mouse click (Depressing the scroll wheel) to remove items from slots (Equipment, mods, etc).

Hi man,

First of all thanks for adding your comment about game, I think giving feedback is very important and it could be summed under one thread. Cyberpunk game didn't add or share any stats with Xbox but if the time on save file is the time I played I have been playing this game for over 40 hours. I went and did lots of loafing around and wondering/solving what's what. I didn't even watch the game's tutorial like trailers. I'm 20 level didn't mainly focused on main quests. I can say I definitely agree with you on armor and 1-hit deadly missions. Also in addition to your comments and thoughts here are mine:

1-) That some of the item's shouldn't be listed as Junk. I think the item listing/sorting is very shallow in the game. Not saying anything related to bug. To give an example:

Jhonny Silverhand's records are one and only item in the game and it's listed as Junk. And if I don't know that and have scrapper as my passive in the crafting attributes. When I take it doing that much quest it will be gone immediately. I agree this is a huge game but it should need lots of improvements. Not even talking about bugs and performance issues.

2-)Using a vehicle fells pretty bad. I mean controlling the vehicle is like using a vehicle in old GTA's. I'm not expecting a Forza Horizon level but for 8 years I would expect more.

3-)Vehicles are way too expensive. Like what do you want from my kidneys! I mean you don't need to buy any vehicle except the ones game gives you but some fixers are sending me tons of listings and even the bad ones are really expensive. I didn't bought a vehicle yet but so far there is no Auto pilot mode and we're in 2077, it's kind of weird actually. I was expecting more tech related stuff. I'm a person who likes to drive all way between missions I don't like to fast travel and if autopiloting was enabled I would enjoy the city sighting.

4-)Missions can be buggy, it does not update the list even though characters and dialogue gets updated. Random call can interrupt you decisions. These all needs some fix in next updates. Also there is an accept button on the call screen and it doesn't have a decline button wow that's so absurd. If this is my personal phone I shoud at least decline some of the calls. Also can't delete any messages etc, the missions I did for fixers, car sale messages. These are just giving me chills while trying to find a new message I can reply or respond or search something in there.

5-)Map is too insufficent. I mean if we visited a Rippledoc for example Victor, it could at least tell his name on the map, this can be also applied to all stores or acquaintances you make during the gameplay. Also when pinpointing a location on the map it puts you right in the middle of it and you can sometimes miss turns or crash to someone because of it. I think it should be below the map. Or at least there must be a setting for this.

6-)Also I'm playing on console(Xbox One X) so I can't see the fps I'm getting. I think there should be an fps counter in game. This way I can create a solution to get more fps, like I'm playing trough a monitor which has 1440p and 1080p options built in. I could just adjust it to 1080p if I can get more quality out of it. But settings menu is too shallow.

7-) Character creation page was a disappointment for me. After that I thought maybe they added more customizations in game, where you can buy later. But there is only equipment upgrades as far as I see. There is no change of hair style, tattoo nothing. I can list up many game titles on Nintendo Switch that has more customization option compared to Cyberpunk and have way less budget.

Last edited:
You can replace an implant mod with another mod indefinitely and they'll switch places between inventory and the implant, but you just can't remove it back to inventory.
Hm, could've been changed in latter patches, allright, thank you.
P.S. yep, "add-ons" get completely removed from Implants when you remove implants themselves.

2-)Using a vehicle fells pretty bad. I mean controlling the vehicle is like using a vehicle in old GTA's. I'm not expecting a Forza Horizon level but for 8 years I would expect more.

This, absolutely this, it was late night so I completely forgot to add it to main post.
Vehicle controllability is definitely off.

Top Bottom