Cyberpunk 2077 Wish List

+
I'd like to dedicate a thread to that which we would all like to see in the game--the niceties, not anything that would bring the game up to an acceptable state, but rather those that would improve upon it. Here's my list:

1. Customizable vehicle-calling list. Alphabetical order is a real pain. I'd like to be able to place the vehicles that I use the most at the top of the list and be given the option to group the rest by vehicle type and then alphabetical order from there.

2. Customizable jewelry. I don't mind the presets, but being able to build upon what you already have would be enjoyable--throw in a jewelry shop or two! Equipping jewelry that you loot would be even better! I found a guy that I was able to loot a skull ring from. Who wouldn't want to wear that?!

3. A greater selection of clothing. I would love to see nylons--pantyhose, stockings, fishnets, etc.--being sold in a multitude of colors. Transparent clothing would also be tres chic!

4. Having shops, bars, cyberpsychos, and really everything else appropriately labeled on the map. How many times have we tried going to a specific location like Lizzy's or Jinguji only to have to look it up online? In addition, every location that we visit as part of a side job or mission should even be marked on the map for easier identification.

5. More autosaves. It would be nice if the game autosaved before beginning a task and after every item we pick up.

That's the start of my list. I'm sure others have plenty to add.

A faction reputation system and faction quests. You have so many gangs, the police, the corporations, and I just learned even at least 3 main factions within Arasaka alone... those could be used for real branching storytelling and make the game more replayable.
But that would probably something for an expansion, because it would be a lot of work.

1. Profile system for different Vs so you can separate your different game saves. Ability to name your manual saves.

2. Store locations for customizing the way you look (basically takes you back to the character creator). I also would not say no to sharing hairstyles between the genders and just adding more hairstyles and hair colors (and eye colors while I'm at it).

3. Stores have all clothes in the game, just separate what store has what type of clothing by district (which it already does, I just want to see all of the potential clothes instead of it depending on RNG).

4. Stash should be shared across everything. Right now I just use car stashes since I can easily call a car to me. Motorcycle and apartment stashes are separate and it makes no sense.

5. I need a Known and item count while in vendor inventories. Sometimes I don't know if i've purchased an item or if I know a schematic already.

6. I'd like to earn more money. You earn way too little compared to all the things the game asks you to spend money on (paying back Vik, buying all the cars).

7. I want to spend more time with my romance options. Have more unique dialogs with them.

8. I would like to see more depth for your lifepath. More dialog choices that have unique outcomes because of your life path, exclusive quests, maybe even exclusive abilities.

9. Better feedback/reactions in melee combat. An example would be the fights you get in to for cash. I've had my health go down to nothing without realizing it because I was attacking them while they were attacking me, and my V does not react at all to getting hit. If one punch is taking away half of my health, interrupt my combo I'm trying to pull off, make my screen shake, do something to alert me that I'm taking heavy damage and need to adjust.

10. This is a huge one, but I would like crafting and clothing stats to be overhauled. I'd prefer clothes to not have any stats, only the mod slots based on what tier it is. From there you could mod it for armor or whatever you want. With crafting, it is way too costly components wise and needs to be rebalanced to allow for a less time consuming and costly endeavor to upgrade/craft stuff.

11. At least let my V be nude while taking a shower.

I'm going to add that holstering the firearm should be another button instead of a double tap of the button that switches them. I can't begin how many times I've switched weapons instead of putting them away because my thumb was just a little too slow.

Some great suggestions here. Especially the ones concerning clothing.

Add a few of mine, I've deliberately chosen easy stuff which can be done by a small team while others are working on fixes, so you can build up on the game while having content poured in. The purpose here is to have realistic expectations based on what assets are already in the game :

1. Separate food items depending on their origins and put them available in matching restaurants (ramen in japanese ones, burritos in mexican ones, you get the idea). Allow us to sit at those restaurants while eating using already made animations (wouldn't be too much work to do it this way). Thus we would also have some time to watch all the TV adds and shows while eating. Oh, and make us able to have eating animations in our car or on our ride. Animations are already made, just change the location so we can be sitting on our bike or in our driver seat to enjoy those beautifully crafted car interiors you made.

2. On food again : revamp all the food system so it grants you a longer, far better buff. Eating should be meaning something. To balance that, reduce the amount of junk food loot in the game. This way, you improve what eating gives you and you improve inventory management.

3. Better UI features. We need the ability to craft several items at once. We need the ability to preview items on our character. We need the possibility to see what items we already own in stores. The recycle junk ability should be removed/reworked and made an optional button when you open the junk tab in the inventory, to recycle all of the junk at once.

4. A bit of world interactivity, the more the better. Sitting on benches, sitting to eat (see my #1 point above). I wouldn't be against one mini game but that shouldn't be a priority for now either.

5. A better agency of houses. Right now you can unlock appartments via romances but, you can't sleep anywhere else beside your own appartment. This should be corrected (and it's easy to do).

6. Make all the skins of implants seen on NPCs available to the player. The player should be able to choose implants for new combat features (already in the game) but also for style purposes. Neon lit legs, golden arms, whatever. All the assets are there. There should be an option to customize not only V clothes but also V implant styles.

7. Going on with this, make all the clothing seen on NPCs available to V. Some threads are already documenting how many of those clothes are missing for V.

8. Remap passing dialog button so it doesn't override the getting up/crouching function. Often I end up passing dialog just because I started an important conversation being crouched, and I want to get up.

9. Make transmog available. Tie it to wardrobes areas seen in our appartments, just as seen on the 2018 video. Clicking there opens a special inventory tab with just our clothes, just for the style, no stats whatsoever, no weapons, very simple. Let us save our outfit choices combinations so that it creates a new "costume" in that costume tab (which is underused now) so when we put it on, it overrides every other clothes visually but doesn't change our stats at all.

10. And link all of our stashes together. Even if it's unrealistic, I hate wondering if that specific jacket was in my appartment or my lovers one, lol.

11. Fix V shadow so it shows hairstyle.

Now for the heavier work :

1. Add a couple of dialog lines with the ripper doc before getting implants, where, once you've selected an implant, the ripperdoc would tell you in a few sentences lines what it will do to you and how he will operate on you ("i'll be removing your legs to add this piston powered thing from Militech which will grant you more power to jump", something of the kind). This one would be a bit harder to implement because of voice work but, it should be there.

2. Add way more content to romances and side characters. As already said by tons of people, it would be very appreciated to get more missions with our romanced characters, quiet moments alone, side activities, whatever. You already did a great job selling those characters to us, we've grown very fond of them, now we want more of them. Meaning probably new dialog lines, but most of the animations and assets are done, so I guess it wouldn't be too hard. In the meantime, just add more texting coming from our romances and friends. It would be awesome to get a bit of texting and reply options whenever we do something important in the game, from all of the side characters. The system you've made already feels extremely organic, with random texting coming in unexpected, and it's quite addictive (I sometimes just pass time just to see if texts are coming). Build on that. No dialog required, just old school text. Shouldn't be too hard to implement while working on more detailed side missions and voice recording.

These suggestions should be able to correct most of the "half baked" taste we all have somehow.

Last edited:
Essential for immersion:

Public transport system.

The biggest attraction in the videos was that V appeared on the subway and we don't have it

I have around 100 hours while going through my 2nd playthrough.
My suggestions for implementation are as followed.

1) As mentioned above; I think a simple change to the icons of cars for sale could make it easier to track if you have any new side quests.

2) Transmog system; essentially taking an item which looks you like and changing the item you have equipped to have its appearance. The way you could do it is if you loot an item it will save its appearance allowing one to turn the item to a desired outlook.

3) Hiding hats/adding better ones to the game.
So far all the headgear I've found has not really been fitting for my character. Or at the very least let me hide them while still getting their stats

3) Barber and Tattoo parlor. I'd love to change hairstyle past character creator. Also more tattoos. I was hoping there were glowing tattoos or hair but none of that.

4) Bozos. Would love to fight the crazy clown gang; was sad they weren't in the game. Infact I never even met Ozob

5) Sitting on benches, animations to consuming food and alcohol.

6) More joytoys

When I had my school graduation (Abitur in germany), we had two possible topics in biology: genetics and
ecology. So I was total dressed for genetic, knew everything, Mendel was nothing in comparison.
And the teacher laid the test on my table. Ecology. I looked at that, looked at him and said: Ok, where is the real test?
I really thought he was kidding me.
(btw.: the results were catastrophic, I had the best with a C+, lol)

So. Years later and I'm here again. Somebody is kidding me.
I want my Openworld-RPG, I want my cutscenes, I want my decision-driven story, I want 100+ hours fun, I want Geralt of Riva with Cyberware, I want my brothels, I want a "real" relationship.
Gimme!
Oh and I want a radio-channel with "Black Music" on top, waaayyy to much rock.

Custom map markers. E.g like you said, but also so I can jot down where there are locked doors, and requirements etc.

More story and character content. Especially with Vic, Misty, Mama Welles, T Bug, Judy, River etc. Maybe have them do stuff together. Less isolationism.

More gang / corpo / police interactions and events.

More ray tracing, and actual character reflections.

+ More in depth RPG elements (It is there but just like everything else needs some major work)
+ Better AI
+ More story branching
+ Better dialogue options with actual consequences. It would be great if this got added to the story a bit more as well as side activities
+ Fix the lifepath stuff. Give us an actual lifepath story. (I played as a Corpo and was excited to be able to help Jenkins until the anti climactic shenanigans. I still don't know what became of Jenkins)
+ More romance options (Takemura would be nice. I'm still not giving up on Jackie neither) Speaking of which..
+ Let me be able to save Jackie. (I keep getting told that he needs to die for the story. However, all I see from that point on is small mentions of him that can easily be removed. The only thing that really ties to the story is the Heist mission itself and the chip/relic)
+ Fix the phone calls that occur during conversations with other characters. Also, let me be able to decline a call and ring them back or get called back later
+ More in depth character bonding (Give us the ability to hang out with our love interests, you are adding the feature to the game so let us enjoy our time with them a bit more)
+ More activities (Such as mini games. Look at the Yakuza series for example)
+ The ability to join gangs and factions. I was so eager to join the Valentinos until I discovered that was not possible.
+ More content with Vik, Mama Wells etc.. (Though I can see this being part of the cut montage that we got. However, even so it is a bit sad that they just get tossed aside after it)

Really the game does have potential and that is probably why I still have any kind of hope left. However, not a lot of it is being utilised very well

So hopefully we can get some of those in and added to the game. If not then I guess this game was never for me and CDPR can say goodbye to any more of my money in the future...

For me, simply better NPC AI - once you begin to get beyond the side quests and main storyline the game is quite shallow when you try to explore. I thought this would be one of the first games where there would be a real level of depth but was sadly disappointed.

Cyberpunk Wishlist:

1. Having a working crafting system and possibly the ability to get a preview of what you are going to view what you're going to be crafting before you craft it. Also add in the ability to UPGRADE your weapons, I understand that Ironic can do this, but there's been times I've seen a Common weapon and -loved- the look of it, but the stats were fail. I think it would be awesome if you could break down the weapons and have a % chance of learning that weapon as a craft and the more you break down the higher the chance to get an upgraded version of that weapon. This would give you a reason to craft, loot items, and you could experiment. Also a craft all button, Seriously, just let me craft all or add a cue, or both just....I'm tired of holding the button down.

2. More racing, side jobs, and random gigs that happen - I absolutely loved that MORE than the main story just running around and having random stuff happen. I would love to see more of it from racing, boxing matches, shooting tournaments.

3. More BD cases! I think this was my favorite feature, going through the BDs and trying to find the clues and playing detective. I would love to see more of that whether it's helping Judy, or River solve something, It would be amazing!

4. Gang relationship - Your characters are connected to these gangs ether they respect them OR they hate them and want them dead. It would be awesome if that got showed like with the Nancy Quest, or getting special rewards for helping a faction out one way or the other.

5. More music! I loved the music -but- sometimes it got repetitive, I would love for more music, and more bands. I would also love more television, I understand this is probably hard to do but sometimes I did like having V go back to the apartment just to watch the TV..... ((I'm probably just strange)).

6. Let me pet my cat!!!! I got the cat in my apartment, and was super excited because I wanted to pet it and it didn't let me!!! If you can let me pet strays, let me pet the cat I stole from the hallway!!!!

My wishlist.

Romance option with Saul Bright. (Seriously, the male romance options in this game are far less compelling than the female options. Plus it would make sense as you are constantly forced to choose between Saul and Panam.)

More Side missions that correspond with your Life path. I know there was one or two for each. But I think adding more would provide greater replay value.

Ability to respec Your Ability and Attributes. Not saying it should be free, or unlimited. But at least a couple times per play through you should have the ability to respec when you realize that your current build just isn't working.

More Johnny Silverhand Flashbacks. I know this may be a devissive one as some claim that there is already too much Johnny in the game, but I loved his flashback interludes and would enjoy more jaunts into the with world of 2023.

A Bill and Ted easter egg. I mean, come on. We have a Matrix easter egg, and John Wick easter egg, but no Bill and Ted easter egg? Totally bogus dude.

Sooo here we go... another thread dedicated to the one thing we all want... the game that was promised and that was heavily marketed for the past several years... good luck to us all!

I actually think the OP wanted a thread where we list smaller easier to implement features, not "game changing" ones, to build on what's been made. So in my eyes this isn't a thread that's already been made.

I actually think the OP wanted a thread where we list smaller easier to implement features, not "game changing" ones, to build on what's been made. So in my eyes this isn't a thread that's already been made.

Well if we are honest to ourselves here.. the fact that those smaller and easier to implanted features (wich have been industry standards for a decade now) are not in the game already is quite telling!

Last edited:
1) As mentioned above - more readable map
2) Scaling mini-map when driving - I very often miss turns at high speed because I find out too late
3) More radio-stations for vehicles
4) Some rework for food, because now it almost useless all the time
5) AI of civilians and police need some fixes

Well if we are hones to ourselves here.. the fact that those smaller and easier to implanted features (wich have been industry standards for a decade now) are not in the game already is quite telling!

Hm, hard to tell because CDPR games haven't ever been very polished whey they got released. Witcher 1 - 2 or even 3 had some blatant misses at the start. Some of the worst UI you can find for 3rd person RPGS. May be new to you but it is on par with what lacked from other CDPR games when they launched (I'm talking strictly about QOL things here).
Doesn't bother me and never did because I think the overall potential and the strenghts of those games to be far more important than those missing little details.
I'll take one more beautifully crafted scene with Panam or Judy over some very polished UI/mechanics but overall badly written soulless game.

Top Bottom