Cyberpunk 2077 - Wishlist for Future Expansions/World Building

+
2.) To what end? No existing open world game has this for every NPC because it's pointless. GTA doesn't do it and neither did witcher 3.
3.) I've had no issue with their portrayal so far. What exactly are you proposing? Are you familiar with the genre? Because cyberpunk is supposed to be futuristic but also reminiscent of the past, not to the point where it seems unrealistic.
4.) If you are mostly cybernetic what drugs are you expecting? Substance takes many forms in a dystopian future. For this world it's the addiction to cyberware and braindance. The detachment from reality...substance abuse would be pointless so this seems little more than a nitpick.
5.) No thanks, that's why I couldn't finish GTA...too many pointless things that add nothing to the experience.
6.) That's why we play games so not sure what that means.
7.) a third person shooter? It's absolutely horrible in GTA so I completely understand why they didn't go there so that's a no for me. As for the fashion, doesn't matter to me unless you spend the entire game looking in a mirror. If this wasn't an fps rpg I might agree but too many other elements of the game would suffer in third person.
8.) This is not a sex or dating sim so not necessary.
10.) Again what are you suggesting for that experience?
12.) Not even skyrim does this, for obvious reasons. Not a very feasible suggestions.
13.) Again what's your definition for cyberpunk?
15.) Hopefully you can get a refund. Best of luck. As a long time fan of the genre it's been a great experience so far

2.) As I said, at bare minimum to be able to talk to NPC's when I press the "talk" button in response to the prompt that appears on my screen. Beyond that the ability to interact with say 10% of the vendors in the world? Is that too high? 5%? The ability to have some noodles at 2 or 3 noodle shops in the various districts?

3.) How is what you've had issues or no issues with not largely a subjective issue in and of itself just as my own experience as far is what has been portrayed? In this context I fail to see the logic behind taking your own subjective perceptions and opinions and applying them to my subjective perceptions and opinions as if your subjective perceptions and opinions of what is portrayed is some kind of a standard. Am I familiar with genre? Very much so. Are you?

4.) Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what we see, read, hear and so on and how what we observe 'seems' is mostly based on our own mind and our abilities to perceive and understand what it is were observing. In this case when I walk up to a 'drug dealer' in a dark dystopian future who greats me with a sales pitch of all the crazy drugs he's selling I don't expect to see his inventory exclusively stocked full of legit medicine and health supplements. But like I said, maybe I experience a different world than you do and so have different expectations and standards.

5.) If all you want to do and expect from games is to kill people in games then it looks like you're in some kind of heaven as virtually every video game offers this. Congratulations. Personally I am not so easily amused.

6.) Who is this we? Are you having a Kabuki twins type experience? If so that's pretty cool.

7.) Do you think that I was suggesting CP2077 should have been a third person shooter or something? Forgive me but I can't quite figure out where you're going with this.

8.) Mature doesn't mean sex. Beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that.

10.) I'm suggesting content and in game experience for the player outside of story mode that is in line with the genre as opposed to simply painting a cyberpunk skin over a modern day city. I'm suggesting that I expect to feel like I'm in a dystopian city based on the experience and situations my character is confronted with outside of killing people. You've said that killing people is all you expect from video games and so for you it may be easy to experience every game world as dark and dystopian but again, I am not so easily amused.

12.) I wasn't aware that Skyrim was the standard to which everything must be compared even though many other games far surpass it in this manner. Being able to alter the looks of your character is pretty standard on the Earth in which I come from.

13.) There are many different versions of cyberpunk which are not necessary to go into here. My base expectations are as I said more than skin deep. CP2077 has a nice coating of cyberpunk aesthetic but outside of the slightly exaggerated gang violence compared to current day Chicago and other major metropolises in the world (some less so), I expect to feel and experience a dark and gritty dystopia. The "dark future" as CDPR is calling it.

15.) I don't remember asking for a refund but I appreciate your support. As a long time fan of enjoyment, I'm glad you're able to enjoy it.

While the notion is a bit silly to assume you could take over / run Arasaka as THE CEO, let alone rename it (not as realistic even in this fictional setting), I at the very least feel that in my playthrough and based on my choices, they could've re-added me to the fold in specialized position, running some department or branch. Board position might be a bit too much unless "handwavium" comes into play. Maybe become the go-to guy for special missions due to demonstrating you can deal with major issues, then weave it into a moderate post-ending gameplay per life path. If the game would've needed one more year or 1,5, I wouldn't mind.

But you mention something, an idea I like myself: Giving life paths way more depth and uniqueness that actually provokes replayability, not just "Well you cannot do anything in one run, so there's your reason to replay it" (figuratively spoken). That's not a strong indicator or motivation for myself.

The fact that the story converges is fine, it does in Dragon Age Origins too. But the lifepaths should last longer, giving you a taste of what V's life was like before having to change it completely. It should also have more of an effect on some main quest moments. Expecially corpo.

The montage with Jackie also has to go, putting back some quests with him, building a relationship. Pacing is too fast.

IMPROVEMENT?

V'S REFLECTION... Everytime I on't see my reflection (contrary to everyone else) I really feel like I am a floating camera in a video game

I would love Duel Wielding! please
1608034308780.png1608034339818.png

1. What happened to being able to ignore the main story and finish the game, the begining is so linear that you have no choice on whenever having your brain been eating out by a virtual zombie johnny, and you cannot leave the area if not angaging in the main story so... yeah more freedom please
2. detach main arc from other arcs, having johnny adds some flavor iwth his constant bitching but honestly all the points needed to gain from him are in his side quests
3. added several joytoys to the withcher but only 2 for cyberpunk? really?
4. customization, more more MORE, the car and weapons even is only visually, the clothes transmog or the ability to make pieces visual or not, V's body, anything really
5. turn love interest into sex partner, or at least add more activities wth them other that 2 lines of dialogue
6. been more able to see V
7. and VERY IIMPORTANT, ben able to max out V, adont mind grinding, there is no player worthy of the title who isnt used to that

Top Bottom