Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, this is for AFTER release suggestion. Maybe like 2-3 years from now additions I wouldn't be mad if so. But i kinda want wall running to be added back.
Even tho we currently have kinda abundance with it with Titanfall 2.5 games , COD Advanced Whatever and stuff, but still I'd be cool.

Or maybe allow us to do flips, like wheel while holding guns like Keanu Reeves did in Matrix 1. You know something that sets diversity into standard FPS experience.

Altho I am still content if there are Just very very high jumps. Still it is my dream game already as it is. Wouldn't lie that downgrades and delays dissapoint, but again I actually understand all of it.

No level cap please! A soft cap is fine! I would like to have a mechanical reason to keep playing the game and character profession is always fun. You could slightly increase max hp with every level over the soft cap and make the healing over time and medicine heal percentages so it actually increases the characters toughness (the hp increases over the softcap, in some games your toughness is mostly determined by what healing items you are carrying and not by your characters max hp, this makes hp increases not fun, having percentage based healing fixes this problem. This should also apply to passive healing). You could also uncap the main stats but that might be overpowered. But please, no level cap!

Loving the game trailers so far! I can't wait!

If the game is on FPP (First Person Perspective) for "immersion" sake, so why is driving and riding in TPP (Third Person Perspective) or can be switched in between TPP and FPP. And if the perspective can be switched on driving and riding, why not in walking or running? Above all, a game can be most immersive in VR (Virtual Reality). So why this FPP stubbornness?

First started in 2013, when Cyberpunk was still a distant vision upon the horizon, this thread has garnered thousands of responses from enthusiastic players over the years. As we approach the much-anticipated realisation of this RPG, and, hopefully, the fulfilment of some of the many wishes and dreams players have shared, the time has come to close this thread. From here on, we encourage players to continue to share their specific suggestions for Cyberpunk in smaller, separate threads.

On behalf of the Forums, thanks to everyone who took the time to post!

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom