Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, heck, why not have an on-rails "city tour" you can just leave running, much like the video above but in-game?

Yeah, this sounds great. Even better, why not make it a free roam camera that can go into aerial views as well? We can enjoy the verticality of the game, as well as the details on the streets.

I'd also like to suggest the Long-Night mode. Some people have difficulty sleeping and put up ambient sounds to listen to in order to fall asleep better. Long-Night mode would essentially be a non-interactive camera set up where you have a selection of points of view to display and listen to the city night. Since this isn't "in-game action", it can indefinitely be night (and not affect gameplay). People could also use this mode to just put up on a monitor for some cool ambiance for a room.
This could be cool. Or it could just devolve into something where everyone is just watching what's happening in @Sardukhar's bedroom. I'm guessing the latter.

I UNDERSTAND I am probably too late, but could you please add C.A.R. (center aim relock) stance when character holds gun in hip default position, like in John Wick films (or Hex) or in Titanfall (or Apex Legends) when you sit, or in recent Modern Warfare 2019?
Like it be optional skill or something? Could be really cool, I mean you already added laser whip from Johnny Mnemonick, why not something from other well loved Keanu film.

Also is akimbo mode planned? Would be cool, but I wont't be too much of suicidal if it will be abscent.

My Last Wish will be if Henry Cavill was somehow involved (EXACTLY with Cyberpunk, not Witcher), but it's probably too unrealistic. Although I am 100% sure if you called him he'd be down for it.

Last edited:
MUSIC addition- , i think this would fit well in the game(just saying) :
No_4mat - Neo (R U The One)

3rd person would be AWESOME!!!

I understand it might slow down some game mechanics, but I don't need to be the best, I don't need to have the best scores, I just love love love 3rd person games, if there is any way to still incorporate this into this game that would be like I said, extremely Awesome, thank you :)

oh, and controller support :)

3rd person would be AWESOME!!!

I understand it might slow down some game mechanics, but I don't need to be the best, I don't need to have the best scores, I just love love love 3rd person games, if there is any way to still incorporate this into this game that would be like I said, extremely Awesome, thank you :)

oh, and controller support :)

All out of sudden people went crazy over third person, like isnt there enough of games with this already. Steam community has spoken about third person like 6 month.

Im looking forward to it, it has never been done in "triple a scale". Well unless you think CoD and that kind of games but never in RPG games.

This looks like good to me... Hardcore Henry is first person movie.

Last edited:
All out of sudden people went crazy over third person, like isnt there enough of games with this already. Steam community has spoken about third person like 6 month.

Actually it's a common talk since the 2018 video.

Im looking forward to it, it has never been done in "triple a scale". Well unless you think CoD and that kind of games but never in RPG games.

Bethesda Games aren't AAA RPG?

For many people the problem is that IRL you neither wears Horse Blinkers nor Cervical Collar like in games, and think than bad imitation of IRL view < totally different point of view.

I'm not sure what you mean by all of a sudden, but ive been gaming for over 20 years, yes im old lol, i actually do not play games if they do not have a 3rd person option so yea, I really really wish i could have played Destiny but it just wasn't meant to be :( like i said i know some people will complain that they cannot get as good a score in 3rd as in 1st, yea ok, im not one of those people. I want to play the game to enjoy. I don't want to be the first guy to get the achievement first or the fastest, but ill get it eventually, oh wait look can i go fish there, let me give it a try, lol

I take my time i enjoy it :)

I still play elder scrolls online, awesome game :) gives you option for both 1st and 3rd person.

oh yea, havent watched hardcore henry for that same reason lol
(now if VR ever gets to the point like ready player one in real life, then ill get the movie a try, lol)

Third Person Is Not Coming. CDPR has been very very clear about it.

FPPTPP.png

"We won't change from FPP to TPP or add option to switch freely between those two." "..we will STICK with it."

You heard the lady, folks. It's not happening, time to let go.

Actually it's a common talk since the 2018 video.

Bethesda Games aren't AAA RPG?

For many people the problem is that IRL you neither wears Horse Blinkers nor Cervical Collar like in games, and think than bad imitation of IRL view < totally different point of view.

You want to defend third person thats fine, but I see first person as alot of fun you can do with it. Many things look alot cooler in first person, like jump through window etc. You could even dodge a punch in first person. If CDPR isnt up to it, I hope someone is. Third person probably brings bigger sales. As far I know CDPR has "motion capture" already so why not to do first person.

Last edited:
I would like gamaplay to have multiple strategies. Let's say you're are up to 2 bosses in the large room and each of them is fighting different way.
You have to combine your strategies and abilities to survive.

For multiplayer I would like to see Night City Fashion Week. All you punks strutting their finest fashion/cyberware on the catwalk. Massive reps for people creating the most original fashions.

Please allow crossdressing both ways and allow us to make a male body more feminin and the other way around, since we can't choose a specific gender this would be a great way to make the character exactly the way you want.

Could you make interior levels as mazes like in Bioshock 2 ? If there will be space travel, could you make interesting interior levels in spaceships?

Please allow crossdressing both ways and allow us to make a male body more feminin and the other way around, since we can't choose a specific gender this would be a great way to make the character exactly the way you want.

Saint Row is already doing it. You can dress up as a women if you're male etc. You can get dildo and kill stuff with it etc. You can wear some bunny dress etc. I personally hope they wont get "silly" with this. Cyber and Clothes should be enough "cross-dressing".

I read stuff that next Saint Row is gonna be announced this year.

Last edited:
You should also add TPP(third person preview) in cyberpunk 2077, it will be awesome for players loving TPP, like in witcher 3.

Maybe it's too late, but I really hope to see that the way I fight in the game, such as stealth vs full-front assault, can affect the narrative and NPC's attitude. If I complete a quest ghostly, I expect the victim does not know that I am the one who did this (unless someone told him). That's will be AWESOME!:cry:
In addition, I hope there are some gang conflicts which are not designed by the quests. I love watching NPCs fighting against each other. LOL

Last edited:
Random idea - Joker quest:
As one of the endings to some quest, V and his/her friends get beaten. There is this madman - ala Joker - which says to V that he is gonna kill everybody one by one if his conditions are met.

If you ask him what are his conditions, he would respond with something crazy like:
- open deep net
- burn NC (could relate to Johny's "We have a city to burn")
- he wants (to destroy) the immortality chip
- he is sick of 77's world and wants to see smiles on people faces

If V doesn't accept/talks away from his condition, he would say that there is no beauty in immortality/having friends/being implanted machine/...and that the only thing that can bring a true smile on one's face is the freedom of not knowing who will betray/kill you the next minute.
With that, he would throw around many cards, one pistol and one pack of bandages.
There are some options here:
- heal yourself or one of the other NPC's
- try to stop/kill someone who wants the pistol/the bandages
- check out the cards

If you check out the cards, you can find that there are 1-4 red hearts and one Joker card among the others. This would be some puzzle. Maybe those cards could be inspected via inspection mechanic or something...Once solved, it would actually be a phone number to a local medic who could be there very soon and save everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom