or just co-op.(I'm new here)I heard that you can make your own character from scratch i think this should have a multiplayer
Multiplayer could be fun, but I'd rather have an extremely well polished and content-filled single player. If they can work in something unique, then I'll be all for it; so long as they don't give us a tacked-on Horde clone.or just co-op.
Here few more thoughts:
- Make sure game doesn't have OP offensive or defensive skills/abilities.
- Often weather changes. when it rains, your character clothing and hair get wet.. small touches like that really impress people..
- Racing? somewhere on outskirts of the city.. (side activities)
- Ability to import your own .mp3's just like on GTA3 PC version. Simply tune in to the car radio and choose user station to listen to your playlist. Everyone is happy
- Side missions involving other psycho-squad members like house raids etc. Or just one other teammate, support class/ranged class and you as tank/point man or opposite depends of the class and skill tree's.
-Underground fighting tournaments (side activities)
On the subject of classes - I really think playing as a certain class should change the way the game plays overall. Nothing too drastic, but, well, example:Just a completely custom character creation, including each role from the PnP 2020. Yes, that includes rockerboys; I really want to play a rockerboy. Someone suggested having a unique beginning, akin to dragon age origins, and one for each class would be awesome.
Good news! CP2020 features this as a BASE mechanic. It's the Humanity system and is pretty much what you describe, ( perhaps not coincidentally). You can also go cyberpyscho from having relatively few implants, depending on your base Empathy stat. No, Empathy is not a "moral meter"; it measures how well you relate to humans beings. You can be a really bad guy and just have a good grasp on what motivates people. or you can be a mild-mannered office clerk who has no idea and goes psycho from an interface plug and a biomonitor install. Those little buggers are a pain, since they are difficult to detect and can go off in the weirdest ways. Like making the train system they oversee run itself into itself...What I would think would be really neat in Cyberpunk 2077 is where you could possibly outfit your character with implants but you are limited to how many you can have. If you have too many implants you will start to go psycho over a period of time.