Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how cool would it be If Tarantino was asked to do a mission/story for the game? (And of course be a character that dies like in his movies)

Bozo's meet "Nuns with Guns"

Here are my suggestions:

*When the character is against a wall or something make it stop ( example: farcry 3, battlefield 3) the character must know he can't walk anymore in that direction
*Dunno if the game's gonna be 3rd or 1st person, but i would like it better in 3rd person.
*Make every shot a pleasure, like in bioshock games you feel every round you shoot, the camera vibrates according to the power of the gun. The same when you take a shot
*Small details like the shells falling on the floor, shooting glass makes a small explosion (like in gta iv), different reactions of the ai when in combat (for example if you shoot near a person that person could fall due to his reflex or fear), if you point a civilian with your gun they could put their hands up
*it would be nice to walk around and see people talking on the phone and doing ordinary / every-day tasks :p
*it would be better if skills improves by using them (like in skyrim) the more you use pistols the better you are with them not just the normal level up skills points.
*i would like to have a place where i can relax, change clothes, store items, etc. like a house or some kind of safeplace
*Unlockable skins (borderlands 2). Random clothes should be given to the player, that gives the player another excuse to keep playing and find every skin/clothing
*Dunno if there are gonna be drivable cars, if there are, simple things like when you open the door the interior light turns on, plate lights, being able to turn on/off every light make the game better.
*it's boring when you have played for 5 mins and you already can explode everything, rocket launchers a boring as hell, they make everything too easy.
*should have an extra difficult level, for experts.
*We should be able to buy different types of tech like phones (wireless hacking devices), watches with integrated emp, some kind of contact lenses that changes the hud and stuff like that. That would be sick :eek:
*different ways to persuade someone to do what you want them to do (bribes, intimidation, seduction, etc)
*I want my character unique, lots of customization options, lots of wearable objects
*It would be nice to see your colateral damage on the tv
*I think multiplayer would be a terrible idea, rpg games are great when you dedicate all the time with the size and content of the game rather than online fuctions
*Make the atmosphere feels like you are inside the game
*Epic orchestal/whatever background music (according to he game genre of course) :cool:
*Very crowded with people everywhere (current computers cpus can handle lots of movements)

All this coming from a gamer that has player enough games to know what he wants :D

And while I'm a t it...

HUMAN SHIELDS!

In the spirit of 'not getting shot' I would like to be able to pick up bodies, (if I have the stats/skills that make me capable of it,) or at least grab some guy so that if his friends shoot at me, they hit him first. I don't expect to be bulletproof this way, but I would expect the body to absorb a few hits first.

And of course, different people will have different reactions to this. I would hope that Cops would at least wait for a sharp shooter to take a shot if I had an innocent meat shield, unless I was shooting at them. Boosters... not so much.

God BLESS Rutger Hauer. Or whoever. Yahweh, Odin, I don't care.

I would like more Rutger in everything, in fact.

I'm sure this has been mentioned before... but forgive me for not wadeing through all 120 pages to find it :p

In cyberpunk 2020 if you upgrade too much too fast you are liable to loose your marbles... now I think it's obvious that there will be personal upgrade options that we can make in teh game, so what if you save up some dosh and then suddenly splurge on upgrades and mods which will send us crazy and hence becoming psychos hunted by the Max-Tac. Perhaps we loose all control of our characters for some periods of time, say we are jsut walkign down a populated street when all of a sudden the character goes beserk and you can do nothing about it because the sheer strees of upgrades has broken you.

It doesn't have to be game over, but that beserk element could be cool, I would totally do this in game just to see what things would play like if it were a possibility.

I'm sure this has been mentioned before... but forgive me for not wadeing through all 120 pages to find it :p

In cyberpunk 2020 if you upgrade too much too fast you are liable to loose your marbles... now I think it's obvious that there will be personal upgrade options that we can make in teh game, so what if you save up some dosh and then suddenly splurge on upgrades and mods which will send us crazy and hence becoming psychos hunted by the Max-Tac. Perhaps we loose all control of our characters for some periods of time, say we are jsut walkign down a populated street when all of a sudden the character goes beserk and you can do nothing about it because the sheer strees of upgrades has broken you.

It doesn't have to be game over, but that beserk element could be cool, I would totally do this in game just to see what things would play like if it were a possibility.

This is not the thread you are looking for...

But this is :D

And even the most expensive and time consuming therapy will only restore half of your lost humanity....

Empathy, from which your humanity score is derived, is a stat, measuring 1 to 10. Whatever your EMP stat is, multiply by ten for your humanity score.

It may sound like a lot, but the Humanity Loss adds up quick, and once you reach zero, it's game over... hell, even before that at 1 or 2 you can suffer a psychotic break if stressed enough, at which point you hand your sheet over to the gm where he describes your character going on a rampage and committing atrocities... slaughtering a bus full of school children, ripping the heads off little old ladies...........

fekkin awesome. I wanna see that happen. Furthermore i wonder if i can walk that thin line just before the breaking point, because... damn if i'm going to be an addict it will be a tech addict for sure, and personally speaking if this was a reality i might be in genuine danger lol.

If you could get into a lot of homes, it would be great.
Just a lot of open indoors, with people living on there.

How about pulling the pin on a grenade then flushing it down the toilet and then all the plumbing, sinks and shit, explode with water gushing out everywhere.

Thats right RED, I want exploding plumbing lines on all restrooms.

It wouldbe good to have an encounter kinda like the bathroom fight scene in True Lies.

Sorry for all the comparisons to other games in advance

1. Detailed character customization a la APB

2. A rich, expansive, detailed world with plently of stuff to do a la Skyrim

3. CHOICE MATTERS. Make my decisions drastically alter the coarse of the game like The Witcher 2

4. DONT make it an MMO

5. NPCs that feel real, with personal lives, not copy and pasted faces

6. Bring plant life into it. Don't want just neon cities like Blade Runner

7. I want the choice of going berserk with diverse melee combat or akimbo madness (The Witcher 1, Too Human, respectivley), or going stealth with reactive AI and intuitive gameplay (Metro: LL) and everything inbetween.

8. Make a beautiful, gritty, heavily atmospheric world (setting of blade runner, atmospheric quality of Metro:LL)

9. Mature romance (Mass Effect, The Witcher)

10. SOUND DESIGN AND SOUNDTRACK MUST BE INCREDIBLE

Sorry for all the comparisons to other games in advance

1. Detailed character customization a la APB

2. A rich, expansive, detailed world with plently of stuff to do a la Skyrim

3. CHOICE MATTERS. Make my decisions drastically alter the coarse of the game like The Witcher 2

4. DONT make it an MMO

5. NPCs that feel real, with personal lives, not copy and pasted faces

6. Bring plant life into it. Don't want just neon cities like Blade Runner

7. I want the choice of going berserk with diverse melee combat or akimbo madness (The Witcher 1, Too Human, respectivley), or going stealth with reactive AI and intuitive gameplay (Metro: LL) and everything inbetween.

8. Make a beautiful, gritty, heavily atmospheric world (setting of blade runner, atmospheric quality of Metro:LL)

9. Mature romance (Mass Effect, The Witcher)

10. SOUND DESIGN AND SOUNDTRACK MUST BE INCREDIBLE

I agree. Only that Skyrim was just a giant empty sandbox world that was extremely boring

I am sorry if anyone has already suggested this (122 pages is a lot to read through) but can you make sure that any female armor matches male ones (if planning to have them), i find it bit silly in some games that female ones tend to (sometimes) be sexual rather than practical for its purpose?

I am sorry if anyone has already suggested this (122 pages is a lot to read through) but can you make sure that any female armor matches male ones (if planning to have them), i find it bit silly in some games that female ones tend to (sometimes) be sexual rather than practical for its purpose?

I don't think it was suggested yet, but I agree with you. Female armour should be practical.

THIS...

...wouldn't even stop you getting a cold.

THIS...

...actually does what it says on the tin.

This is kind of what I am hoping for.

CDPR are smart guys, so I doubt they would fuck this up.

I would like to see this game feature online multiplayer where players can battle it out against each other.

But wait there is more.

In this mp pvp game mode I would like the maps filled with npc's so that there is collateral damage during gameplay.

Please watch 1min video with this in mind.

on the note of female armor, although yes i agree it's a bit stupid going out all exposed and its' just not practical i thinkt hat you could have armor plating under the skin, almost like bone grafts and whatnot.

Lookign a tthe teaser trailer for cp2077 this looks like a viability beign augmented with strong chassis and armor and just dollopign real skin over the top for that hot look.

I really really want the exact outfit Deunan is wearing there as an outfit in the game.... only with removable sleeves, to show off my cyberarm :D

I wrote the same thing on the Division forums, but it applies just as much here, if not more so because of CP being a dedicated single player RPG, where The Division may yet spiral into a shallow MMO.

Realism.

I'm sick of modern games where you can magically shove ten weapons into a "backpack of holding." Limit capacity by weight or, better yet, a grid system AND weight, making equipment truly valuable by not being able to hoard it, and display everything the character has equipped while playing. No one has fully realized these two things in a game yet.

Hmm a RPG that dont let you hoard loot? It could work, but would it enhance gameplay?

TW2 had "no hoarding" when it was first released - once you hit your weight limit, you had to sell or dump.
The "No Weight Limit" mod was one of the most popular over at The Nexus.
CDPR introduced storage chests in an early patch.
So I guess it wasn't popular in practice.

The problem is the first playthrough, when you don't really know what's important and what isn't, unless you get info from outside the game at your favourite website. That's when you really want to hoard. Not necessarily carrying stuff around with you, but some safe place to store it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom