Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, good morning to all of the forum and the CDPRED staff.

I was in a huge hype when I saw all that shows on the Xbox stage...

They interrupted Phil Spencer, they gave Hax all fucking ... All the commands on the screen that lot of code ...
User: RED...

It was really cool!
(I confess that I tried to put some code thinking it was a copy of the game or demo). :p

That's where the trailer comes from ... I've seen it several times. Even pausing to see if something different appears ... Maybe Ciri. Hahahaha
Anyway, very fucking how it all came out.
But after the staff said it was going to be in the first person. Dude dude
Putz ... Putz ... Putz ...
I like to play like that because I love the Halo franchise! And playing like that will be no problem. But even in Halo, I still hope for them to put an option to play 3rd Person (even though they already have some parts that are played that way). Just like in GTAV and other games.that,

But this news has lowered Hype ... I have no doubt that the game will be of excellent quality. But I was already thinking about another type of gameplay ...

RPG + Hack and slash!
Man, I really wanted to kick ass, if you have in the game (no Politicians) there was not any...
I hope they are already extinct in 2077, but if not ... I really wanted to punch them!
But the 1st person is not very cool.

I believe that the CD will put this option to switch between 1st and 2nd person. Maybe as in Star Wars Battle Front...
I love to play my Halo in the 1st Person, but in 3rd Person, there is no equal.

The Witcher 3 has been and is a passion in my life. I remember when it was shown at E3 at the time.
Feeling like; -- It is! That's what I want. along with a sliver of good stuff.
I had that same shiver when I saw the Cyberpunk Trailer 2077...
I'm very anxious, waiting for more information, a gameplay video...

I even had a dream come true... For me, it was something like Sunset Overdrive with The Wicher 3 combat mechanics.me
As they said in personalization ...
Guess who I played with? Geralt (Gerald of the future)

Customized of course! - Artist: Johnson Ting - https: //www.artstation.com/artwork/88KAGttps

Now some things that I think would be cool to put in the game:
# 1 - 3rd Person Mode,
# 2 - Fighting mechanics with Slow Motion finalizations (Something like The Witcher 3).
# 3 - PHOTO MODE!!! (That was missing in TW3) It could be with a drone anyway.
(But I have a more advanced idea about this :))
# 4 - I believe that there will be a kind of "Black Market" for buying and selling things in the game.
Bionic parts, minerals, and other rare elements.
# 5 - Certainly a Sword of Light!!! Yes, something like the Jedi's... (I have some concepts for this too).
# 6 - I'll think more about what to put... Or rather organize... Why a lot goes on in the head.. Hahaha

That's it for now!

BEEP

I love all that and agree totally!
But NO sword of lights!
Commoooon dude dont put fucking star wars into this game wtf xD would destroy everything. Maybe as an optional easteregg, as end absolute endgame item.

A few quests grounded in the undercover/detective genre would be grand, as would the opportunity to engage in a little subterfuge.

Really hope the cyber psychosis mechanic still exist and can impact the player. Heard that you guys are still experimenting around that .

On another note, i really hope you can deck out your apartments with the little things, like tvs, beds, furniture. Hell even being able to cook would actually would be neat. Gives you the ability to modify/manipulate the environment to appreciate the little things.

On another thing, i really hope perks/traits from the other classes somehow make its way in the game via earning as you play sort of thing. Maybe earn the resources feature from a corporate if you ally yourself with a mega corp or something like that.

I want that awesome Cyberpunk feeling

I want to be able to just enjoy the cyberpunk feeling when not doing missions or other stuff. Just walking around, climbing on buildings, look at awesome cyberpunk stuff, including the lifestyle of people in such a world

I want it to be multiplayer later on

I want it to be modable. In general it should not just a one-time-game. I want a new era, a new "thing" that just stays.

The actual game and scenery looks just fucking awesome, stunning and mindblowing at the moment makes me dream of it at night

I want it to not become just a "one time game" like solitaire, I want it to become a lifestyle, a "thing" as I already mentioned. Something like "pen and paper". I want to play this game in 20 years too with a big community (don't say I won't, let me dream)

1) Varying specialized ammo, such as methane-seeking kinetic gyrojet rockets and electric shock rounds.

2) Pets.

3) A matchmaker service that is a front for hiring mercenaries and the possibility of discovering this by accident.

4) Being able to falsify evidence of crimes to blackmail people with.

5) Attack dogs.

6) Computer-driven cars that think they're attack dogs.

1) Maximum Mike Pondsmith cameo
2) Putting in social engineering options, for netrunning/hacks.
3)Sometimes have your some tech malfunction or be imperfect. Maybe stats from your HUD aren't always accurtate. Maybe have guns jam sometimes. I know will not be worth doing or hamper gameplay too much. But it's one of those things that really help sci-fi world come to life for me.
4) I want lot's of minor random event's targeting me and NPC's. Repo men, cyberpsycho's, muggings, drug deals, drug deals gone bad, Tauma Teams reviving OD's, someone being robbed after ODing, store robberies. I want the filth of the city to wash over me as I walk around the city.

I'm loving what I've been hearing from E3 and your twitter, and I'm sure you guys already though of some of this stuff. Can't wait to see the final product.

-When I play an RPG I love the feeling of discovering something unique just by exploring and finding clues around the map to eventually unlock a secret door where you can go a 2-hour long tangent without even being giving a quest marker but instead graffiti on walls that lead you on this journey.

-Something I find that can take away from the immersion is when you find a rare or legendary weapon but you simply discard it because of its damage stat like in the Witcher 3 when you get winters blade but its bad, I'm fine with the fact that it can do lower damage but give it a unique effect to the point of viability, a game that has done this well is Borderlands 2 where all the legendary weapons are viable in some situation.

-Finally, when I play an RPG I love to see the world evolve and change, corporations going bankrupt, new corporations forming, building getting renovated after a gunfight caused by my actions or the actions of NPC's. This makes the city feel alive as if you are not a player but instead a citizen of the city due to its constant changes and evolution.

How about a game world where new quests are generated by the game itself?

The nature of these quests would be determined by the current state/condition of the game world.
I don't mean quests that are pre-written but only unlocked when you carry out a certain decision or make a certain choice.
Ex: You are given the option to either save or kill a person at one point and, say, you choose to save that person, that person will later meet you and give you a quest.

These "generated quests" are written by the game itself taking into account the current political climate of the game world, factions, characters, etc, and writing a whole new quest unique to that game world.

It would greatly add to the immersive-ness of the game and convince players that the city/world is a living, breathing one.
Maybe this is too ambitious right at this moment but it certainly is a cool feature and never seen before to my knowledge.
I hope I could explain it properly.

Thanks.

How about a game world where new quests are generated by the game itself?

The nature of these quests would be determined by the current state/condition of the game world.
I don't mean quests that are pre-written but only unlocked when you carry out a certain decision or make a certain choice.
Ex: You are given the option to either save or kill a person at one point and, say, you choose to save that person, that person will later meet you and give you a quest.

These "generated quests" are written by the game itself taking into account the current political climate of the game world, factions, characters, etc, and writing a whole new quest unique to that game world.

It would greatly add to the immersive-ness of the game and convince players that the city/world is a living, breathing one.
Maybe this is too ambitious right at this moment but it certainly is a cool feature and never seen before to my knowledge.
I hope I could explain it properly.

Thanks.

Well, the idea is great but in fact every quest has to be pre-written, at least if it has more substance than just "kill x, steal y, bring z, find 3 abc.
Bethesda promised exactly what you wrote for Skyrim (I think they called it radiant quest system). And you ended up with random quest where you always had the feel that you already did that quest. So those random quest were small, with objectives like I wrote above. The things that changed were, the time you got the quest, the person who gave it to you and the location. So one time you had to kill bears that attack village a for the companions, the other time you had to kill raging bears in village b in the name of a traveler asking for help.

I've seen this written a couple times already, but the option to play the game's story in co-op. Sort of like you play Borderlands or the Saints Row titles. Those were the best fun we ever had playing games together. It always bums me out when big RPG's (looking at you Skyrim) don't offer this opportuninty. Since Cyberpunk is/was a tabletop RPG, which you play together, this idea just seems natural,. So far I am already buying this game and I have no doubt it is ging to be great, but this could really and I mean REALLY make this game legendary for me and my friends.

Last edited:
1) What I'm really hoping for in regards to romances is, that for those who are interested in more long-lasting/committed relationships, there is the danger that of the many people you can piss off in Night City, some of them have done their homework and are now targeting your (likely capable but not invincible) partner. Cue a whole list of interesting scenarios! Extortion, ransom, revenge, betrayal, rescue, you name it!

The idea of this is both terrifying to me as well as intensely engaging.

It may not be a big thing. They try but fail due to your lover being capable and well-connected/having other advantages maybe through you even. Also vice versa, your partner may keep an eye out for you warning you if they can for instance)

but what if these things go wrong and it does have severe consequences. Physical or emotional trauma, a possibly damaged relationship (or an improved one for that matter) or even death...

And perhaps that too has a lasting impact/changes my V.

I'm normally not the type interested in revenge scenarios but that would make me unleash the mother of all vengeance on these fuckers.

2) A permadeath option for the most hardcore amongst us. 100% optional, of course.
I'm not sure how the game handles game-death yet, though I do expect it to have some sort of consequences, possibly varying per case depending on the difficulty setting maybe. I have no idea if trauma team insurance is actually an option for V even, but getting into a scrape would really get the adrenaline pumping if in the worst case scenario I really have something to lose. Whether that is €$, items, augmentations or V's actual life.
Possibly this would require me to make enough to keep my insurance active or something of the sort or risk a permadeath.

Last edited:
Something interesting that i wanted to highlight. I think failure should also be taken into account for quest/missions as something of a choice and consequence in of themselves. For instance, maybe you're being blackmailed and you fail to deliver money and you get fucked somehow. Not just your simple reload to last save kind of thing.

I have one request/suggestion/Idea I want implemented so much more than anything else (despite the fact I could make a list of 10-50 things easily) that I will only mention this one.

Enemy traits that affects their AI or stats

Enemies (not narrative ones) are randomly seeded 1 to 3 traits to make combat less static and more dynamic and unpredictable. For example, you enter a room with 3 enemies and this could be the result:

Enemy 1

Coward: If wounded will run for cover faster, will try to stand in the back of combat
Strong: +2 to strength

Enemy 2

Good Aim: Has a higher chance to hit you in combat
Bodyguard: Will prioritize protecting allies

Enemy 3

Kamikaze: Will prioritize rushing you
Weak: -2 Strength
Fast Reloader: Reloads weapons 40% faster

It would make every encounter unique and be great for replay. An easy encounter could suddenly become hard on a rerun.
Combat would be more unpredictable, forcing the player to adapt. Less static combat. The traits would be invisible to the player.

EDIT: The traits can be BOTH negative and positive

Something cool, if you could interact with the tv in the game and it shows actual shows/news etc and one of the shows is a game show sort of like the running man.

EDIT: Also Would be funny if you can be vulgar with hand gestures during the game. Just give someone the finger after blowing their head off.

Another thing that would be awesome, is if you could visit the theater for the posters being shown around night city and actually see the movies shown. That would be pretty awesome and genre defining, an added bonus if you could bring certain NPCs, friendos/husbando/waifus. One possible consequence of drug use is maybe some megacorps screen you for drug use to see if you're a viable/dependable asset and if you used it before the consequence would be you're thrown out or something completely unique. Perhaps you can try and thwart the attempt with some bioware enhancements? Visit some musical concerts hosted by known rockerboys/girls as part of a quest or good ol' fashion fun?

Last edited:
Hello. I have an awesome idea for your game. Cyberpunk 2077 definetly needs karaoke! Just imagine - after hard netrunner day you are going to some bar (maybe with that Meredith girl), activate automate and sing something really cool like on video which i added to this message. I'm sure it will be cool feature to make some diversity in gameplay.

Brilliant example (game about japan criminal underworld):

In the Trailer where 5-6 karaoke bar signs, i think they got you coverd ,D

I like how in Deus Ex: Human revolution you had a choice come up midway through to take a free fix or not and it ended up removing an annoying bug in adam's cybernetics. However it made one particular fight really hard as it shut down your augmentations. I'm pulling for ideas like that to show in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom