Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Optional missions from corps/gangs etc and rewards that are based on your previous mission achievements with those factions - not necessarily always based on the best outcome, but rather based on a certain hidden aspect for example if a faction saw that previous mission was handled without causing too much noise (stealthy approach) they would then contact you after a few days giving you an option to take care of a target in stealthy approach, or perhaps the game could check your % shot accuracy if you used a sniper rifle and offer you an assassination assignment where you have to take down your target from far away etc. Not completing mission they way they wanted you to could lower your street cred on higher difficulty levels so it wouldn't always be an instant accept but rather we would need to consider if we can pull this off and if the reward is worth the risk of street cred being lowered if mission is unsuccesful

We know that the city will be American. There will, however, be people from all over the globe. It would be very good if we could learn foreign languages with our character. Such an additional option. To perform certain tasks from Koreans or German, one would have to master their language first. Such an option would be interesting. Besides, there is full automation, maybe it will be possible to learn animal languages? Regards.😃

We know that the city will be American. There will, however, be people from all over the globe. It would be very good if we could learn foreign languages with our character. Such an additional option. To perform certain tasks from Koreans or German, one would have to master their language first. Such an option would be interesting. Besides, there is full automation, maybe it will be possible to learn animal languages? Regards.😃
I think it would require too many resources (both time & $) from devs to make it work, plus if people in Cyberpunk world are so high tech then it wouldn't make sense if language barrier would still be an issue..

Depending on who you romance and if you piss off certain groups they'd go through great lengths to study where you live/who you know and try to kidnap them for a ransom.

Dear CD Projekt RED, please go with first person view, we deserve it for full immersion even when in driving session, it sounds strange but i have a bizarre idea about how cyberpunk 2077 could look.
First i have to say that i consider that view from something that isn't virtual it's first person view, i mean if we could see our self in third view by something physical in game would be first person view.

Immagine a drone that we're able to connect with our self and switch from our propective to his, i view this situation like example:
you encounter an desarmed band in club, you can't see all from you prospective soo you'll launch your drone ( that follows you or you have to control it ) and then you see from his prospective everything around you;​
same when you're in car you'll use the drone to have an advantage on enemies.​
How a drone can be fast like a car, he can't but you can attach it directly with yourself "head" by a cable :D, immagine how drone slide when you're doing a curve or when enemies shot him and your view shake, it makes it more immersive. It would be nice if drone could be destroyed, upgraded, have limited energy. Maybe few enemies "bosses" could use those drones, that could make a boss fight really tough.

I'm really inspired when i think about how cool you could make this game :D, thanks guys.
( if i did grammatical mistakes those mistakes have their meaning, they shows my weakness :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Hello,

Following the success of "Iron Poker" in The WItcher 3 a manbra of the French-speaking community of "jeuxvideo.com" realized a Cyberpunk vertion of poker

can you integrate it into the game "CyberPunk 2077"

thank you,

EL TISON

ps: sorry for my shit english

the Inquisitor 2077

[/QUOTE]

I want the ability to decorate my apartment/home/base with trophies.

Things like books, statues, jewelry stands, posters, paintings, body parts from important enemies, important pieces of clothing, kidnap victims whose ransoms weren't paid, postcards, a cyberpunk version of chia pets...

Yeah, i had something similar in mind, but more intractable. Like browsing the channels on your TV, etc.

What I always really wanted to have in TW3 was random monster contracts so there would be something to do when every quest was done and every secret discovered. Beside going for NG or NG+ of course.

So naturally I have no idea what will be in CP77 and what there is to do after the main storyline (if something to do at all) but something like random contracts/missions for our mercenery would be nice.

Limb damage & weapon impacts - Say you get into a fight with an enemy who has cyberlegs for example, he's moving super quick but you manage to get a solid hit on one leg with a shotgun or something, please include damage to the specific implant/limb with an appropriate reaction.
I am sure you've already included something similar from the confirmation of the retinal scanner displaying weakspots, I am sure this is an upgrade to reward people for playing smart, but I did get a little worried when the damage numbers were confirmed, which leads to the second part;
Toggle-based damage numbers - This would be nice too, although I feel that's been confirmed as a thing already but just incase I am mistaken, I really dislike damage numbers outside of MMO's. Immersion killing to me personally, turned off the logs in the Witcher games first minutes of them.

Hi Cyberpunk Team,

It would be great, if you are going to add VR support. It could be amazing full-Immersion experience. (no teleports please) :)

There are ton of things I could say but one thing that I want is a believable environment. What I mean by that is if there is debris on the ground, it reacts to your movement and other actions in the such as a grenade exploding and the debris getting blown away from the source of the explosion. I also REALLY want some level of destruction. I heard in the demo someone was shooting through a wall and you could see the round impacting the wall (apparently exploding) and then dust which was being highlighted through some external light source. This sounds awesome to me.

I think it would require too many resources (both time & $) from devs to make it work, plus if people in Cyberpunk world are so high tech then it wouldn't make sense if language barrier would still be an issue..
Yeah hi tech is Good for breaking language barier, but there can be people Who dont use any hi tech in game, hard to find xd and still we Have Animals like birds or insects Who can Help us xd by the Way i like to Have robot rhino or elephant xd 😎😁

What I would really love for the car customization feature in the game:

1. The ability to customize your car, have a custom texture imported into the game from your PC and have that as your Custom decal for your car.

2. The ability to import your own mp3 as a custom radio list for when you're driving around in your car. It'd be super cool to be able to listen to your custom playlists.

3. The ability to load up all our loot in the Car's trunk. Just like how roach could have upgraded saddle bags. I don't want to be forced to sell loot I have not properly looked over because its just slowing me down.

What I would love for the equipment customization:

1. Being able to dye the armor, weapons. I would love to be able to change the Neon lights on our jackets.

2. Being able to change the skin of our weapons like we MGS V. Maybe even allow people to make custom weapon decals/skins.

3. The ability to switch out shirt/pants/jacket/trenchcoats with better ones without having to worry about "set bonuses." I'd love to be able to mix and match my equipment to suit my playstyle. In TW3 this was a bit hard because of some of the set bonuses being mutually exclusive.

4. Since we'll be using weapons in First Person Perspective. It's important that we're able to look at our weapons and feel like they have an actual impact on the combat. In-depth weapon customization like Deus Ex Mankind Divided's weapon customization will work wonders here. Being able to switch out Silencers and ammo type etc.

Romances are always fun, either they be one night stand like the ones you find in the witcher or serious relationships.

If there are going to be any serious relationships in the game, it would be fun if your enemies took your girl/boyfriend as hostage and you have to save them

Not a bad idea at all.

2nd this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom