Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and if CDPR could somehow get Vangelis to do a song for CP2077 - that would be incredible!

Holy Emmanuel Macaroni Vangelis in Cyberpunk? tho to be fair, they can spend less money on an equally good underground musician. Face it, when art is in question, you can find better ways to invest money.

I do not like these threads. I doubt anyone of the devs will ever actually read them. But since it is, basically, the only chance to be heard...
Yeah, we probably won't be heard.

3). More than 1 apartment - at least a second one that's a penthouse at the top of one of the mega buildings just to show how far V has risen through the ranks of society.

I don't need multiple apartments, but I need a way to change them, as the enemy can outright blow it up. It makes no sense to be on the same place all the time. Heck CDPR should make enemies do just that. BLOW OUR APARTMENT UP.

5). No censorship of any kind. Full blood and gore, full foul language, full frontal nudity and full content that fits the Cyberpunk world and narrative - even if it's labeled as "controversial".

Amen to that, and I'm not even christian or religious. Punk's core is controversy.

i got a sketch up of cyberpunk world photoshop on a us map
-i turn night city into mega 2 (56 district)
-use the rand corporation hyper train into a metro story
-galviston/meta key
-k&k container contry(concept/strory+multiplayer)
-canadian story line for niche implant(cross ark with ghost in the shell)
-battle bridge: the nomad way
-the mouse
-badland/nomad economic/transport class and banquing
-space navy economic/transport class/concept
-circus nomad(vehicul concept+show concept)
-and last of all "la pièce de résistance" MEGA ONE (305 district)
enuf to keep cd project red busy for 25 years or make them as big than rockstar
johnny silverhand cp77.jpg

Last edited:
Megadrive
DANCE WITH THE DEAD
Formshift - Devolution - HE08
Dimeuhduzen - RNSSNS
AGLORY - Itc
Night Club - "Show It 2 Me"
OWL VISION-Eclypz
GRoost - Vengeance Machine

Post automatically merged:

It would be really awesome if there was a nemesis system similar to what we saw in Shadow of Mordor/Shadow of War. Now, obviously it doesn't have to be nearly as complex, nor as central to the gameplay. But if a random character we had killed sometime earlier in the game ended up coming back cybernetically enhanced in a way that made sense given the way they had been injured (I'm thinking cybernetic limbs; In the gameplay demo, someone's legs get blown off and the character leaves them. Maybe that character comes back way down the line with robotic legs?), that would be really cool, and make the world feel consistent and make even the most minor characters feel somewhat important! You could even have it scale with the player character's notoriety; Maybe in the latter parts of the game, all the people you've injured that managed to survive begin to team up, and what was once one person who hated you has turned into a small gang ready to attack!

For me, I think that I’d like to have as much control over the look of my character as possible. I wanna play as a matrix-esque professional infiltrator in my first run, with long hair and a black or white long coat and maybe a hat. Work my way up to fancier and flashier versions of that look as I go. I’d like to be able to upgrade my look and maintain that look once I have it, or find things that have a very similar look that I can then upgrade as well. I prefer when I can become a powerful character without having to switch to a heavily armored suit.

Also, it would be nice if I could buy my jackets and shirts separately. I don’t like when everything you wear is bundled together, if I wanna wear an open trench coat and go shirtless underneath it, but later wanna wear the same Trench coat but put a T-shirt on underneath it, I should be able to.

We want the Cyberpunk 2077 to be the best RPG possible. Feel free to share your ideas and features that you would like to see in our upcoming game.
HUGE feedback for CDProjektRed!:D

Please be warned, since CyberPunk2077 is a very mature/adult game, the feedback and suggestions are also very adult/mature.
Feedback contained within spoiler below.
DRIFTING. The cars and maybe everything else has to be able to drift. Even the bike. EVERYTHING. Even my character maybe with build in roller blade heels?

Warn players in game (maybe optional) when choosing dialogue options or completing quests in a certain way that will lock them out of certain quests/quest lines/ alienate characters from wanting to talk to you. Witcher 3 had this as a major issue and you could do the quests, but just because you didn't do them exactly a certain way or because you used a certain dialogue, you would discover days in real time after the fact that you did something wrong and can never talk to certain characters ever again, basically for no real obvious logical reason at all. This is immersion shattering for me and I hope true freedom of choice actually happens in cyberpunk 2077 because I did not feel like I really had the freedom to choose anything in Witcher 3.

True character customization. The more the better! I don't like it when a game offers character customization and you can barely change anything at all. I really want to be able to change everything, 100% of all player character attributes like eye color, hair, breast size, glute(behind) size, muscle tone, just EVERYTHING. True artistic freedom when creating a character with nothing held back is absolutely important to me if I'm going to be enjoying this game because the better I am able to customize my character, the deeper I will feel immersed in the experience.

Don't ignore that cool 80's feel.

Don't lock full body conversion (full robot body) players out of having any sexual ability because I worry about my main character you know?

I hope there is lots of real fully aware AI (Cybernetic Intelligence) in the game that you can become an ally or enemy to. Maybe help them take over the world. (late game-ish type quest?)

hacking that's actually fun. (watchdogs is awful)

The ability to become THE HERO of the story, like a real super hero.

The freedom to defeat any character or group in the game if you try hard enough (nobody is invincible and nobody is off limits)

PLEASE CDPR, do not censor the game in the USA, or at least include options in the settings for those who purchased the game in the USA to allow players to enable all the more adult features so we can get the fullest experience possible. I plan to play the game as true as I possibly can with nothing censored so that I can feel extremely immersed into the game.

PLEASE CDPR, allow players to eventually fully upgrade themselves if they put in the effort. I hope that if the player wants it strongly enough, that we're able to fully upgrade ourselves in the game so that we can max out all attributes/perks/abilities. This was a huge issue with games like skyrim, because you could do this giant heavy effort playthrough and realize that the game was simply not going to allow you to unlock and upgrade ALL your skills or traits or upgrades on one character. This was incredibly frustrating and disappointing in skyrim, and even witcher 3 suffered from this to some extent.

Could we technically get "CyberFuta" as a character type? Basically you choose Female V in the character creator and choose a... uhh.... bonus option... or you could just get the upgrade later on? Who doesn't want to play as CyberFuta right? For those that don't know Futa is basically like a different gender (I think invented by the very classy and cultured and genius Japanese people, God bless them!) There are many different arguments of what actually makes an anatomically correct Futa, but most people agree that the most generalized and standard basic type of Futa gender is essentially 100% female (with nothing missing) and then +additionally the male attributes "down there" as well. This means that Futa are basically both, and have everything that everyone has, all in one. Interesting concept indeed. Please forgive me for having to explain this. I really hope we are able to choose "CyberFuta" as a playable gender option. The easy part is, no real visible changes need to be made since The options will appear as Male V, Female V, and CyberFuta V (CyberFuta V will appear exactly the same as Female V, but may have different options or... abilities?) so it's an extremely minimal effort to have as an option. Of course, Players could always choose Female V and get "upgrades" to become a CyberFuta later.

I hope there's an option for 1:1 dialog. Hate having to choose a dialog option in a menu for it to mean something completely different when said by the protagonist." -TheSKADRIL

This is always an issue for me in every single game that has dialog options I've played in the past. I want a long piece of text before choosing a dialogue option that actually says what my character is actually going to say. I really hate the feeling of choosing a dialogue option and thinking I'm choosing the right thing and then my character just starts saying something way different and I have to reload a save because it ruined something important I was trying to do or a mission I was trying to complete.

Full keyboard and mouse re-binding support (meaning NO stringing keybindings, and NO hardcoded keybindings)."

Proper video options. Look at metro exodus on how NOT to do video options properly."

Proper sound options (and not just 'Headphones', 'TV', etc)."

Options to Invert and Uninvert (make normal again) X and Y axis for mouse. I basically want to make sure that Left means left, Right means right, Up means up, and Down means down. I feel very sick when I move my mouse one way, and the screen goes the other way.

Allow players to hack everything and everyone if they please (way of making money/credits?) Drive your car up and park in an alley way near a Bank and start hacking the bank trying to not get noticed or caught. Trying to steal as much credits as possible before alarms go off and drive away while police drones and other threats trying to take you down before you reach your safe house?

Can we get even better modding support than any game ever released? Even better than Skyrim?

Third person

100% Full nudity in the character creation screen, and so much game freedom that if you so choose, you can remove 100% of all character clothing and just literally run around as a naked cyber cyborg all over the city if you want and getting tazed by the cybercops or something. Imagine just riding on the roof of a car with a cyberkatana and cutting motorcycles in half while rushing through traffic while Jackie drives the car and yells at you like "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON THAT CULO AND GET BACK INSIDE THE CAR! YOU'RE CRAZY V!" (just like he says in the 40 min gameplay reveal) and all the NPC's are like "What was that??" While Keanu Reeves (Johnny silverhand) Does a total double facepalm. You could be the NAKED SAMURAI, and your only clothes are your cyber-cloaking cyber-mod that let you occasionally turn invisible. LOL

I understand that the game has a very serious theme, but like others I do hope there is some room for well placed high quality humor, and I hope the game gives you the freedom to really mess around and do weird or funny things if you so choose.

Absolutely NO censorship of any kind.

Please Cdpr, try to avoid overdoing cyberpsychosis/humanity so that we don't get locked out of, or limited in our ability to modify our character. I know you must stay canon to cyberpunk, but I hope I'm able to mod myself a lot with no limitations. Maybe V is special because of the Keanu Reeves chip, and can handle more cybermods than the usual person before going crazy? Maybe we can as the player decide how much cyberpsychosis we will choose to tolerate, and have control over exactly How V handles that, maybe by turning into a monster, or just being a really good person and remaining pure inside regardless of how crazy the cybermods potentially almost make them feel? Like somehow V can stay stable and clear by visiting that relaxation/zen/meditation spa place that Jackie is sitting in during the trailer to help build their "resistance to cyberpsychosis" and become better able to handle more cybermods while still maintaining humanity, like a special bonus that unlocks more carrying capacity for cybermods?

Potentially it can also maybe help to have the ability to HACK YOUR OWN BODY/BRAIN? Maybe V can hack themselves by pulling their wrist wire out and plugging it into THEIR OWN NECK, and if they do a good enough job, unlock more cybermod capacity without going crazy? Maybe also more implants that improve this cybermod capacity ability?

Can we use cyberskin to raise humanity while still being able to add much more mods? I really hope someone is listening because we really care about all these things a lot! Thank you Gog/Cdpr! :D
I linked the thread from gog.com's cyberpunk2077 forums just in case. (I do think I got everything listed here so it's just a backup)
https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk...m_everybody_post_your_hopes_and_hopenots_here
Thank you so much for listening to the community feedback! Thank you and God bless you CDPR Team!

Last edited:
Below spoilers contain huge amount of replies I made to other posts.

Romances are always fun, either they be one night stand like the ones you find in the witcher or serious relationships.

If there are going to be any serious relationships in the game, it would be fun if your enemies took your girl/boyfriend as hostage and you have to save them (would have to happen rarely, we don't want any of that "WANT TO GO BOWLING COUSIN?!" like in GTAIV)
Only if they can't get killed or hurt and nothing bad happens to them. I don't want that risk. As a quest it will still be fun though.

Don't let a certain company beginning with E and ending with A buy you. Too many great visionaries have fallen that way. If you run low on cash (for whatever reason; drug-induced field trips in down town L.A, hiring Harrison Ford as inspirational prop to your office, and what have you) start up a Kickstarter or something and we, the fans, will surely help you. But I'm positive this won't be an issue after the success of TW2.

I won't really go into actual game content here, because you guys are the best at determining what that would be.

As for things to consider in general:

• Motivate all use of sexual innuendo and imagery maturely, like it's framed by a narrative context in Witcher 2. We don't want the effects-lobbyists after us. (edited for space)
CDPR please don't listen to "effects-lobbyists" or other people who will complain, because they will turn the game casual and boring and bland and lifeless. :cry:
Please be WILD AND FREEEE! Do everything you know you can successfully do! Don't hold back! There is always regret for me in every game that held back when they didn't have to because of fear of criticism.

Honestly, if this game is anything like The Witcher (deep gameplay, outstanding presentation, choices that influence the story, etc.), then you guys are already in great shape. If I may make a recommendation, though, it would be to ensure that there is plenty of exploration. If there's one thing I absolutely hated about the Mass Effect series, it's that it gave an illusion that there was this living, breathing universe that you were playing in, but when it came down to the actual gameplay you were simply running down corridors filled with chest-high walls.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution did this rather well - a considerable amount of exploration in an open, intriguing environment while not falling into the Skyrim-trap of having a laughable 2 hour storyline.

Anyway, I'm excited to see what you guys do.
I like most of what you said but I believe the Witcher did some things right, but still suffered in that regard, and also I felt that Deus Ex: Human Revolution was nothing but a giant interconnected web of linear hallways and rooms, and I actually enjoyed the atmosphere of mass effect 1 slightly better. I didn't feel freedom in Deus Ex:HR... No offense or anything.

- Make sure game doesn't have OP offensive or defensive skills/abilities.
This is a huge issue with many games (especially games from CErtAin companies) because many different weapons and abilities are severely over-balanced to the point that 100% of all weapons and armor and shields and items and everything are all equally not-impressive and just generally speaking, very weak and not fun anymore. back in battlefield games I felt like all the guns were equally low damage and very unsatisfying. I hope CDPR knows the secret of making the balancing fun, and that's by having ZERO balancing at all. 100% of all things in the game being VERY OP (overpowered) means they are all equally very powerful and all very extremely fun to use. :D

After taking and getting rid the extra implant, you must give your body some time to heal unless you want your implants to work at half power and for you to be weaker.
No, please no character nerfing... :(

What do I want to see in a Cyberpunk game?
> Style over Substance: Let me play dress up with my character. Leather Jackets, mirrorshades, zebra print, neon hair, electoos, piercings... Force me to choose between aesthetics and performance or pay a premium for both. Punish me for choosing performance with snide comments from the flash set and not meeting dress code for the best clubs. Even guns should be in and out of fashion.
Honestly this would ruin the game for me. I want to be able to be fast and strong and powerful and do whatever I want AND look good doing it too. If I'm punished for wanting both, This would literally ruin the game for me :(

I would love to have the character customization be rather extensive. I want a lot of options. I want to be the character that I wanna be.
Exactly! :D

Last edited:
Guess I'm a little too late here but just imagine how awesome it would be if we could play a little bit of The Witcher 3 as a minigame inside an ingame PC or console!!!

There was quite some commotion lately connected to the romancing and sex part of the game. With that mentioned I would really appreciate if Cyberpunk really went further than the gaming world is used to. Games make us choose 'flirt' options few Times in order to go to bed with someone and spend a night to remember with that special someone. Other than that we can hire prostitutes and that's that. The point is that we always have to somehow achieve a girl or - what is MUCH worse IMO - a guy when we play a female character. It's always a player 'the conqueror'. I am personally a girl and I always play female characters and I always miss the part where I could be conquered, when I would be hit on by guys and I could eventually 'let them' have their way with me. I would love to at least be able to 'give' rather than to 'get'.

And the second part of the sexual stuff, which I REALLY am missing big time is showing the sexual acts as something more than a perfect reward. I would REALLY love to see my character blowing a guy for information, doing something that she herself would see as degrading and unpleasant but needed. I could even go with the flow and see her being mocked and disrespected by some locals after being seen on her knees in some back alley. Make the sex more dirty not only in the background-related stories. NPCs often tell stories how someone treated another person with no respect, even hurt him or her in the proccess. The lore is often that sex is a wild thing that often is meant for one-sided pleasure or for gaining things, while for our characters it's always on another - much more polished - level.
Another example. We could have a guy who tries to get into my panties, tells me taht he fell in love and after I finally give in he will tell me to get lost right after he is satisfied, calling me a naive hooker as a goodbye. I mean that's how the life goes for everyone else in the uniwersum I am in. It's not always a fairy tale. Gaming companies went really far with showing realistic gloom universums, but the sexual aspect is still glorified for the main characters, what costs quite some immersion.

I mean your Cyberpunk seems like the perfect opportunity to finally go in the direction which I long desired to see. Actually I wanted to experience such changes since sex was introduced in games at all. But... In the Witcher Geralt was a defined character - taht's a given. Still, even in the Witcher you've already shown that you can take these matters further (i.e. sex scene with Keira which makes Geralt look silly and dumb) and make the act a regretable choice. You are already ahead the other companies where everything has to be nice and wonderful: In a space-oriented games series of another company players were commanders and were defined as the ones always being in charge... In yet another series we were an inquisitor, who was also the one to command and conquer. Cyberpunk seems like the first real deal, where I can really hope to see my heroine as someone else than a perfect being, and being your dedicated fan I know that you are the company that can finally make this much needed step.

Hmm lets review -IMO-
A dream RPG would firstly need a good story above anything and everything else
I want to customize my character
I want branching paths that actually do more than just a binary end game slide flip
I want companions u get attached to emotionally
I then want to be able to betray them at some point and watch the deer in headlights effect
I want the end game boss to be myself, a copy someone made, something that can counter me at every turn
The rest is up the the developers

With destrucible environment I hope scenes get creative and I know quick time events are hated by the community but if it helps do something cool like you punching a bad through a floor of a building or jumping out of your car to land on another then I like it's fine.

I just hope the way you traverse the world or just interact with it is open to creativity.

With destrucible environment I hope scenes get creative and I know quick time events are hated by the community but if it helps do something cool like you punching a bad through a floor of a building or jumping out of your car to land on another then I like it's fine.

I just hope the way you traverse the world or just interact with it is open to creativity.
That could be done the same without the QTE (quick time events) too. I would enjoy it more if I actually control my character as they break through the wall. no QTEs involved

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

We want the Cyberpunk 2077 to be the best RPG possible. Feel free to share your ideas and features that you would like to see in our upcoming game.

We want to hear your input:)
I’m really not liking these simplistic video gamey origin stories. Street Kid, Nomad or Corpo? I was hoping for something more relatable and down to Earth, like...

1. The Party of Five Scenario: Female or Male V parents recently died, unexpectedly and she or he is taking care of their younger siblings now. Taking high risk jobs with high rewards, to make a better life for all of them.

2. Ex Convict - Male or Female V just got out of prison and they can either have been wrongly convicted or guilty of their crimes. You can be seeking redemption or become a hardened criminal.

3. Male V - Baby Mama Drama. Many in our world know first hand how fucked up family law can treat men in custody battles. V is a Merc who is trying to reconnect with his children. While paying child support by doing mercenary work. With the possibility of getting back together with his ex girlfriend or wife. Or becoming the sole caretaker of your children!

4. Female V just recently got out of an abusive relationship and has moved to Night City to start a new life for herself and maybe her daughter or son, too. The juxtaposition of this strong and fierce warrior women who was in a toxic relationship is quite fascinating and tragic. This story arc leads to some possible level of reconciliation with your ex or maybe their murder or imprisonment?!

Last edited:
I’m really not liking these simplistic video gamey origin stories. Street Kid, Nomad or Corpo? I was hoping for something more relatable and down to Earth, like...

1. The Party of Five Scenario: Female or Male V parents recently died, unexpectedly and she or he is taking care of their younger siblings now. Taking high risk jobs with high rewards, to make a better life for all of them.

2. Ex Convict - Male or Female V just got out of prison and they can either have been wrongly convicted or guilty of their crimes. You can be seeking redemption or become a hardened criminal.

3. Male V - Baby Mama Drama. Many in our world know first hand how fucked up family law can treat men in custody battles. V is a Merc who is trying to reconnect with his children. While paying child support by doing mercenary work. With the possibility of getting back together with his ex girlfriend or wife. Or becoming the sole caretaker of your children!

4. Female V just recently got out of an abusive relationship and has moved to Night City to start a new life for herself and maybe her daughter or son, too. The juxtaposition of this strong and fierce warrior women who was in a toxic relationship is quite fascinating and tragic. This story arc leads to some possible level of reconciliation with your ex or maybe their murder or imprisonment?!
That went from video-gamey origin stories to modern tv series/ soap opera mode. I wouldn't exactly call it down to earth to be honest, but that's just my opinion.

That went from video-gamey origin stories to modern tv series/ soap opera mode. I wouldn't exactly call it down to earth to be honest, but that's just my opinion.
What I meant in part by, “Down to earth.” Is that most people like myself who may have loved the cyberpunk genre for ages. Have never played Mike Pondsmith Table Top game though. Or even heard of it. So the slang and lore of this Cyberpunk 2077 World is all knew to us.

I practically cringed when I read that action movie cliche synopsis of V’s Backstory on the page about the Cosplay Contest. “V has lost everything!” Really? Who is she suppose to be now? Frank Castle - The Punisher? The whole orphaned protagonist is so played out and overused. Superman, Batman, Harry Potter, Naruto, Eren from Attack On Titan and a slue of others.

And most of us can hardly relate to such folk. Because most of us have families and siblings who played an intricate role in shaping the adults we would become. And like 1990s Total Recall Promoter. That’s how I’m selling my Back Stories for the player to experience as V. Cyberpunk 2077 is suppose to be what The Witcher - Wild Hunt is not. An actual role playing game.

1. Party of Five May have been melodramatic every now and then but it had a great premise though.

2. Being an ex con would also be very interesting.

3. Having a protagonist who has to deal with paying child support is a subject no console game has ever touched.

4. Or having a protagonist who was in an abusive relationship.

Playing out these types of story lines sounds much more appealing and interesting to me than being a street kid, like Aladdin. Or The Wolf of Wall Street as a Corpo. Or I don’t even know what as a Nomad...

“Play as a Mercenary Outlaw.

Become a cyberpunk, an urban mercenary equipped with cybernetic enhancements and build your legend on the streets of Night City.”

But I don’t care all that much about the fame and glory of becoming some Legendary Outlaw. I do care about taking care of my family and looking out for my friends though. And V should have that option too.

Because most of us are not satisfied simply by doing well for ourselves alone. We get motivated and inspired by the people in our lives that we care about. As much as we care about ourselves... 👩‍👧‍👧🥰👨‍👧‍👧 V should be able to be like Tony Sorprano and Walter White aka Heisenberg. “I’m doing this, for my family...” 😈😅

Last edited:
Im probably repeating myself, but I wish Ubisoft would make Mechwarrior Game. I think it should look simply awesome with their engine.

And the second part of the sexual stuff, which I REALLY am missing big time is showing the sexual acts as something more than a perfect reward. I would REALLY love to see my character blowing a guy for information, doing something that she herself would see as degrading and unpleasant but needed. I could even go with the flow and see her being mocked and disrespected by some locals after being seen on her knees in some back alley. Make the sex more dirty not only in the background-related stories. NPCs often tell stories how someone treated another person with no respect, even hurt him or her in the proccess. The lore is often that sex is a wild thing that often is meant for one-sided pleasure or for gaining things, while for our characters it's always on another - much more polished - level.
Another example. We could have a guy who tries to get into my panties, tells me taht he fell in love and after I finally give in he will tell me to get lost right after he is satisfied, calling me a naive hooker as a goodbye. I mean that's how the life goes for everyone else in the uniwersum I am in. It's not always a fairy tale. Gaming companies went really far with showing realistic gloom universums, but the sexual aspect is still glorified for the main characters, what costs quite some immersion..

I think they should do it, do something as first one in game industry is always fun stuff.

What I meant in part by, “Down to earth.” Is that most people like myself who may have loved the cyberpunk genre for ages. Have never played Mike Pondsmith Table Top game though. Or even heard of it. So the slang and lore of this Cyberpunk 2077 World is all knew to us.
Okay, I can understand.

I practically cringed when I read that action movie cliche synopsis of V’s Backstory on the page about the Cosplay Contest. “V has lost everything!” Really? Who is she suppose to be now? Frank Castle - The Punisher? The whole orphaned protagonist is so played out and overused. Superman, Batman, Harry Potter, Naruto, Eren from Attack On Titan and a slue of others.
Well the point of the Cyberpunk world is that Everyone has lost everything, considering the circumstances of that world. Everyone maybe except for the biggest groups, like corporate, and military, and some governments. But the people mostly, have lost everything. Unless they have some really serious connections. Nomads stuck together too, but their quality of life isn't exactly so wonderful either, you know? The game is complicated and interesting :D

And most of us can hardly relate to such folk. Because most of us have families and siblings who played an intricate role in shaping the adults we would become. And like 1990s Total Recall Promoter. That’s how I’m selling my Back Stories for the player to experience as V. Cyberpunk 2077 is suppose to be what The Witcher - Wild Hunt is not. An actual role playing game.
Yes...? This is the point, is it not? The story is supposed to be something extreme and dark, something we are grateful that we do not have too much of the ability to relate with... Yet still somehow strongly relate-able in a way that speaks to the player and says "You know this is coming, so what will you do to change that?" The story is meant to be (not speaking for CDPR here, just what I take from everything I saw so far) intense and scary and sad, but exciting, maybe with some good things, maybe some victory and some fun, and maybe a happy ending, MAYBE... if V can make it, but it has to feel like an amazing struggle, and that victory feels well earned.

1. Party of Five May have been melodramatic every now and then but it had a great premise though.
Please tell me more about this, I'm not familiar and I want to know more. :)

2. Being an ex con would also be very interesting.
3. Having a protagonist who has to deal with paying child support is a subject no console game has ever touched.
4. Or having a protagonist who was in an abusive relationship.
I don't know, I mean to be fully honest here, I have seen so many tv series (not intentionally, but because I always see it on the channels when changing them) and again, fully honest here, no offense, 100% polite when I say this, but ex-con/child support/abusive relationship seems very cliche and overdone to me at this point. I have seen those plots and story types exhaustingly overused and presented from so many different angles in television to the point that I don't care for those story types anymore. I'm burnt out, honestly. Just can't handle to experience that same story yet again.
Playing out these types of story lines sounds much more appealing and interesting to me than being a street kid, like Aladdin. Or The Wolf of Wall Street as a Corpo. Or I don’t even know what as a Nomad...
I don't know, I mean, the options CDPR offered so far sound simple in such a way that they can be expanded upon if they decide they want to, but the thing is that we as the player have no idea yet so far how deep those choices really go, or how they affect the game yet. CDPR has not told us that much yet, it's still a secret. I'm looking forward to it though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom