Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
when changing settings in game it would be cool that instead of you getting a menu where you change the settingswhere you get disconnected from the game experence. the entire menus are intergrted into the game.

for example you want to change graphic settings you connect to the network to calibrate your cybernetic eye,
You want to change Controls your implant need to be configured ETC

Please for the love of GOD put this music in your game:

If some dev read this, consider it, it fits so well

I would love to have heterochromia (different colored eyes) as an option when creating our character. Maybe even the ability to give a glow to their eyes (or just one eye), as well as changing the color of the sclera (white around iris). This could allow for a character with a normal blue eye and a glowing red iris with a black sclera that, when the lights go out, the only thing people see is a glowing red dot in the darkness. (NOTE: The glow from the eye would not be a flashlight, and for those who think that a glowing eye would give away your location to the enemies, it would stop glowing while you're hiding from nearby enemies, and it will start glowing when you're outside of enemy territory or when you have been detected by the enemy.)

What I would love from a RPG is to be able to create a unique character, not have to follow a linear story, but really experience a 'life' adventure driven by my in-game choices and experiences. That's why I'm excited for Cyberpunk 2077, because it seems to aspire towards facilitating that on some level. Maybe we don't have the tech yet to offer a completely open world, but from what I have seen of the game it would like to provide this. My ideal would be for the game to offer the environment, the backdrop, all the gorgeous detail, the interactive NPCs, and I create the story adventure within those broad confines, creating my unique character and story with my own imagination and artistry. Main story lines for me are restricting. I don't want to be a performing seal following directions from A - Z and pressing X when I am told to. For others completing or beating a game is their main objective, which is fine. I want to make artistic creative choices which make my character and game unique. I want to be an individual in the world the game has created. That doesn't exclude having an endless supply of missions and side-quests to do, because they help drive everything forward. I want to interact with the world in that way. I want the game to be open ended. Sure, a main story line is necessary since most players will need that structure, but for me it would only ever be something I need to complete in order to free myself from its constricting shackles. Basically I want the limits to be my imagination and creativity. I think Cyberpunk 2077 looks like it is a real step towards this. <3
Post automatically merged:

or... make an MMO version :p

Last edited:
Hiya, I just wanted to take the time out to express how important I think it is to have a third party perspective. From my understanding it is currently only first person.

Why would we spend all this time customizing our character to not be able to see it the majority of the time? I hope they have changed this, or considered looking into it further.

Also I am supportive of an online mode. From my understanding they are trying to work on this. Just it might take awhile like several others game GTA5, RD2 etc. I hope they do manage to put a lot of effort into it like GTA5 did.

I really enjoyed Witcher 3 completing it a 100%. (Gwent included) Also it was more of my flavor personally, but still I am not having doubts they will be able to deliver on this game. I've never played too many futuristic sci-fi games. Just an odd few. So I am hoping this will be fantastic, as I do love a lot of sci-fi movies.

I really want Cyberpunk to have cool music (as radio or music player etc). Especially an option to listen to music while just walking around the city or while on a mission (obviously not playing over important dialogues)
Imagine walk in a room with 20 dudes and you put on some epic music and starting shooting their heads off. That would be cool. Its already a thing to just walk around with iPods on, it should be an option for cyberpunk.
Anyway, i dont think this would be read cuz there are already some great ideas here already.

I REALLY hope that with extra time or not they added CAR stance option for when character holds pistol.
Like come on, I don't want Bobby Kotik's drivel to be only game where I can do that, esp when you got JohnWickinized Keanu in ur game.

Not sure if this is the place for it but because of the release delays I would like character creation to be released early if possible. Give a taste of the game and let us have our characters ready to play on release.

An early character creator would be neat honestly.
Ideally it generates a code to load ingame to jump right in it.

I hope Cyberpunk 2077 will have fluid walking speed on PC as well, not only on consoles via controller analog sticks. On PC, the mousewheel allows for very granular control to adjust walking and running speeds. The first Splinter Cell games had this, Star Citizen has this implemented via mousewheel as well.
Cyberpunk will have a stunning open world to explore, and being only able to walk very slow or running at neck pace is just not fun and a waste of scenery.
As far as i can tell from the current ingame footage, there will be fluid walking speeds on consoles, so the tech is already there and it should not be too much effort to adapt this for PC via mousewheel scrolls.
I.e. steer your character via WASD and have dedicated walk and sprinting keys, and allow the mousewheel to fluidly control the speed from a very slow tip-toe to a full sprint.

I hope Cyberpunk 2077 will have fluid walking speed on PC as well, not only on consoles via controller analog sticks. On PC, the mousewheel allows for very granular control to adjust walking and running speeds. The first Splinter Cell games had this, Star Citizen has this implemented via mousewheel as well.
Cyberpunk will have a stunning open world to explore, and being only able to walk very slow or running at neck pace is just not fun and a waste of scenery.
As far as i can tell from the current ingame footage, there will be fluid walking speeds on consoles, so the tech is already there and it should not be too much effort to adapt this for PC via mousewheel scrolls.
I.e. steer your character via WASD and have dedicated walk and sprinting keys, and allow the mousewheel to fluidly control the speed from a very slow tip-toe to a full sprint.

I loved this in splinter cell. Using scroll to move slowly which generated less noise. And I've always disliked how in PC you cant really control it either sprint or walk and nothing in between

We want the Cyberpunk 2077 to be the best RPG possible. Feel free to share your ideas and features that you would like to see in our upcoming game.

We want to hear your input:)

Ok... Maybe you´ll find my suggest as too much personal and not for commercial use but... there´s too songs that take me to Night City... one is "Blood Red Skies" from Judas Priest... the lyrics are so SCI-FI... It used to remind me Nathan Never comics, or Blade Runner atmosphear, but now take me to Cyberpunk 2077.... i wish sooooo much it would sound in a short movie promo of Cyberpunk or something like that... maybe a car chase in the night... i think it would result amazing... The other song is another from Judas priest and it is "Night Comes Down".... so dark and so perfect for Night City... please... surprise me... Please, support the idea anyone who likes or / and suggest more themes you would like to hear standing Night City as inspiration. Sorry for my English, i.m Spanish. New around here. Even i don´t know if i´m writting this in the correct place. Greetings guys.

I'm glad ASAP Rocky and RTJ are featured as some of the musical artists, but I feel like there's so many other talented underground rappers who's grimy, futuristic aesthetic could fit even better.

Denzel Curry is a prime example. His songs Ultimate, Black Metal Terrorist, or Sirens are good examples. He's easily one of the most talented rappers out right now who's in his prime, that I know if, hit up, could make some shit with his producers FNZ that would fit the aesthetic even better.

Wulf Takahashi by, who is essentially an anime rapper (lmao), Xavier Wulf was made for this shit too.

I could see SuicideBoys Champion of Death fitting perfectly within the outer area's atmosphere.

The Weeknd's Kiss Land and Professional are also just made for this world as well, I think.

I just want to hear more rap music in the game, cause knowing how big it is now, it would certainly have a big hand in the future's music too. Don't get me wrong I love me some Grimes and electro too. But that ain't the only genre that fits cyberpunk imo.

I'm glad ASAP Rocky and RTJ are featured as some of the musical artists, but I feel like there's so many other talented underground rappers who's grimy, futuristic aesthetic could fit even better.

Denzel Curry is a prime example. His songs Ultimate, Black Metal Terrorist, or Sirens are good examples. He's easily one of the most talented rappers out right now who's in his prime, that I know if, hit up, could make some shit with his producers FNZ that would fit the aesthetic even better.

Wulf Takahashi by, who is essentially an anime rapper (lmao), Xavier Wulf was made for this shit too.

I could see SuicideBoys Champion of Death fitting perfectly within the outer area's atmosphere.

The Weeknd's Kiss Land and Professional are also just made for this world as well, I think.

I just want to hear more rap music in the game, cause knowing how big it is now, it would certainly have a big hand in the future's music too. Don't get me wrong I love me some Grimes and electro too. But that ain't the only genre that fits cyberpunk imo.
...Well... i respect the opinion, but personally i don´t like Rap music at all hahaha sorry. Is almost the only kind of music i hate... is extremely bored to me. Probably would work well in the game, but it all depends on context. If your running away from the bad guys, or at high speed on car, fighting for your life and feelings exploding.... the "tempo" of rap will not work at all. BUT... if you´re in the Lair of the bad guys trying solve some dirty deeds peacefully, maybe works sounding in the bottom... Rap is "urban style", and works well in GTA series for example... Cyberpunk has something more... other components as SCI-FI and fantasy (they both are more close to heavy metal). But again... it all depends on the context... for an ambient sounds i would bet for something like Brad Fiedel soundtrack for Terminator... with some dissonances depending on the place you´re moving...

Hi,

Since the game is going to involve quite a bit of gun play, after reviewing the latest trailer, I think the weapons will feel quite arcady and perhaps, last gen like. More recoil, longer aim down sight speed, and overall more gun movement would greatly increase the realism of the game. Call of duty modern warfare has probably the best gun play to this day. It would be amazing too see cyberpunk 2077 raise the bar in this aspect of gameplay. Best of luck to you all!

Good day my favorite developers. I am writing to you for what reason. Recently, a contest dedicated to your new project, Cyberpunk 2077, was held on the GOG.COM resource, you certainly know about it. The essence of the assignment was to describe your new game in eight words without using its name. I, along with many, sent my own version of the description, but unfortunately did not receive a prize. I was not very upset, but I really liked the description that I came up with, it sounds like "Dancing with the devil, watch his cyber blades" :) If someone from your team has a minute to answer me the question, does this The phrase spirit and the idea of your project, I would be very grateful to you.

I already love the game as it is. So I'm just curious about two background ideas.

1. Mouse and keyboard support for Consoles: Sometimes it is easier to get the game running by just taking the console of the shelf and connect it than fixing a Win10 driver/bluescreen/update crash.

2. Crossplatform Savegames: I saw it on Call of Duty MW and loved it. They cal it Crossplay and Cross Progression. Weather I start my Pc, Xbox or Ps4 I have the same Savegame/Progression and don't have to start new.

Thanks for listening! :)

Last edited:
Custom difficulties. Personally I usually like a mix of games hardest and easiest difficulties usually. Hardest for enemies numbers, tactics, abilities, damage and things like that. Easiest for damage to enemies. Easiest way to counter bullet sponge. For example in FO4 I modded it so enemies do damage like on the hardest difficulty but they also die like on the easiest. Not sure if I am making any sense.

We want the Cyberpunk 2077 to be the best RPG possible. Feel free to share your ideas and features that you would like to see in our upcoming game.

We want to hear your input:)
[/QUOTE
this nothing more than what should have been Deus EX 3.0 idea wise.......... gross for the build up to steal property

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom