Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greeting to anyone reading this
I wish I could reply to this thread much earlier but it was until I saw the recent gameplay reveals I came up with a suggestion to gun combat and mechanics,
First, the game looks quite amazing.
Straight to the point, The gun combat feels to me from what I saw, more like GTA or any other 3rd person shooting game RPG game. I know it sounds ridiculous when its 1st person game. However, I believe adding an option to lean either left or right with a gun. It would feel like you have much more control over your character in fights. Also if you prefer "'Stealth' way of play you can peak on corners.
P.S
I don't want to make this too long as I think you get the idea. I am not sure if it's good but decided to share anyways. Thank you for reading.
Have a great day

I would love it if you could somehow make it where we can take multi angle pictures of ourself and make our characters with our face. That way there is ultimate customization..

I think i mightve found music for a strip club shootout but you should ask for permission and probably wont use the music because yea Dont question or try to embarrass me please i got ultimatley bored Warning Mature content Im embarassed
Post automatically merged:

And a music app in game would be cool to fit with the Open World Theme

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned on this thread yet, but I'd like to see an in depth companion system. As cool as Night City looks, and probably feels to explore; there is certainly going to be a point when I don't feel like walking through the city alone. It may be 10 hours in, or 100 hours in. My point is that I think if there was a high-fidelity companion system where said companions question certain decisions your V made, or is constantly keeping you engaged in the world, this would work to keep the player engaged in the world, as well as maybe even act as a voice of reason/difficulty buffer in certain situations.

Also an optional sidequest in which I obtain werewolf blood from my fellow, battle hardened companions *wink* and live out my days seeking any Solo or warrior NC has to offer...😏

Please, MORE handsome/attractive men! :giveup:
Not just beautiful/attractive women and potatoes/ugly men.. (like TW3)
Sexualized men too! not just sexualized women.

BeFunkyCollage.png

I already made a post about it:

Last edited:
Another idea but its one hard to implement depending on your gender,race,looks npc's might differently interact with you
And like subtypes of npcs some may be perverted others are sad, some drunk and stuff like that

It would be awesome to have a Ghost Recon: Wildlands like co-op mode. Where mercenaries (you and your friends(1-4 players)) can gather together and walk through the open world completing different missions/ tasks, or even accepting different contracts... Division 2 might be a better way of expressing my ideas. Or even have a GTA like multiplayer, with 40 player max servers where you just drive around and rob stores, or what not. Both of these would be amazing. I've watched every video about the single player campaign, and it looks freaking awesome.

Is this forum still valid/ongoing? I've seen all the demo video's to date and the HUD somewhat looks all the same right through. Just a minor suggestion if it will be possible to have the HUD colours customisable other than the red/yellow we've seen. Perhaps have it same colour as eye colour which will give you that immersive feel.

Hello,
probably it is a little bit late for such idea, but this is what come to my mind. What about extending hacking game with ability of running own scripts written by players? I don't fully understand how this hacking game work, but if there, somewhere in the corner, was a button (hot key?) 'run script' where player would be able to trigger own scripts?
- scripts would be created with designed pseudo language or with already existed (python, js, etc)
- scripts would have access to numbers/content of hacking game
- scripts would have possibility to click on screen
- scripts would have possibility to highlight numbers with (many?) colors

Example:
- script wroted by player is able to highlight next possible move, prompting the next step
- script wroted by player is able to analyze whole game and, on behalf of the player, is clicking through the game. Level of complexity of such script would be dependend on players skills

I understand that, if such feature would be avaliabled in game, it would be possible to find already well working scripts on the Internet and many players would just skip whole hacking part, but if so, is it something bad?

I'd like to see a full concert of a band playing on stage.
Ideally a real-life-performance of a band that is 3D-modeled into Cyberpunk,
while keeping the original audio.
(Maybe a bad example, but this song is a tribute to Miles Davis' "One Phone Call" who always has been trying to develope music and combine it with new genres. Infact he reinvented the Jazz about six times.)

Oh and since this is Cyberpunk, this song just has to be part of a romantic scene:
iTunes

Last edited:
Hey guys, I think it's could be a little bit too late to ask or suggest something, But in case you gonna delay it again (please dont) there is a moment I personally would love to see in a Cyberpunk game. Or maybe you already did it. :)

Personally for me, it was different quote about Cat school armor. A small detail, but in that same moment player realising that game world reacts on how your character look like. Those rare moments could be like easter eggs for us. ^^
Anyway, even if its too late, hope you guys will bring some kind of ModKit for us. :)

So I saw auto pistol as well as other auto weapons holded in C.A.R. stance. Like in Titanfall. LIKE IN JOHN WICK. I am very content with that. This is just what I wanted. Thank you very much, now it's full Keanu Reeves game. You are best guys, can't wait to make some money and buy your game you really deserve that, I KNOW game delivers. Again, amazing stuff. It especially warms my heart when I realized this game is co-created by people sharing my cultural POV and context. Again. Crazy. Cyberpunk 2077 is dreams come true the videogame and is EXACTLY what I think about when I think word "cyberpunk" and starring Keanu Reeves as juicy bonus. And to think I doubted you and when Personal Responsibility trailer came out I thought it will be some isometric turn based rpg (I mean they are great too, but I prefer interactive games).

And also word of advise, don't listen haters, only follow fans and technical critique at best. I noticed CDPR kinda changed with time and I understand that, you are bigger fish now and you need to attract money, but at the same time I wouldn't want to see you go down like biggest western companies that made huge mistake to listen to people that won't even buy their products anyway. But that's just my worthless opinion based on what I see as facts. I really wish you steady grow and one day buy Disney.

Please give us the Option "Third Person". Otherwise i can´t play the game because of motion sikness in first person. So sad...

I was thinking about the dialogue between the NPC and the character and that's what I thought. The more lines of dialogue the secondary characters have and the more intense their reaction to your actions, the more realistic they are, right? And what if the other way around. Imagine if, instead of writing each character (namely his artificial intelligence in dialogues), you would invest most of your efforts in the intelligence of one character - your companion. Instead of writing 6 branches of dialogue for each of 101 characters, you can write 3 branches for 100 minor characters, but 1 character - your companion will have + 300 branches of dialogue and conversation options. The players' questions about the unrealisticness of the players will immediately disappear, because 1 really living character, in whose artificial intelligence the most effort has been invested, feels really alive. such a companion would amaze the players with his reflection and would become the favorite of the game and a colorful character. Instead of walking among 101 medium-realistic characters, you can lose yourself with 1 very realistic character over the other 100 dumb ones. I want to say that companions need to pay more attention to the development of artificial intelligence, and to score on minor characters. By shifting so much work to one character, you could even create a system in which the player could type whatever he wants to the companion and he will respond quite reasonably. I want to say that realism in the game, in my opinion, can be achieved by prescribing several colorful characters, because they are the main environment of the player, they should be his universe, and let the rest be decors. Pay the most attention to the companions, not only on their story, but also on their dialogues, reactions to action, and just the sounds they make at random. I thought about this when I played Kenshi. At first I thought that the world there is boring and not alive due to the fact that there are few dialogues. And then I started some standard companions like Beep or Anu and noticed that they were chatting with each other and about different things !!! And they talk a lot !!! And I felt that I was not the only one speaking and playing with stupid NPCs, but "ME AND THE BOYS" speaking and playing with stupid NPCs. They immediately stood out against the background of this inanimate herd and I realized that Kenshi is somewhat of a genius game and that it is quite realistic, although it was done by 1 person !!! This is my suggestion how, with the available labor resources, you can better achieve the realism of the surrounding world in the game - to direct your efforts to several characters. Companions are always given more history and dialogue than minor ones, but I want to say that you don't be afraid to give them more attention than minor ones. Which will communicate with the player almost through the fourth wall.

Last edited:
I am probably late, so I will only mention one or two features that I dream about.

My dream RPG would be a combination of a few games, KCD, Elder Scrolls, the Witcher, Gothic, and the Long Dark. Each game is unique. But there is no game that would combine all the outstanding features that they offer.

No GPS. Design your game so you can navigate without GPS or map. True realism like in the KCD. You can get lost if you don't follow signs or instructions given by NPCs, books, notes, etc.

Mods can help a lot. That's why they are so important.

Last edited:
Please give us the Option "Third Person". Otherwise i can´t play the game because of motion sikness in first person. So sad...
I also want that. I get motion sickness whenever I play Fps games. CP 2077 is my first pre order game, please CDPR!

No GPS. Design your game so you can navigate without GPS or map. True realism like in the KCD. You can get lost if you don't follow signs or instructions given by NPCs, books, notes, etc.
Removing the GPS in KCD and playing on hardcore was a truly amazing experience. It reminded me of Morrowind, back before we had little arrows everywhere showing where to go so we plodded along like a zombies staring at the map instead of the world around us. I think CDPR has mentioned the ability to turn off HUD elements, maybe this can be an option.

A little question, hope to get the answer 一点疑问

In 2077, we know we can personalize our eyes, hair, and even private parts.
Do NPCS in the game have special events or special dialogues for these Settings?
If it is just decoration, no effect, it seems not so real, there may be a little disappointment.

2077中,我们知道可以个性化自己的眼睛、头发,甚至是隐私部位。
那么游戏中的NPC,会对这些设定发生特殊事件,或者产生特殊的对白吗?
如果只是单纯的摆设,没有任何作用,似乎不那么真实,可能会有一点点失望。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom