Cyberpunk 2077's Weather

+

Did you like the weather system in Cyberpunk 2077?

• Yes

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

"CYBERPUNK 2077'S WEATHER"

"Did you like the weather system in Cyberpunk 2077?"

Yes. Still do. It looks very much like real. Very breathtaking and immersive. Only wished it worsened more often, and also a tornado or two would rage through the city from time to time. Lightning storms too.

From 4:00 on in that video, he discusses the "wetness" effect caused by the rain.

This is exactly the kind of stuff I was referring to in this post in another thread. It's just further evidence of "engine throttling" for performance gains. I can't help but imagine how much more intense the visual effects in this game would look if the engine was running at it's full potential.

I just wish for more rain and sandstorms outside of set story moments. It seems to me that it's sunny most of the time, cloudy sometimes. I know it's California, but i still wish for a little more variety.

Anyway, when they actually happen, the various weather conditions are realized quite decently. Not the most realistic weather in the world of gaming, but quite immersive nonetheless.

It really bugs me that the weather changes from raining to sunny and back every time you go under a bridge. And generally more variation would be nice, but apart from that it was fine.

I just wish for more rain and sandstorms outside of set story moments. It seems to me that it's sunny most of the time, cloudy sometimes. I know it's California, but i still wish for a little more variety.

Anyway, when they actually happen, the various weather conditions are realized quite decently. Not the most realistic weather in the world of gaming, but quite immersive nonetheless.
I feel the same. The best weather I've ever seen in a game would be RD2. This video shows variations and relaxing to watch.

Personally, I think clear, sunny days should be few and far between.

I mean, we ARE talking about a major city in a future California, which has always been famous for it's smog and haze. And this is a cyberpunk game. One would expect that the environment would better reflect that. Especially 50 years into a future where humankind has essentially ignored the environment to the extent that you find a sizable portion of the population wearing some sort of mask :ROFLMAO:

yes and with all of the war torn ecology I imagine a very hostile weather system even though it's California
when it does show up ( something different than sunny ) it's really sets this game's immersive world apart from other games, combined with the city and the society ... sadly it's soooo rare that few get to experience it...it's really too bad

Dose anyone have issues on pc with the weather becoming blinding bright that makes it impossible to see anything on the screen even with rtx off and the gamma set correctly

Dose anyone have issues on pc with the weather becoming blinding bright that makes it impossible to see anything on the screen even with rtx off and the gamma set correctly
Depends, happends alot in cars. its eye adaptation like you get IRL but like x10. With HDR on it can be truely blinding but theres a mod to fix it.

Depends, happends alot in cars. its eye adaptation like you get IRL but like x10. With HDR on it can be truely blinding but theres a mod to fix it.

I use the Diverse Weather Kiroshi Symmetrical Lens file for the adjusted weather changes. And I see a pretty good mix of weather types. Definitely a worthwhile mod to install.

Top Bottom