Cyberpunk artworks gallery

+
Damn. That is Night City. Was this concept art for the teaser? I love how they are balancing the look of being in the future but not too far.

Yep I'm trying to gathering all the "da gallery"

a few moar:

by shichigoro756

Dunno if someone has already posted this (If yes, sorry)

by AdrianDadich

by unfor54k3n

by DocBerlin77

This is my fave

by Carlos Valenzuela

Guys, it's nitpicking stuff, but please credit the author of the artworks you find (when you can, when you find it). It's internet etiquette and such. As an artist, I hate when someone spams my own stuff with no credit.

I wish more artists would include their name as part of the actual filename... sometimes trying to find an artists name for credit can be damn near impossible...

I make special effort to nameswap the files and redistribute them, actually. I feel Rache would have approved. Plus, funny.

What the hell is up with this site saying every image URL I link is invalid? Jesus it's annoying...

Anyway, I love this concept from Maciej Kuciara, like a cyberpsycho in the last stage of Psychosis....and one hell of a romance option. Knowing this guy is working with CDPR is great news.

What the hell is up with this site saying every image URL I link is invalid? Jesus it's annoying...

Check your browser settings, as most of them do stealth updates now and start doing strange things on a weekly basis.
If you're using img tags, make sure that whatever you link to has a valid image suffix at the end of the url (jpg or whatever).

Anyway, I love this concept from Maciej Kuciara, like a cyberpsycho in the last stage of Psychosis....and one hell of a romance option. Knowing this guy is working with CDPR is great news.

http://static.squarespace.com/stati...0d796f76861/1357555810265/a7.jpg?format=1000w

I don't think it's this, but make sure you've unchecked Retrieve remote file and reference locally

It's cool, but its a little too fiddly, like the designs for the gawd awful live action transformer movies... It looks like someone just kinda glued on a bunch of paper clips... to much there that doesn;t look like it does anything, and certainly doesn;t provide any armor..... A little less of that and I would love it.... but that's all personal taste...

Top Bottom