Cyberpunk artworks gallery

+

jerry’s by Phade01

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/277/9/2/cyberpunk_by_zomboido-d6p60gh.jpg
Cyberpunk by Zomboido

Killer Instinct by Ullbors

Man, browsing deviantart brings up so much cool stuff.

"Neo-Baghdad":

"Digital Safehouse":

"Cyberpunk Streets" by zomboido:

"Green Light" by Jacob Charles-Dietz

"Lyssa" by sourgasm:

"Meet the Agent" by nkabuto:

"Where's my Dog" by rapozaart:

Deviantart is such a great timesuck.

It always hurts me that so many of these fantastic images don't have a corresponding story, game or other kind of exposition-media to satisfy my cravings. Look at the bottom one, "Where's My Dog", for example. See the drone in the background? Is it alien? advanced tech? Government? Police? Probably never know.

Deviantart is such a great timesuck.

It always hurts me that so many of these fantastic images don't have a corresponding story, game or other kind of exposition-media to satisfy my cravings. Look at the bottom one, "Where's My Dog", for example. See the drone in the background? Is it alien? advanced tech? Government? Police? Probably never know.

Great movie with a ridiculous unfitting gorefest finale. Without mutating Tetsuo this movie would get a 10/10 from me. The entire mutation sequence in the arena is just so out of place. First we get this awesome battle including his new cyber trash arm and Kaneda FIRIN' HIS LAYZOR and then....

...this.

Great movie with a ridiculous unfitting gorefest finale. Without mutating Tetsuo this movie would get a 10/10 from me. The entire mutation sequence in the arena is just so out of place. First we get this awesome battle including his new cyber trash arm and Kaneda FIRIN' HIS LAYZOR and then....

...this.

yeah thats true...

...this.

Ehhh... I know a lot of people think like that. I personally like Akira as it is, with the mutation (still prefer the manga, which has a lot more of that, although not animated, of course). I think I feel the same way you feel about Akira but about Megazone 23's mechas, space stuff, etc. or about the Boomer transformations in BC Tokyo 2040.

...this.

Agreed. A lot of anime go overboard in the end though.

Top Bottom