Cyberpunk artworks gallery

+
Cyberpunk Wallpaper Background for PC (2560x1440p, 16:9)
There are several series uploaded here. All free to DL for you desktop.
CS06 - 09.png

Y406U41 again ^^

Borg netrunner from the Maêltrom for Cyberpunk RED rpg paper game by Talsorian ^^

find me here : Agent Jericho on Deviant Art

and here : Kali Jericho on Instagram
Post automatically merged:

Cyberpunk 2020 RPG paper game by Talsorian game.
Solo OC

Ray, after leaving his lover early in the morning, returned home to his daily life.
Happy to be alive, he spends the next evening celebrating his reunion with Shift!

Last edited:
My last one.

I designed it to make a unique T-shirt for a my best friend's birthday
We curently pay to Cyberpunk 2020. My character (X-RAY, the solo) almost died and he was at the TraumeTeam quarters for being healed. Doc Allcom (the medic) died, unfortunatly during this mission... As Ray was staying at the hospital, my friend's character ( Shift, the net runner ) has made emblems for each of us in the game. And she gave to the member of our groupe, included the Doc who died. The 3 of us who were still alive gathered at the cementary to say good-bye to her, give her the emblem as a symbol.

I decided to make the emblem real and tried to make it like the description my friend made during the role playing game ! On a T-Shirt, it should look like this :

and.... this when "I" lost "my" arm.. yes... the real one i had... :giveup:

Now, Ray has both of his arms synthetic so... ennemies wil shoot me in the legs, i guess... :shrug:

Last edited:

The Karma jamers were hired to investigate an attack on the Nomad Iroquoian Nation in Inyo County. The trail leads to a forum on the net where Raven Shiv' have been hired by Trieste, the major shareholder of petrochem!
But why would Trieste order an operation from Crystal Palace to eradicate a group of nomads settled in a territory where there is nothing interesting? No resources, no water...

(Scorpio, Shift and X-Ray, OCs for Cyberpunk2020 rpg paper game )

Cyberpunk 2077 Night City High Rise Penthouse Concept Fan Art (2019) by ENDERS

This is my concept of a possible "Cyberpunk 2077 Apartment" location I created as fan art in October of 2019. I also created and composited an image of Night City leaked from the E3 booth shots floating around online for the skyline background.
It is a combination of Blender 3D work, kit-bashing and Photoshop editing for added post processing. I hope someone can find it enjoyable and let their imagination run wild while browsing the scene.

If anyone is interested in the original 4k image (yeah I made it in Blender, 3840x2160 pixels, 4k native) here it is:

Steam Art:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2292917330

Wallpaper Engine Live Wallpaper:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2242049085

Posted on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/fkscfn/night_city_apartment_concept_design/

Thanks for looking punks!

Last edited:
damn that's a top quality topic i've miss on the forum.
congrats all i've seen some greats contents/jobs :)

no its time to check all 42 pages ^^

My tattoo I got from my favorite character to hold me over till I can get a ps5 next year!

Attachments

• 20230413_095659.jpg
    20230413_095659.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 49
photomode_04102023_212405.png

I'm trying not to cry each the time im passing through CP2077 main line
Hope you will love it as well as im. Thanks to CDPR for all the emotions you bring on a release date and even now after around 2 years

Hope i can attach YT link:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom