Cyberpunk artworks gallery

+
I really don't know where are you getting those artist names from man :D

Inca's Apartment by Tsabo6

It's no tsabo6 or 5 or 45 or any this guy is Alexander Nanitchkov and here is his portfolio ->http://artofinca.com/

If you zoom in and be carefull there is even his another art textured on the screen in the upper left corner

Character Illustration for Film Part 1 by tiger1313

And this isno tiger1313 but Maciej Kuciara - well known concept artist.... There is even his signature in the bottom right corner... dude :D Tiger 1313? Did you make it up? :D

suhiir said:
"Inca's Apartment by Tsabo6" looks like me in my younger days.

Really? Super news! In what way? Did you use holographic interface back then? or what? Please tell us

Really? Super news! In what way? Did you use holographic interface back then? or what? Please tell us

Slim to the point of thin girl, tiny "apartment", cat laying on the bed watching me play with my PC, side arm laying in reach, kicked back in my chair, feet propped up on the desk, wearing a pair of jeans, and yes ... topless.

, feet propped up on the desk, wearing a pair of jeans, and yes ... topless.

Did someone take your top? WERE YOU ROBBED? Topped, as it were.

You have my deepest sympathies.
@spider_jerusalem

Spider, as much as we appreciate your Art Police, and understand the value of proper credit, a little research will tell you this:

http://tiger1313.deviantart.com/art/Character-Illustration-for-Film-Part-1-465720643

tiger1313 is Maciej on deviantart.

I don't know about the other ones, but a) don't make accusations like that against another poster in general - perhaps a PM would be appropriate? and b) if you do, do the research first.

Thanks, buddy.

Slim to the point of thin girl, tiny "apartment", cat laying on the bed watching me play with my PC, side arm laying in reach, kicked back in my chair, feet propped up on the desk, wearing a pair of jeans, and yes ... topless.

Really? A thin girl in jeans playing games... very nice... But wait jeans? what for?

Did someone take your top? WERE YOU ROBBED? Topped, as it were.

You have my deepest sympathies.
@spider_jerusalem

Spider, as much as we appreciate your Art Police, and understand the value of proper credit, a little research will tell you this:

http://tiger1313.deviantart.com/art/Character-Illustration-for-Film-Part-1-465720643

tiger1313 is Maciej on deviantart.

I don't know about the other ones, but a) don't make accusations like that against another poster in general - perhaps a PM would be appropriate? and b) if you do, do the research first.

Thanks, buddy.

Hey Srd wait. I did not acuse anyone. If you write some nick you should also write what media is it coming from for instance devian art but if you write no media you should write who the hell is THE PERSON who created the piece thats just MY OPINION on how should the things be handled... If you are not sure just dont write.

I grew up on a farm so the ONLY time I wore a skirt was Sundays. And long pants not only keep your legs relatively intact from briars, straw/hay, and innumerable insects (specially flies) they also keep your legs from sticking to the furniture in the summer and warm in the winter. Not like we had air conditioning, and we burned corn cobs in an old wood burning stove (cobs we had LOTS of ... trees no so much) for heat/cooking.

Wonder if I can make a character that cute for CP2077?
Probably not, I haven't got an artistic bone in my body.

spider_jerusalem
all from deviantart and it seems that these profiles belong to guys that you named.

Inca's Apartment by Tsabo6
http://tsabo6.deviantart.com/art/Inca-s-Apartment-460532235

Character Illustration for Film Part 1 by tiger1313

yes you are right. I mean at first you didn't mention that its from devian art just a pic and nick from devian art and I din't know them form devian art but by name. It doesnt matter anymore...

No clue what that handgun is suppose to be but the rest looks OK.
Hate to think what it weighs tho.

There are reasons only EOD runs around looking like this.
And even they only wear the stuff when they NEED to.

Attachments

• fms-torbjrnkjsovoldmineryddermdk-500x749.jpg
    fms-torbjrnkjsovoldmineryddermdk-500x749.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 106
  • 139667228419.jpg
    139667228419.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 86
Some nice stuff.

I imagine the RED offices just papered with these images...or rotating on a wallscreen. Such immersion.

Yeah, it helps to have an image or two near your PC that gives you inspiration.

I keep these near mine.

Attachments

• Albert-Einstein.jpg
    Albert-Einstein.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Albert-Einstein-Quotes-mistake.jpg
    Albert-Einstein-Quotes-mistake.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 121
  • Stupidity.jpg
    Stupidity.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 87
  • The+Enthusiastics+alfred+E+Neuman.jpg