Cyberpunk black textures glitch

+
I loaded up cyberpunk and all of my textures have pretty much no color and its only in cyberpunk all other games work fine i even reinstalled the game and nothing changed. Any help
I got and RX 580 with the lattest drivers

Attachments

• 2021-12-20_1845_1.png
    2021-12-20_1845_1.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 295
Try installing older driver.

From other topic covering the same issue:
Try to back to the previous version of your drivers ;)
It's most probably a problem between Cyberpunk and the last new version of AMD Drivers (at least for some AMD GPUs).
I think : to 21.10.2 from 21.12.1
(and also disable any kind of Drivers auto-update like in Windows)

Uninstall the latest driver of your AMD graphics card and install the previous driver. Don't use auto update do it manually.

It happened to me.

Yeah i tried it yesterday and it worked the new update is just buggy but it is kinda wierd that it only happens in cyber punk anyway have a good day

Yeah i tried it yesterday and it worked the new update is just buggy but it is kinda wierd that it only happens in cyber punk anyway have a good day
Just something who is going wrong between Cyberpunk and the new AMD Drivers.
(It happen with some games and some Drivers versions if you look the drivers update notes. Some problems only affect a single game)
And honestly, I'm not sure AMD testing their updates on all available games before release them, it would take ages :)

Last edited:
I loaded up cyberpunk and all of my textures have pretty much no color and its only in cyberpunk all other games work fine i even reinstalled the game and nothing changed. Any help
I got and RX 580 with the lattest drivers
May I ask which driver version you are using? I have the same graphics card and use Windows 11, but even resetting to the oldest possible driver version has not helped me. And I have the exact same problem at the moment.

May I ask which driver version you are using? I have the same graphics card and use Windows 11, but even resetting to the oldest possible driver version has not helped me. And I have the exact same problem at the moment.
Drivers to use : 21.11.3 drivers
(and disable any kind of drivers auto-update).
Steps to follow :

I'm having this problem as of now but i cant find anything that isn't AMD related, im running an rtx 3060, I've already tried different things so guess the game's busted now for me.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077_2023_04_18_21_16_23_381.jpg
    Cyberpunk2077_2023_04_18_21_16_23_381.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
I'm having this problem as of now but i cant find anything that isn't AMD related, im running an rtx 3060, I've already tried different things so guess the game's busted now for me.
Are you using mods ?
At least, did you try to clean install your drivers in case ?
NVIDIA
I. Download the latest Game Ready drivers using the following link: https://www.geforce.com/drivers
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.

Top Bottom