Cyberpunk can't turn 360 with mouse on PC

+
So the title says it all: I can't seem to turn my camera a complete 360 with my mouse on PC. It always blocks at some point, and if I want to go farther I can't pan the mouse, I have to go all around in the other direction.

I tried every possible setting configs. I have no controller pluged in. I'm at a total loss, and I wont play the game like that it is way too annoying trying to walk around.

Hm. I can't reproduce that issue. Not with a car. Not with or without guns.
See the vid below.

It could be down to running out of mouse space, or something else. If I experienced this issue, I'd consider mouse space first. Or updating mouse drivers. Next, I would consider trying a different mode under Settings/Video/Windowed Mode. Currently, I use fullscreen. Try that.

If changing the mode fixes your issue, that is a code issue with the mode you had set. You can report it.

Last edited:
Yes my first instinct would be have you set something in your mouse control software that eg makes a defined sweep of your mouse cover all your monitor space, in some way blocking your mouse from moving any further. I've no idea what that setting would be but it's odd behaviour for a mouse to auto limit and not something I've seen the game itself do.

It sounds like the way a mouse would behave if the game were running but instead of being the selected window, running in the background. So once you hit the edge of the Windows desktop Windows would treat that as the end of your mouse sweep. But if it were doing that I don't understand why the game would respond to your mouse inputs at all.

Unless you have some sort of weird graphical overlay app running on top that thinks it's the selected application? Eg to show FPS or something?

Top Bottom