Cyberpunk Community Interview Series

+
Today we start off our series of community member interviews with PikaPod. A very talented 2077 virtual photography artist who clearly is a Goro simp :p
All kidding aside she was kind enough to answer our burning questions about her craft, herself and the game we all enjoy. You can see some of her images at the end. Check it out below and give her a follow on the socials.

First can you tell us a little about yourself, where you grew up and what attracted or inspired you to get into this art form?

Hi! Thanks for having me! I grew up in the Pacific Northwest but now live in the UK. I’ve always loved photography in real life and have been taking game photos for years but never knew what to do with them. With photomode now becoming more prevalent in games, instead of screenshots of scenery or cut scenes, I’m now able to explore and take shots of what I want, how I want. That freedom has made all the difference. What pushed me to go further with it and share would have to be the pandemic. Since I couldn’t go out and take pictures, I did it in Cyberpunk 2077.

How did you learn this form of digital art?

A lot of trial and error :)

What drew you to cyberpunk 2077 or/and the cyberpunk genre as a whole?

For as long as I can remember I’ve been into the cyberpunk genre. There’s just something about the grittiness and juxtaposition of this type of dystopian future that I find fascinating. That and the aesthetic. What can I say? I love neon and avant-garde design. Cyberpunk 2077 became an escape during the pandemic. Wandering the streets and discovering the little hidden details helped me get out of my head and taking photos became a creative outlet.

---
You can read the rest of the interview at the site in my sig. [...] Hope you enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today we have a community interview with Vermilion. An amazing virtual photo artist who I've been following for some time. We sent some probing questions and here is their reply. Enjoy and let us know in the comments if there is any other notable community member you'd like for us to interview in the future.

First can you tell us a little about yourself, where you grew up and what attracted or inspired you to get into this art form?
Hello there, first of all I want to thank you for this interview. Never really done anything of this sort before, so it’s rather… exciting! My name is Yahya, though online I go by Vermilion or Vermi. I’m 24 and Lebanese… sort of – I’m pretty much a cultural nomad. I was born in and spent most of my life in the UAE. I am an accountant, metal-head, cat-lover, bodybuilder, guitarist, and gamer.

To be honest, I’m not precisely sure what got me into virtual photography, but my journey began when I bought Skyrim on PC around 10 years ago.

Skyrim drew me into the genre of RPGs and made me realize my love for character creation and design. It allowed me to express my creativity through different faces. And with mods, of course, the world was limitless. I could design characters that expressed moods, characters that were inspired by movies, songs, or other games, and characters that simply came out of the constant desire to test new mods. On top of that, I’d flesh them out with bios, backstories, likes/dislikes, and other random little details that made them special and dear to me.

I believe Nexus Mods was among the main reasons I got into and stayed interested in virtual photography. As I write this, I recall seeing mod showcase pictures (mainly portraits of pretty elves lol) that made me go “I wanna be able to do that as well!”
---

Full interview with pics of their work can be seen at the site in my sig.

Today we have another community interview with the very talented Holopointz. Holo is an amazing 2077 photo artist you may have seen some of his rendered images floating around the Twitter or some art sites. He was kind enough to share his thoughts with us about 2077, his craft and him doing the spicy side of art for the game. With that said the gallery at the bottom of the article will contain some of his NSFW art. Be warned if that is an issue for you. Hope you find this as insightful as I have, enjoy!

I grew up in the Pacific Northwest in the United States. I started making short films and websites as a kid, spent a lot of time PC gaming playing things like Delta Force and Warcraft 3 so video games and visual media have been something I've been passionate about for a long time.

I've seen a lot of memes from artists that imply if you do vanilla art you will hardly get any notice, but if you do spicy art you'll get tons of attention. Do you feel those memes are accurate for better or worse? What are your thoughts on that?
I actually haven't not seen these memes but I can understand the sentiment. I think anything in visual media is becoming more and more saturated as the tools become more accessible so as more people turn to digital art it will become more and more difficult to stand out. For me, it's not something I really think about I just make things that make me happy and hopefully other people can get some enjoyment out of them too.
----

Full article at Cyberpunk News Online, link in my sig.

Today our Community Interview is the amazing ZweiZwei. You probably saw her pics on the Twitter if you peruse the #Cyberpunk2077PhotoMode tag. Let's be honest her Valerie is hot and I'd date her. My tastes aside however, for only getting into this art form less than 2 years ago her images are stunning. And on top of that she also does mods, specifically the pose pack many Virtual Photo folks use as well as clothing. Thanks for her time, enjoy!
---

First, can you tell us a little about yourself, where you grew up and what attracted or inspired you to get into this art form?
Thank you for the opportunity! I'm just a girl from New York City who currently lives in Los Angeles that likes rock and roll, video games, and black eye makeup. I got inspired to get into virtual photography by seeing amazing shots by other creators and wanting to see what I am capable of. It's currently one of my favorite outlets. As for modding, oh boy... it all started when I wanted more custom appearances for my V and for Johnny and the rest is history. 😂

Experimentation, trial and error, and with lots of help from amazing people. You know who you are. <3

Blade Runner was always one of my favorite movies and I've always been in love with the dark future aesthetic. Rainy nights, neon lights, and a dystopian world of vast technological advancements where you could do whatever you want and be who you want to be are just what I will always love.

---

Full interview in the link in my sig

This week we are going all the way to Asia for our next 2077 artist, R SIX. You may have seem some of their art on the socials, some of the most amazing portraits of Valerie I have seen to date. Check out the gallery at the end of this article for some wonderful examples of their work. Without further delay the interview, enjoy and let us know your feedback in the comments!

Hey everyone, first i like to thank you for giving me this opportunity, my name is raja and i am 33, I live in India (South India)
You all know me as R SIX, I am a casual gamer, dog lover, small you tuber, video editor.

First i was looking ways to have more fun in cyberpunk 2077 and i visited nexus mods for some mods to download and i saw the community gallery page and i was amazed by their work, I was very curious to find out how they did this and it became my daily hobby.

I really don’t know anything about virtual photography in the beginning, all i did was experiment with all things like lighting, mods, poses and worked on improving them, it was very fun to learn and i am still learning.
---

We come back to this side of the world, the UK, for our next interview. The wonderful Zombie who I've had some most excellent conversations with. Not only very talented as you will see below but she has a lot to say about her art and 2077. Comment below your feedback and any other artists, modders or notable folks in the community you'd like us to get for the community interviews. So buckle up, as she fires shots at all the Goro simps :p and enjoy. Please note some of the images at the end of the article of her work is NSFW, be warned if that is an issue for you.

-----
I originally come from the land of Buckinghamshire where I would play Sega and draw if I wasn't playing outside. Having moved to the South West of the UK as a teenager, I started using computers, got into design, sign writing, carpentry and taking pictures with my camera. The thing that made me get into this art form was, by chance. I had been off social media sites for 3 years until one day I found a little thing called photo mode in a game called Cyberpunk2077, then signed up for Twitter to share my captures. A bit late to the party but hey ho, timing is everything and it certainly came at the right time in my life.

Through alot of trial and error. Self taught and still learning as I go. Trying different apps to find the one that suits my style and personality. Mainly the Vํp community has a huge hand in helping me learn new ways and techniques to better my captures through their own work and amazing support. Inspiring me every day. Especially Lisa West VP and Akilles. They have been with me since day one of my adventure, giving me the confidence within myself, to enjoy gaming in a new way I never knew existed before. And that is priceless. Especially now I've gotten to know so many more amazing individuals along the way.

----

This week we have the amazing VP artist Speed Star on deck. We dive into their thoughts on 2077, their art and what they would like to see from 2077 franchise in the future as it pertains to virtual photography. Take it all in and comment below your thoughts and if you have someone else you'd like us to interview. Enjoy!

--------
I’m V Speed Star, but most people call me Speed or Speedy. I’ve lived in different countries around the world. I first discovered virtual photography when I participated in Cyberpunk 2077’s first ever Photo Mode contest #Shutterpunk2077 back in January 2021. I wasn’t sure if I was going to keep on taking captures after the contest concluded, and I’m glad I stayed!

It went back to my childhood when my father used to take me to rooftops taking pictures (actual film photography) of airplanes landing on the runway. I mainly take landscapes in real life, and I took some of the techniques I learned in real life photography and applied them in virtual photography.

I’m always fascinated by the Cyberpunk genre, especially franchises such as The Matrix, Bladerunners, Ghost in the Shell, etc.

----
Full interview in my sig link

We head over back to Europe for our next interview with Patolini. We explore in a pretty in depth interview their thoughts on 2077, their process for making virtual photo art and how they got into this hobby, enjoy and let us know what your thoughts below;

---
Hi, my name is Pat, online I go by the username Patolini and it's many versions. I've spent most of my life in the small(ish) city of Nottingham, being in Poland and moving when I was too young to remember. I've been dabbling in and out of VP as early as 2017, starting with a racing game called The Crew, and moving onto other titles such as Project Cars, Gran Turismo and plenty other racing titles I'm forgetting the name of. It was very rare that I played to specifically take photos back then, it was just something I did here and there when finding a cool spot, or using a unique car, or to remember an interesting online interaction. I believe this is what began my love for photography, but it remained just a little thing I'd do every now and then until Cyberpunk came along...

---
Full interview at the link in my sig

This week we talk to Dinoboy5551. He caught my attention with his amazing NSFW 2077 themed art. A very talented virtual photo artist. He is one of only a few I have seen that writes little stories about the characters via dialog in the series of images. Very creative. Take a read and let us know what you think in the comments below. WARNING: Most of the images in the gallery at the bottom are NSFW.

---
I grew up in the Mojave desert in California. Middle of nowhere type place since that is where my mom lived. Didn’t really have much in the way of computers or even video games growing up, besides the occasional times I visited my dad. Moved in with my dad full time at the beginning of high school, which is when I really got into computers and games. As for what got me into this art form? I have always enjoyed making stuff in games like Gmod and forge in Halo. Started messing around in SFM which is what got me to try and make actual artwork.

Just from messing around in games and SFM. I have recently started going to college for 3D animation. Which has helped improve my artwork quite a bit. It is also why I moved to Blender.

What drew you to Cyberpunk 2077 or/and the cyberpunk genre as a whole?
Originally I got drawn into the cyberpunk genre by the Ghost in the Shell manga and the Stand Alone Complex anime series based on it. The actual game itself drew me in near release when I watched the cinematic trailers. Didn’t keep up with it much until launch.
---

Full interview at link in my sig

Our new Cybercast (podcast) is now posted with amazing community streamer Lucy J Robyn! We talk her background, how she started gaming and what drew her to 2077 plus much more. She is a fascinating person and I encourage you to check out her content. You can find all her links in the video description, enjoy and thank you to her for doing this with us! Listen at the link in my sig.

INTERVIEW: Community Modder Seracen​

This week we talk to the Cyberpunk 2077 modder most famous for his alternate appearance mods, Seracen. We catch up with him as to how he got into modding, what he likes and doesn't about 2077 and what mods he is most proud of plus future projects. Enjoy!

First can you tell us a little about yourself, where you grew up and what attracted or inspired you to get into modding?
I am a first generation American actually, born in the South. I didn't get into gaming until I was maybe 10. As for modding, I'd dabbled in some of the Elder Scrolls games, and a few Bioware games as well. But something about Cyberpunk just spoke to me. And while the modding scene uses a lot of unofficial tools, it's robust and welcoming. I also just didn't want to say goodbye to Night City. So modding was a way for me to stay engaged with the content!

How did you learn scripting/coding?
I took a few classes in high school, and did some IT freelance in college; but I mostly learned the systems for modding by myself, or through community tutorials.

I think early 90s anime really got me into it. Armitage and Outlaw Star were among the first I ever saw. I also liked Johnny Mnemonic, and of course Matrix. So I've always been a fan of the genre. It saddened me that there were so few AAA titles in the genre, but I have enjoyed Deus Ex and a few others, and hope this is a sign of more to come.

Full interview at link in sig

This week we talk to 2077 streamer and Virtual Photographer Valerie Silverhand. We discuss her artistic background, how she got into digital art and her thoughts about 2077 and where she'd like to see it go. Enjoy and comment below.

----
I’ve been an artist and gamer about as far back as I can remember. I grew up as the “always drawing” kid in the Sacramento area of Northern California, and when my dad bought my sister and I an original Nintendo Entertainment System in the early 90s, and I was instantly hooked on gaming too. I ended up following my creative passion and attended the Academy of Art in San Francisco, completing a BA in Fine Art Illustration. I’ve been happily painting and gaming in Bay Area ever since. After art school, I began a career as a professional fine artist and illustrator but always found myself drawn to other creative outlets such cosplay, photography, and video editing. The first time I came across “photomode” was in Shadow of the Tomb Raider (2018). The game is gorgeous, and I enjoyed experimenting with the photomode, but options for it were pretty limited. It wasn’t until I discovered Cyberpunk 2077 that I really fell in love with virtual photography.

Probably like most – trial and error? I started on a base Xbox One so my graphics left something to be desired, but I just loved using virtual photography to capture story moments and make up my own for my character. Since Cyberpunk2077 is in first person, I felt I could connect to my V more using photomode to see her. To be honest, virtual photography was probably the biggest reason I decided to switch PC gaming. Once I became a PC player I really started connecting to the fan community and so many kind people stepped up to teach me, answer my questions and inspire me to improve my craft. The comradery that came with virtual photography has been super rewarding. I owe most of my skills to other virtual photographers who pointed me toward tools and techniques.
----

This week we talk to community virtual photographer Nyx from South America in our latest Cybercast. We discuss his background, how he got into gaming and VP, the games that inspired him and his thoughts on 2077, what he likes and doesn't and what he'd like for the future of the franchise. You can find Nyx on the Twitter. Take a listen at the link in my sig.

Today we talk to 2077 (sometimes NSFW) artist and virtual photographer Noxi from the west coast of the USA. Currently working in the game development industry as an artist they give some in depth insight to their views about their art, 2077 and the hobby as a whole. Take a read and let us know your thoughts in the comments below;

---
Hi! My name is Noxi, and I grew up in California! I grew up in a family full of artists, so it was a no-brainer on what I would do later in life. Initially, I trained in fine art, but after discovering anime and games, I pivoted to design and illustration.

How, and when did you learn the drawing art style? What got you interested in learning such?
I’ve been drawing since I was a child, but I formally got into art pretty late in my mid-twenties! I wanted to turn the skill into a job but realized that I would need some kind of formal training if I wanted to enter the job market.

How did you get into digital art forms like virtual photography?
I’m new to virtual photography and dipped my toes with Cyberpunk 2077. Thankfully the modding community is robust and supportive, and with their help, I’ve been taking photos I didn’t think myself capable of! It’s unbelievably fun and allows a massive range of scenarios that would be impossible/expensive to do in real life.

As someone who works in game dev, I’ve always enjoyed games that tackle heavy themes and topics. Cyberpunk as a genre has always busied itself with reflecting our society in a way that forces the audience to examine the systems they live by critically.

As for Cyberpunk 2077, beyond the thematics, I’m a sucker for open-world AAA rpgs, and CDPR has proven itself a known quantity in the industry. Of course, many issues were plaguing the release, but I had faith that the development team would do their best to fix the problems as soon as possible.
---

This week we have amazing Virtual Photo artist and modder Peachu aka Yume from Spain for our community interview. She dives deep into her modding hobby from SecondLife to Cyberpunk 2077. As well as her interest in VP and what she'd like to see in the 2077 franchise going forward. A very detailed interview, take a read and let us know what you think in the comments below;

First can you tell us a little about yourself, where you grew up and what attracted or inspired you to get into digital creations?
Hello! First i wanted to say thank you for having me here ^^
I started making content for games around... 2011? I started on The Sims 2 Community making clothes and hair and to be honest I started this without looking for it, it was coincidence, I entered a forum with some friends and we began to watch videos and learn little by little and the truth is that I loved the experience!

How did you learn your digital creation skills?
I have never studied anything officially, I have had good friends who have helped me a lot, also been trying everything and based on failures and oh! youtube helps a lot too!

I see you are now a retired SecondLife creator. How long were you involved in that platform and what did you make?
I was a SL creator since.. 2016 i think, i used to make hairs and clothes from the from scratch^^

What is the item in SL you made you are most proud of and why?
The hairs... make hairs are a reaaaally painful.. since a hair can contain like for example, 100 planes posed and then you need to make the rigging yourself using several programs.

---

Full interview link in my sig

Today we go all the way to Singapore to talk to Rysyu. A wonderful female photo artist who has done some incredible work. She does both SFW and NSFW art and does take commissions. We talk about her interest in her artistic hobby as well as her thoughts on spicy art. Please note English isn't her native language so be kind and have empathy if you comment. Enjoy! NOTE: Some of the images below are NSFW.

---
Hi,I'm rysyu,I'm from singapore,everyone guess I'm a boy or a girl, yes I'm a girl lol,this should be a game that inspired me to do 3d art.At first I saw the fanart pictures shared by others then I was very envious,Because I like that games very much,I made up my mind to learn software.

If you like something,you will search everywhere how to use it,I learn on youtube,You can't find anyone to teach you these at the beginning.

I actually don’t know about cyberpunk 2077 and I haven’t watched the trailer. To be honest, cyberpunk 2077 was released because everyone was playing, so I decided to buy the game and try it out.I didn't expect that I fell in love with this type.
---

This week we are chatting with Wench, a "Artist, writer, VPer, occasional modder" who does NSFW art from time to time. Also, she's a Goro simp. ;) She has a lot to say about her art and 2077 which we were very fascinated to hear her take. So enjoy and comment below. Please note; some of her images in the gallery below are NSFW

----
First can you tell us a little about yourself, where you grew up and what attracted or inspired you to get into digital creations?
Sure! I grew up in the suburbs of the metro-Atlanta area, where I still currently reside with my husband and our two cats, and I'm just a creative nerd at heart. I've always loved art, writing, traditional photography, cosplay, doing random crafts, etc., especially in a fan capacity. Tomb Raider, Star Wars, and 90s-era Disney movies--These were my main muses when I was growing up. My family was late to get on board with having a home PC, but once we finally did, my getting into digital design and art was really just a natural progression combining my innate love of making stuff with my new love of technology.

Specifically, being active in the online roleplaying forums scene in the early 2000s was what really got me interested in digital art. I used to design avatars and signature images for my characters in Photoshop rip-off I can't remember the name of (no, not GIMP--It was so obscure). Although I would approach that process differently these days, because, in hindsight, there was a lot of copyright infringement there. I would just take whatever cool pictures I found online and mash them up with my celebrity "face claim" and upload them without a second thought. Definitely not a method I would recommend now, especially since there are so many free stock resources available, but that was the norm at the time, and that was how I learned my way around digital image editing programs.

How did you learn your digital creation skills?
I'm mostly self-taught when it comes to digital media. I did take art classes in high school and college that established some fundamental knowledge, like the elements and principles of design, but everything I've learned when it comes to virtual photography, graphic design, digital painting, etc. has mostly been trial and error with a few art book/magazine tutorials, YouTube videos, and helpful friends sprinkled in for good measure.

Could you tell us about your process for each both art and modding?
Modding is chaos, haha. I usually need to be in a very manic, determined mood, hyped up on coffee, and ready and willing to sit at my computer for 5 hours uninterrupted while I beat my poor CPU to death by loading and reloading the game to test out minor changes to an .archive file. I try to be somewhat organized and methodical, but it's just a really messy process for me. I've actually been putting off doing some new clothes for Goro because the stars haven't aligned yet for me to make that happen.

Art isn't really any less chaotic, but it is a lot more intuitive since I've been doing it for so long. I usually have a scene in my head, whether it's just a pretty portrait in a pretty location or a full story I want to tell, and I just kinda do it. Which is probably a kind of unsatisfying answer, but I think anyone who has that drive to create understands on some level. Sometimes I do sketches or rough drafts, especially for really big pieces or VP stories, but a lot of times, I just dive into it.
----
Full interview at Cyberpunk News Online in my sig

This weeks community interview comes to us from Llivia, a creator who came over from the Elder Scrolls community who is a purist at heart when it comes to using mods or tools to take shots. Enjoy and feel free to comment below. NOTE: Her images below are NSFW.

-----
Hello! Thank you so much for reaching out to me for an interview. I can't tell you how much this means, especially being a content creator in niche gaming spaces for a little less than a decade now. This is truly the first time anyone has asked me about myself and my content, and for that I am immensely grateful.

My content creation background begins with the Elder Scrolls series. I have always been a massive medieval history nerd, and gravitated toward The Elder Scrolls after it was purchased for me at a very young age. As I grew up, I was on and off with the series, though it did drive me to study medieval literature as an academic profession. While I was working toward my degree in literature, my university required that I also add on a complimentary writing program, as well. I had always been interested in creative writing, so I decided that studying and honing that particular craft in a collegiate setting might be pretty fun.

After graduating, I took my fields of study into the gaming world, as I have been an avid gamer nearly my entire life. I started delving into roleplaying across various Elder Scrolls outlets; forums, websites, and even the Elder Scrolls MMORPG. It was there that I started to make a name for myself, sharing my characters and stories with those that I roleplayed with, as well as the few people who followed me on Twitter. I began posting pictures and scattered pieces of writing on the aforementioned site, and quickly gained a comfortable following. It wasn’t until I focused on becoming more active in the Elder Scrolls community that I really started to blow up.

During this time, I started to focus more on posting screenshots of my character and the things she got up to. I also started an Elder Scrolls podcast, called the “Quill and Vial”, with a very dear friend of mine named Cynical Alchemist. I had certainly found my love of interacting with people who enjoyed the same games I did, all while they engaged with the various things I posted.

Maybe it was the decade of immersion that finally drew me away from the Elder Scrolls, or maybe it was just needing to do something news. Either way, I made the decision to completely shift the content that I was posting, and began the era I am currently in today.

I think it began when I actually picked up Cyberpunk 2077. I didn’t love the game at first, but as I began to consume more pieces of cyberpunk media (like William Gibson’s Sprawl Trilogy, and returning to a love I’ve always had of Blade Runner), I really started to feel at home with the genre. This newfound love brought me back to Cyberpunk 2077, and the rest is currently unfolding on all of my social medias. What’s more, I also started to create Destiny 2 content, and felt that game’s genre fit rather nicely into a sort of cyberpunk/solarpunk aesthetic, as well.
----

This week we talk to Falero3D, a NSFW 2077 3D render artist. We talk about his background, his process to make his art and his interest in the spicy side of things. NOTE his images below are, obviously, NSFW.

---
Hi, my alias is Falero. I am a 3D render artist from France, currently living in Paris. From a young age, I have been creating digital artworks that in some way were related to my favorite music artists, films and anime. More recently, I have really been enjoying Cyberpunk 2077 and the Witcher 3. These games in turn inspired me to get into this form of 3D art.

Earlier this year I started to look up Blender tutorials on YouTube until I eventually came across the donut tutorial series. This eventually taught me the ins and outs if the software and I kind of went from there.

The Witcher 3 is actually my favorite game of all time. When CDPR announced Cyberpunk 2077, I was really excited for it because the game is set in a completely different reality. In addition to the game, the cyberpunk genre in general interests me as Blade Runner 2049 is one of my favorite movies. The thing I particularly like about this genre is that it is dark, yet colorful and expressive.
---

Full interview at link in sig

We go to back to the UK for this in depth interview with VP and role player Nightmercisms! We discuss his background, how he got into this craft and his take on AI art and where this hobby is going. Take a read below;

---
Hey there! Just wanted to say first of all, thanks for having me here!

I guess I’ll start by saying that I’ve been heavily into fandom art since around 2010, I then found myself in a few writing/roleplay communities where it quickly turned into a much-loved hobby, before delving into the digital art side of things. Over the next few years, I taught myself to make fandom graphic banners, character posters and even HTML to keep fueling my pastime. This helped me to actually develop my skills enough so I was able to find a full-time job in web design, where I then moved from the outskirts of London, down South, to a coastal town. I’m still pretty much spending my downtime writing in various communities, but Cyberpunk is definitely my longest (best) roleplay stint so far, which has motivated me to start learning more about virtual photography. After coming across game photography and the amazing creators in this community, I’m always in awe of their work and it inspires me to throw myself into a new learning curve to help me be more creative.

I touched on graphic design in school, but it was nothing serious, I’m mostly self-taught. Thankfully, there have been a lot of people who have pointed me in the right direction and helped me with tips and tricks. Most of what I have learnt has been through tutorials and just trying things for myself to see what works best.

What drew you to Cyberpunk 2077 or/and the Cyberpunk genre as a whole?
I think this genre is definitely my favourite as I’ve always loved the aesthetic feel of a dystopian world, especially after watching films like Blade Runner, Total Recall and Fifth Element. So when I finally got my hands on the game, I was immediately hooked and able to, in some way, dismiss the launch flaws as I saw a world that was full of depth and characters I wanted to know more about. I had searched for ages for a similar roleplay group in this genre, so when I found out there’s an active community for this game, I couldn’t resist creating my own version of V and being able to interact with much-loved characters and even putting a spin on stories.
---

Top Bottom