Cyberpunk crashes every 5 minutes

+
As I said in the title cyberpunk crashes every 5 minutes. Everything was fine until the hotfix 1.04. I decided to wait it out and wait until hf 1.05 which didn't fix anything and the game was still crashing. Then came out hf 1.06 which also didn't fix any of the crashes and so I decided to wait until the big update 1.1 which was also didn't fix any of the crashes. My system is i7-7700k rtx 2060 and 16 gb of ram. Game is running on medium settings. Im playing on the gog launcher. Drivers are updated. Please help me fix this issue so that I could play the game normally again.

sounds more like its something on your system.. and not with cyberpunk
not a single game crash with 250h on the clock
if 1.03 did work for you...then downgrade to that version
2021-01-23 (2).png

mbrto

Forum regular
i spent my whole saturday playing cyberpunk and it didnt crash once
core i7, gtx1080ti WIN7 xDDD

What operative system and directx version are you using?
Windows 10 and where can I find the directx version?
Post automatically merged:

i spent my whole saturday playing cyberpunk and it didnt crash once
core i7, gtx1080ti WIN7 xDDD
that's that I'm saying seems that I'm the only one who has this issue :/

i dont have more on with my 1080 on medium
well at least your game ain't crashing every 5 minutes

dose only cyberpunk crash? or also other games?
do you use mods or cheats?
did you try a fresh reintallation?

dose only cyberpunk crash? or also other games?
do you use mods or cheats?
did you try a fresh reintallation?
Only cyberpunk crashes. All games are vanilla too, no mods. I haven't tried it because I hoped that the updates fill fix the crashes.

Windows 10 and where can I find the directx version?

If you're on win10 you're probably fine.
I assume you've tried validating/repairing/reinstalling your game? As well as tried loading different savefiles and trying starting a new game. Maybe your game bricked somehow, I mean patch 1.04 was released the day after launch.

You can see your directX version in the taskmanager under GPU but you should've googled it.

i would say... delete.. and try a fresh reinstallation...
if that dosnt work
downgrade to 1.03 (which will be again 58gig)

mabye something broke your game

If you're on win10 you're probably fine.
I assume you've tried validating/repairing/reinstalling your game? As well as tried loading different savefiles and trying starting a new game. Maybe your game bricked somehow, I mean patch 1.04 was released the day after launch.

You can see your directX version in the taskmanager under GPU but you should've googled it.
To be hones i haven't reinstalled it mainly because I was hoping that one of the updates would've fixed the crashes. I haven't tried loading different save files. I don't think the game is bricked, sometimes the game runs for 5 minutes sometimes even 10 but it crashes on very random spots no matter the mission/quest.

i would say... delete.. and try a fresh reinstallation...
if that dosnt work
downgrade to 1.03 (which will be again 58gig)

mabye something broke your game
Will definitely reinstall it.

Top Bottom