Cyberpunk Delamain quest bug on the Coastview (1.5 patch Xbox series x)

+
The problem with Delamain quest. i've managed to return 2\7 cars to the delamain, 3d car(with cool Portal reference) is based on coastview. here i've got bugged: i've chased to this car, got ambushed and decided, that currently can't handle high level gangsters and go away to proceed this quest afterwards. then i played several hours, passed few other quests and decided to finish delamain quest.
when i started i've noticed,
1)that quest does not mark on my map anymore
so i found it by myself and ride to the place with ambush with gangsters on coastview
2)when i went to this ambush i saw those gangsters and delamain car(but quest seemed to be unactive: no mark on map, no sign of life from delamain)
3) i killed gangsters and still nothing happened- no reaction from delamain
(tried to shoot it, call at Delamain, tried to find another car in junk yard near the night city(couldn't find it)
want to finish this quest so badly=) if u can help guys i'd be very happy

So you let all the "crap" there and ran away ? If yes, that's not something to do, in games in general. It's the best way to break a quest, event (at the moment where the area is unloaded)
The best solution that come in my mind is to reload a save before starting this Delamain quest (Epistrophy-Pacifica, if I'm right), before talk to the cab. It's a shame, but it's, for me, the only way to fix it.

Other than that, honestly I don't know. The only "other" thing that you can do is to report it to the support :

So you let all the "crap" there and ran away ? If yes, that's not something to do, in games in general. It's the best way to break a quest, event (at the moment where the area is unloaded)
The best solution that come in my mind is to reload a save before starting this Delamain quest (Epistrophy-Pacifica, if I'm right), before talk to the cab. It's a shame, but it's, for me, the only way to fix it.

Other than that, honestly I don't know. The only "other" thing that you can do is to report it to the support :
i think in such situation quest must either finish exceptionally by telling you explicitly, that you are failed or restart from kind-of quest savepoint after players' turning back.
unfortunately i can't use my savings before the delamain quest, cause i've played a lot since i started a it

i think in such situation quest must either finish exceptionally by telling you explicitly, that you are failed or restart from kind-of quest savepoint after players' turning back.
unfortunately i can't use my savings before the delamain quest, cause i've played a lot since i started a it
Yep, it's really, annoying :(
It's for that reason, it need be reported to the support with the link above ;)

Hi all, my boyfriend is experiencing exactly the same issue on PS5. It's impossible to continue this quest. The car is stuck under the bridge and remains quiet after leaving for some time due to high level of ennemies.

The problem with Delamain quest. i've managed to return 2\7 cars to the delamain, 3d car(with cool Portal reference) is based on coastview. here i've got bugged: i've chased to this car, got ambushed and decided, that currently can't handle high level gangsters and go away to proceed this quest afterwards. then i played several hours, passed few other quests and decided to finish delamain quest.
when i started i've noticed,
1)that quest does not mark on my map anymore
so i found it by myself and ride to the place with ambush with gangsters on coastview
2)when i went to this ambush i saw those gangsters and delamain car(but quest seemed to be unactive: no mark on map, no sign of life from delamain)
3) i killed gangsters and still nothing happened- no reaction from delamain
(tried to shoot it, call at Delamain, tried to find another car in junk yard near the night city(couldn't find it)
want to finish this quest so badly=) if u can help guys i'd be very happy
I have the exact same problem

I got the same bug on series S, but in my case the gangsters exploded the car and after I beat all of them the car kept talking and it seemed that it would return to delamain but then but since the car exploded nothing happened, and the quest has no mark on the map now

I got the same bug on series S, but in my case the gangsters exploded the car and after I beat all of them the car kept talking and it seemed that it would return to delamain but then but since the car exploded nothing happened, and the quest has no mark on the map now
Personally I've made good progress in the story and in the side quests but the bug still hasn't been fixed (the car is still on the bridge but nothing is happening). I sent an email to CD Projekt but I didn't get any answer.

I have the exact same issue. Can't continue the quest. Car stuck under the over pass. None of the other cars respond if I get near. Tried so many things with no luck.

The only solution would be to reload a save created before talking to the cab... (and above all, not leaving the area with an objective active, which is generally true for ay quest).
Other than that, I suppose that you just have to report it to the support and wait for an update/hotfix.

Sh****, I have the exact same bug.
The cab is under a bridge and it is now indestructible. Try to find other cab but nothing is other areas.
I play a lot before understand that it's a bug...so I have no possibility to go to a previous save.
I'm considering to restart all for the beginning.

Top Bottom