Cyberpunk Dismemberment issue

+
Hi guys, first of all sorry for my english, but i hope you guys will get what i mean... in the game at some point when i kill people its just start to be non-lethal.. i cant kill no one with any weapon.. i just knocked them out even with a high caliber sniper rifle with a headshot. or melee weapons.. no matter what i cant kill my enemies, Is there option that make my kills lethal ? i didnt see any option for lethal or non lethal. I checked my weapon mods or skills, didnt see anyting that make every kill non lethal.. or i missed something.. Is this bug ? anyone know how to solve this problem ? it was really good when i play as a Johnny Silverhand and popping everyones head with a 1 shot with a handgun.. i hope you guys understand what i mean.. its really weird to play this game in this way..

There is an optics mod that make all of your attacks non-lethal, there is also a weapon mod that does this on a per-weapon basis.

Check to make sure you have neither equipped.

There is an optics mod that make all of your attacks non-lethal, there is also a weapon mod that does this on a per-weapon basis.

Check to make sure you have neither equipped.

Thank you a lot! it worked.. 1 little optic mod make your whole weapons non lethal is kinda stupid.. and it was easy missable, its hard to catch if you aint paying too mutch attention on those little mods.. anyway.. Thank you and i hope CDPR will make these kinda thing highlighted so people wont miss it.

Thank you a lot! it worked.. 1 little optic mod make your whole weapons non lethal is kinda stupid.. and it was easy missable, its hard to catch if you aint paying too mutch attention on those little mods.. anyway.. Thank you and i hope CDPR will make these kinda thing highlighted so people wont miss it.

The non lethal equipment was intentional for cyberpsycho captures mostly.....even though i dont think it matters if you kill them or not.

As far as highlighting?....i dont think thats necessary really. Its clearly written on the mods what they do....you just have to sort through them all and read them carefully. One of my pastimes in any game like this is to explore all wares and equipment. It gives me a great path to follow on builds and how i want my character to perform in later end game activities.

The non lethal equipment was intentional for cyberpsycho captures mostly.....even though i dont think it matters if you kill them or not.

As far as highlighting?....i dont think thats necessary really. Its clearly written on the mods what they do....you just have to sort through them all and read them carefully. One of my pastimes in any game like this is to explore all wares and equipment. It gives me a great path to follow on builds and how i want my character to perform in later end game activities.

Cybepsycho quest line kinda bummer. It was cool to fighting with them but in the end there is no story to hold on it.. First Cyberpunk Teaser we saw Cyberpsycho, i thought it would be important mission line but it was just side gig and add nothing to main story line.

Doesn't matter if you use a lethal weapon on a cyberpsycho, it will always count as it was KO'd. I didn't even try to shoot one on the ground lying to see if I can kill, but I'd assume they are immortal so you can get the quest credit.

Doesn't matter if you use a lethal weapon on a cyberpsycho, it will always count as it was KO'd. I didn't even try to shoot one on the ground lying to see if I can kill, but I'd assume they are immortal so you can get the quest credit.

Theyre not immortal. You can kill them after you incapacitate them. I always bash them with the butt of my rifle after finishing the convo with Regina. (or w/e her name was that gave me the mission)

Theyre not immortal. You can kill them after you incapacitate them. I always bash them with the butt of my rifle after finishing the convo with Regina. (or w/e her name was that gave me the mission)

Correct. You can kill them and fail the capture. That's why those weapon/optics mods are useful.
Post automatically merged:

You're welcome. As for the highlighting, I think it's pretty well highlighted. It also doesn't reduce your damage output (as a matter of fact, the weapon mods increase your DPS), so I don't think it needs a bigger callout.

20201218092139_1.jpg

Last edited:
Correct. You can kill them and fail the capture. That's why those weapon/optics mods are useful.

With me, i never use a non lethal mod. So far, i keep my rounds limited to double taps when his health bar get low. As soon as the loot symbol appears...theyre incapped......and i stop shooting. Works every time.

Call my fixer, report that the psycho is dealt with, butt stock to the head......mission accomplished.

Top Bottom